• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

found in old woodcuts database

ideneide

I found it by accident in old martyrs woodcuts
female prisoner in stocks gets her feet salted and licked by goat

Attachments

• embmne_sam1569_pic232.jpg
    embmne_sam1569_pic232.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 2,358
I'm gonna be like a 'Simon Cowell' figure now and criticise the picture! (cuz I feel mean ;P)

Those prison guards are complete amatuers! Those legs are too far out which means the goats will have a hard time licking the feet. And are those tights?!?!?!?! They can't be nylons because nylon wasn't invented till about 18 hundred, so they should be removed! completely amatueristic really!

Ok, forget I said that! Really, in my opinion, I love the picture! In fact I have been trying to find these sort of pictures for a while! Great post mate! Thanks!

PS. For those who think I'm a jackass because of the statement I made then I would just like to say this...'I didn't mean it!'

Just in a Simon Cowell sorta mood! =P

Also I would just like to retract my nylon statement. Up[on second inspection, they are bare...I think. Actually I'm not certain. The legs look skin colour but the toeslook like they are being covered.

=S

I'm also very confused today

Good pic

Hello,

I think it is a good pic. I don't kniow if the foot are too far out. But I think that in those time they knew clothes like stockings.

Edmont

I can understand stockings but they can't be made of nylon.

What did they make stockings out of in those days?

Also I don't think the guy is applying salt to the foot, it looks to me as if he was actually tickling it himself.

Last edited:
:D Hey man, great post! I collect old books and love woodcuts! See, it's not all fantasy after all, they really did tickle torture people!!! :D :D :D !!!!!
I think they had stockings made of silk in those days. Sounds good, right, tickling through a silk stocking! Anyway silk stockings are sexy as far as i'm concerned, and i just realized i have'nt seen anything on silk yet here at TT.

Last edited:
I'd like to know the name of the martyre, and the exact reference of the book source.

Thanks you.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back