• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Four High School Tickles (m/f feet)

Kal El

Hello all, this is my first post so I thought I'd start off by sharing a few tickling experiences I had in high school.

Now, there are bad parts about going to a Catholic high school. For one, you have to always wear a sportcoat and tie. Second, you must get 4 full credits of religion, which means you have to take religion all four years to graduate. Man, if I didn't have to take religion imagine all the free periods I would've had. Oh well...

But one good thing about Catholic school is that the girls have to wear uniforms. That usually means short skirts, but that isn't the only up-side. If you're a foot/tickle-fetishist like me, you will be overjoyed that they all wore clogs and kneehigh socks or stockings. Needless to say, that lead to many ticklish situations, a few of which I will elaborate on below.

The first two situations have to deal with a cute little cheerleader named Kara. Kara was 16 or so at the time, and being a cheerleader, she was of course blonde and very peppy. Also staying true to cheerleader form, she liked to flirt with guys, which would lead to her being tickled for a modest amount of time. Of course, I had to partake in this somewhat.

There was a room I would hang out in, that not many people stayed in. The kids that hung out here were usually looked down upon because we didn't "hang in the cafeteria with the cool kids", but we didn't mind. Kara was one of these people. Since the room was always a mess, one of the teachers used it as an office and general storage, there was always some unusual stuff lying on the ground. This particular day it was a roll of masking tape.

Immediately, I had devious thoughts. I took the masking tape and innocently stuck a piece of it on Kara. She laughed a little, pulled it off, and threw it away. Then I said "I'm going to tape you", to which she giggled and said "Alright." I took the tape and I wrapped it around her ankles a bunch of times, making sure her feet were tied together tight. She thought this was pretty amusing, and she thought it was even funnier when I took her now bound legs and plopped them in my lap (we were both sitting in chairs about a leg's length apart). She was wearing brown Burkenstock-type shoes and long white socks. She didn't know what was coming when I took off her shoes and began to tickle her feet.

She laughed and squealed as I scribbled my fingers up and down her soles. I pulled her toes bag and dragged my fingers down the middle of her foot, which sent her into hysterics. After about 30 seconds, I stopped. But by the look on her face it must have seemed much longer to her. She removed the tape and said "Silly boys and their bondage..."

A few months later, we were in the same room with a few other people. This particular day, a mutual friend of ours was bugging the piss out of Kara. She told me that she'd do anything if I would just kick him in the crotch. I apologized in advance and gave him the lightest tap I could, to which he rolled on the ground and sold the move. Us both being pro wrestling fans only helped add to the effect. So I said to her "You said you'd do anything, right?" Nervously, she said "Yes..." I replied "Well, I'm going to tickle you for two minutes." She gulped and took a seat, as did I. She looked confused, she thought I was about to tickle her tummy and underarms, so she kinda leaned back and put her arms to her sides. "Feet up" I corrected her. So again I had her feet in my lap, but this time she was wearing light blue socks. I began the time by pulling her toes back and dragging a finger down her sole, since I knew that always worked on her. She could barely contain her laughter. Then I began really tickling her feet. In between the toes, the base of the toes, arches, soles, I was getting my money's worth, so to speak. All the while she was trying to not laugh, and failing miserably. After the two minutes were up she looked exhausted. I don't think she'll ask me for any more favors any time soon.

Now, moving on to my next two stories, you'll know why these next two girls ask me to help them study. The first girl is Noel, she was a Freshman with shoulder-length brown hair, very cute. On this day we were sitting in the room, and she was trying to study for a test she had the next period. I told her I would help her study and that I had a sure-fire way for her to remember everything. I had her sit on the padded bench thing, with her feet sticking through the hole in the armrest. I sat in a chair in the corner of the room that her feet were facing. I took off her blue backless shoes and took her dark blue stockinged feet in my lap. I had her notebook, and I read questions to her from the notes. Every time she got an answer wrong I would tickle her. Before we began she told me that her feet were her most ticklish spot. Bad idea, Noelle.

She did a pretty good job answering questions, but every time she got one wrong I would tickle her for about 10 seconds. And I swear, this girl is one of the most ticklish girls I've ever met. As I tickled her she would bounce and shake and giggle. It was rather amusing to watch. Whenever I asked a question and she would go "Um..." and the answer seemed to be on the tip of her tongue, I would lightly tickle her soles until she answered. "No fair!" she's squeal between giggles. When I was feeling particularly mean, I would just pull her toes back and drag my finger up and down them for no reason. That drover her wild. After all the questions were done, I tickled her for 30 seconds for good measure. She remebered her questions for the test that day.

About a month or so later, another girl was in the room studying for a big test she was having. Kelsey was a short sophomore, cute, shoulder-length brown hair and braces. From previous experience, she was very ticklish everywhere. It was insane. So I told her I would help her study. I explained the rules to her (that I made up on the spot), for every wrong question, she'd get tickled for 5 seconds, then at the end of the questions, I'd see how long I would tickle her as an additional penalty. She hesitantly agreed. The first round I took one foot in my lap and took off her low-cut laced up boot-type shoes to reveal her little white stocking-clad foot. As I read off the questions, it was obvious she hadn't studied. So she got a bunch of questions wrong, and every time I would tickle her foot for 5 seconds. She is another one of those girls that bounces and laughs rather loud, and it is funny to watch. Since she got so many wrong, I could try different techniques. I went between the toes, on her arches, pulled her toes back, tickled the base of the toes, everything. And the best part is that everything made her go absolutely nuts. She laughed and lolled for a long time. After the questions were done, I decided since she got a number of them wrong that she would be tickled for a minute. "Aw crap!" she said, but her disappointment was short-lived, as I began tickling with all my might for a minute solid.

Since she did so dismally the first time, she wanted another go. To up the ante, I had her put her other foot on my lap, so now I had both of them. She looked really nervous, but she didn't too half as bad as she did last time. I still got to tickle her plenty, and with two feet being tickled she really lost it. It seemed that pulling her toes back and dragging a finger down it worked well with her as well, but she refused to say what tickled more so I wouldn't use it against her (smart girl). A few days later she came up to me and showed me her test, it was an A. She said that the next time she had a big test that I would definately have to help her study.

Well, that's all for now. If I can think of any more, I'll be sure to post them. I hope you enjoyed these.

Wow!! Those are awesome! I would love to have been a friend of yours for you to tickle me whenever..;) luv it.

u lucky guy. those must have been great

Man, I wish I had gotten oppertunities like that in high school. I suppose you made them for yourself though. I was much too nervous back then to even hint out that I had any interest in tickling.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back