• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

four-wheelers

siamese dream

Verified
Vrooom!

Yeah, this post shows how country I am... lol. Anyone here ever ridden/drove a four-wheeler? They can be dangerous, but safety is just a matter of not trying to go too fast on hilly surfaces, taking it slow around curves and not trying to go up a steep hill. Most accidents I think are with people who are drunk driving them and drive too fast/are careless. Just like accidents with a regular car.

I don't know how to drive one, but some good friends of mine have one and are all good drivers, and they take me for rides...it's fun as hell and I'm trying to learn to drive the thing now. There's a wooded area behind their house where we go out and zoom around.

I went out for a ride last night in one wearing sandals, my feet itch like crazy cause I came back with bug bites on my feet :(

no contest for you

siamese dream said:
Vrooom!

[beginning deleted]

I went out for a ride last night in one wearing sandals, my feet itch like crazy cause I came back with bug bites on my feet :(

Then I guess you won't be entering a "World's Most Beautiful Feet" contest until they have healed. :)

I did drive a 4-wheeler once, belonging to one of my cousins, in a rural area of upstate NY. The high center of gravity was obvious on every turn, making me very cautious.

i've never ridden one but i did happen to hear about a snowmobile accident happening this month.....i have no clue what these people were thinking(nobody was injured,thank god)...but kinda makes ya wonder what drives people to do such odd things in the middle of summer lol

My police officer cousin in NY State says that the majority of snowmobile accidents are related to drunken driving. I have no doubt that's true of 4-wheelers too. Famous last words: "Hold my beer, and watch THIS shit!"

Riding a 4-wheeler seems to bring out the moron in some people. I've seen them fly past targets where people are shooting. A buddy and I had to lassoo one of these geniuses mired down in a seething quagmire and pull him out before he drowned. And it's a good idea to keep all 4 wheels on the ground, a rule often violated with sometimes dire consequences.

Siamese, have fun but be careful. Wear solid shoes and long pants. They'll save you from insect bites, poison ivy, and also road rash if you should happen to lay it down.

Strelnikov

I have to admit that it's my ambission to own a big 4X4 like a Range Rover or something. (Something about a Range Rover just says 22 SAS to me!lol :blaugh: )

I don't think it can possibly bring the dickhead in me to the fore though, as it's already there. :dogpile:

Jim, what we're talking about here is a 4-wheel variant of a trail bike motorcycle. Has fat knobby tires, power to the rear axle only, fore-and-aft straddle seating for two, handlebar steering. They are used in rural America for off road travel, sometimes by farmers but usually by hunters, fishermen, and people who want to head deep into the woods to smoke weed, drink beer, or maybe just sling mud around. Your 4WD Rover is something else entirely, like our Jeeps and 4x4 pickup trucks.

Strelnikov

Strelnikov said:
people who want to head deep into the woods to smoke weed, drink beer, or maybe just sling mud around.

like there's anything better to do in Kansas :D

Rik Mayall was almost killed and suffered massive injuries trying to ride a quad-bike up a sand dune at high speed. He fell off, and the bike rolled over the top of him a couple of times on the way down. I think it delayed shooting of Guest House Paradiso.

Biggles of 266 said:
Rik Mayall was almost killed and suffered massive injuries trying to ride a quad-bike up a sand dune at high speed. He fell off, and the bike rolled over the top of him a couple of times on the way down. I think it delayed shooting of Guest House Paradiso.

So it did Biggles.He even made a reference to it in the 4th Bottom Stage Show.

Strelnikov said:
Jim, what we're talking about here is a 4-wheel variant of a trail bike motorcycle. Has fat knobby tires, power to the rear axle only, fore-and-aft straddle seating for two, handlebar steering. They are used in rural America for off road travel, sometimes by farmers but usually by hunters, fishermen, and people who want to head deep into the woods to smoke weed, drink beer, or maybe just sling mud around. Your 4WD Rover is something else entirely, like our Jeeps and 4x4 pickup trucks.

Strelnikov

Aha, thanks for clearing that one up Strel.:dogpile:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back