• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foxy Roxy Hogtied and Tickled (M/F)

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Roxy is hogtied for the first time ever in this clip, and she doesn't like it one bit. It leaves her ticklish spots very vulnerable. Her feet are the main target, but her ribs and armpits are also attacked. Roxy's reactions are insane as she bucks and struggles to get away. She screams and squeals but loves every minute.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18221
http://zentickling.c4slive.com/index.php

Hope you like it! :fingerscrossed:

she is intense! i like her and her laugh! very hot!

Roxy never disappoints! :D I think she might be my new favorite of your models!

Her frantic squeals are pretty hot actually... lol

Dear Zen~

Please tell roxy I wish to marry her...

Thank you

peace out,
daddy

Could you please do a clip with Roxy toe tied. I'd buy that in a second.

Wow, Roxy is so darn Foxy!!! I love her reactions to the tickling!!! :bubbleheart:
See has such a great laugh, and such an awesome attitude!!! :D
Can't get enough Foxy Roxy :hungry: Stocks and toe ties sound good.

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Roxy never disappoints! :D I think she might be my new favorite of your models!

Her frantic squeals are pretty hot actually... lol

Yes they are. I'm glad I was able to find her and happy she lives fairly close to me. We're shooting again tomorrow.

Any suggestions are welcome.. except using stocks (unless you have a dungeon I can rent in Ohio!!)

Thanks! :toast:

i think u should do another clip focused on those beautiful feet...u should tie her up so that her feet are immoble...try some baby lotion 2 to make them more ticklish...o yea i have a great new tickle tool also, its an electric hairbrush, works GREAT!!! PLEAAAASSEE

Wow Roxy is a great ticklee, I love'd the way she begged for it to stop, 'Please Stop, Please Stop Please stop, so very hot.

Love the hogtied position too.

On your clip4sale site at http://clips4sale.com/store/18221 what is the difference between Foxy Roxy Hogtied and Tickled (Edited) and Foxy Roxy Hogtied and Tickled (Small File)?

They both seem to have the exact same descriptioneven down to being 640x360 resolution yet one is a far larger file size, so whats the difference, is there some mistake?

Suggestion

Well, you know what I'm gonna say here, now don't you....

UPPERBODY. Pure and simple. Stretch her out, let us see her gorgeous belly and tickle belly, hipbones, ribs, armpits. Throw in some knees and thighs (I don't mean you should throw in actual bodyparts obviously, you get the idea...) but that should be as low as it gets. Maybe you can borrow one of Christina's ANEBs (almost-non-existant-bikinis). Then again, maybe she's got her own :ermm:

This woman is way, way too darn sexy to just show her feet! And there just have been two feetclips with her...

Wow Roxy is a great ticklee, I love'd the way she begged for it to stop, 'Please Stop, Please Stop Please stop, so very hot.

Love the hogtied position too.

On your clip4sale site at http://clips4sale.com/store/18221 what is the difference between Foxy Roxy Hogtied and Tickled (Edited) and Foxy Roxy Hogtied and Tickled (Small File)?

They both seem to have the exact same descriptioneven down to being 640x360 resolution yet one is a far larger file size, so whats the difference, is there some mistake?

All the clips in my store are also available as a 'Small File'. It's the same clip but the picture quality is taken down a few notches, that way it's easier for someone with a slower internet connection to download. No difference in the clip though.

.. and sorry for the delay, but HD clips of Roxy hogtied are now available.

Loving the previews - quick question though, what's the difference between part 1 and part 2? The description for both is the same! I'm mainly interested in feet tickling, so which one would be best?

Thanks!

Loving the previews - quick question though, what's the difference between part 1 and part 2? The description for both is the same! I'm mainly interested in feet tickling, so which one would be best?

Thanks!

Just to clarify.. for every clip I have I also make an HD version. When I take the clip and convert it into HD, the file size becomes much larger. If it is too large I'll separate it into two clips.. but it is still just the original video cut into two equal pieces. If you buy both and watch them together you will have the entire clip, just a much larger and crisper version.

Most of the tickling in the hogtied clip is feet tickling, but I believe there is a little more belly tickling in the second half.

All the clips in my store are also available as a 'Small File'. It's the same clip but the picture quality is taken down a few notches, that way it's easier for someone with a slower internet connection to download. No difference in the clip though.

.. and sorry for the delay, but HD clips of Roxy hogtied are now available.

Thanks for the reply, I just went over to your site to buy the HD version (I always buy HD version where available). However I see that instead of doing 1 10 min HD clip for "Foxy Roxy Hogtied and Tickled" you have split it into 2x 5 min clips and have increased the price, charging $6.99 per 5 min clip! So to get the full 10 min in HD (which should really cost $9.99 but which at your 'regular' price you offer for $10.99) we have to pay $13.98.

Thats 40% more than is ideal and 12% more that your regular price.

I buy alot of clips (although I have so far Not bought any from you, I was/am considering it). However I will not buy them at those prices.

I hate to moan, but there are probably other potential customers out there you are alientating just like your price has alienated me, I actually buy ALOT of clips, I could afford to pay more but I have the choice and want to get good value for money.

So I have listed a price guide below, as I do not want this to be seen as a negative post, I want to help your pricing coming in line with your potential customers expectations.

<$1 per clip = I will see as good value and buy more clips.
$1 per min = Purchase (what I consider a fair price).
$1.10 per min = Occasional Purchase (I will buy less clips and be MUCH more selective).
$1.39 per min = I shop elsewhere every time.

I realise I am just one potential customer, but there are no doubt others who look at this the same way I do.

So I am now off to look around for another clip to buy, probably going to get somthing from either ShyN wild Ticking (note prices there range from <$0.50 per min up to max of $1.10 per min) or Tickle Abuse 2 (note all prices there are about $1.10 per min).

For your overall turnover / income you might also find it helpful to know that I am more likly to buy a 15min clip priced at $10.99 than I am a 5min clip priced at $5.99 which is better value for me AND an extra $5 income for you. ;) James at Shy n Wild does alot of longer clips that work out very good value on a per minute basis and I am sure they increase his overall income (I buy them).

I hope you find my comments helpful, if you do decide to adjust the HD price for Foxy Roxy Hogtied to $10.99 or lower for 10 min please pm me and I will buy it.

I normally would agree....

However, there's another option Mr. Zen offers to us - and that's the "edited" version with 10 min. for $10.99.
I bought quite a bunch of his clips so far and am very happy with the quality of this version. As I understand it, the "edited" version has the same footage, so there's nothing left out and in this particular case, it has 255 MB for 10 min. - this is really good quality. The word "edited" sounds a bit strange but since I don't want any splitting up - this is what I choose.
Usually I'm the first to point out if something is too pricey, but by giving 3 different options I think it's ok to charge a little more for the HD-clips. A Blu-Ray Disc costs more than a DVD as well. On the other hand, maybe the "small" version should be a bit cheaper then... This goes, of course, for any shop - not just the Zenstore.

Oh, and there's a fourth alternative. You could buy it on DVD, I recently did so with 3 clips of one series and was very satisfied with the product and the price (incl. shipping to Europe!) as well as the shipping-time.

What I don't understand is the splitting up. A 10 min. clip is a lot better than two 5 min. ones. And nowadays it's not a problem anymore to download a 700 MB file. Skelyrata, for example, has lots of those. And somebody who digs HD versions usually has a fast connection. It's nice being able to choose between the feet and the upperbody part of a clip for instance, but if one wants the HD experience, he wants the real thing and not 2 parts...

Just my 2 cents

However, there's another option Mr. Zen offers to us - and that's the "edited" version with 10 min. for $10.99.
I bought quite a bunch of his clips so far and am very happy with the quality of this version. As I understand it, the "edited" version has the same footage, so there's nothing left out and in this particular case, it has 255 MB for 10 min. - this is really good quality. The word "edited" sounds a bit strange but since I don't want any splitting up - this is what I choose.
Usually I'm the first to point out if something is too pricey, but by giving 3 different options I think it's ok to charge a little more for the HD-clips. A Blu-Ray Disc costs more than a DVD as well. On the other hand, maybe the "small" version should be a bit cheaper then... This goes, of course, for any shop - not just the Zenstore.

Oh, and there's a fourth alternative. You could buy it on DVD, I recently did so with 3 clips of one series and was very satisfied with the product and the price (incl. shipping to Europe!) as well as the shipping-time.

What I don't understand is the splitting up. A 10 min. clip is a lot better than two 5 min. ones. And nowadays it's not a problem anymore to download a 700 MB file. Skelyrata, for example, has lots of those. And somebody who digs HD versions usually has a fast connection. It's nice being able to choose between the feet and the upperbody part of a clip for instance, but if one wants the HD experience, he wants the real thing and not 2 parts...

Just my 2 cents

I separate the HD clips because of clips4sale. When I started they told me to keep the file size down, and they were iffy about letting me keep the clips I already had up. Eventually they changed the rules about that I guess.. but I've continued to separate the clips to keep everything consistent.

And thanks for mentioning the DVDs trepak.. if anyone wants a DVD with a combination of clips that aren't listed on my site, feel free to message me.

Just my 2 cents

Hey Trepak thanks for letting me know about the DVD store I see Zen actually has a better per minute rate on that and I am pleased to see he is offering to make up compilations.

Zen, can you please let me know do you guys ship to the UK for the price shown on your videos4sale store($4.99)? Also I have some more questions (sorry).

1. Why are you selling longer DVD's cheaper than downloads? There must be a cost associated with creating the DVD's and then a time cost in posting them too.

2. As you have said, Clips4Sale have moved with the times and allow MUCH larger file sizes now, so why don't you allow people to download the longer files at these more sensible prices?

3. I have to be honest and say I DON'T want DVD format all I would do is convert it to wmv so that I could store it on a Hard drive and then sell the DVD on as it simply takes up space, so could you please let me know what file format you put the clips on the DVDs on and also what resolution are they?

Thanks

Hehehe

3. I have to be honest and say I DON'T want DVD format all I would do is convert it to wmv so that I could store it on a Hard drive and then sell the DVD on as it simply takes up space...

I'll be glad to help you out there. You go ahead and buy DVDs from Zennie, then put the content on your harddrive and sell the DVD on to me at half the prize. Everybody happy! :cheesy:

But seriously, it might be a good idea to ask the C4S-folks about the filesizes again, because I've seen other stores that have way bigger files up there. So maybe C4S changed its policy on that. Then again, maybe the other producers just pay more money for their stores - let's not forget Mr. Zen does this as a sidejob or simply for fun, so it just might not work out to leave the files unsplitted or lower the HD-prizes. I don't really know how C4S works for shop-owners, but I can very well imagine that guys like Mr. Kink.com or our own Tommy (TickleAbuse) have way more leverage on negotiating deals there...

Hey Trepak thanks for letting me know about the DVD store I see Zen actually has a better per minute rate on that and I am pleased to see he is offering to make up compilations.

Zen, can you please let me know do you guys ship to the UK for the price shown on your videos4sale store($4.99)? Also I have some more questions (sorry).

1. Why are you selling longer DVD's cheaper than downloads? There must be a cost associated with creating the DVD's and then a time cost in posting them too.

2. As you have said, Clips4Sale have moved with the times and allow MUCH larger file sizes now, so why don't you allow people to download the longer files at these more sensible prices?

3. I have to be honest and say I DON'T want DVD format all I would do is convert it to wmv so that I could store it on a Hard drive and then sell the DVD on as it simply takes up space, so could you please let me know what file format you put the clips on the DVDs on and also what resolution are they?

Thanks

Shipping is the same to the UK.

DVDs are cheaper because people are spending more. It's always cheaper to buy in bulk, and if somebody is going to buy a bunch of clips I like to give them a deal. Unfortunately it is harder to do with downloads. I have large clips available (3-for-1 with Nae, Best of Feet Tickling) for lower prices, but I can't possibly post every possible clip combination.

I sent you a PM.

I'll be glad to help you out there. You go ahead and buy DVDs from Zennie, then put the content on your harddrive and sell the DVD on to me at half the prize. Everybody happy! :cheesy:

But seriously, it might be a good idea to ask the C4S-folks about the filesizes again, because I've seen other stores that have way bigger files up there. So maybe C4S changed its policy on that. Then again, maybe the other producers just pay more money for their stores - let's not forget Mr. Zen does this as a sidejob or simply for fun, so it just might not work out to leave the files unsplitted or lower the HD-prizes. I don't really know how C4S works for shop-owners, but I can very well imagine that guys like Mr. Kink.com or our own Tommy (TickleAbuse) have way more leverage on negotiating deals there...

Trying to put me out of business... :eek:

Actually, not splitting up the files would be quicker and easier for me. I will probably start doing this in the future. The only reason why I would continue to do it would be to keep things consistent in my store.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back