• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foxy Roxy's Ticklish Soles (M/F)

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Get an up close view of Roxy's bare soles tickled! This clip shows off her EXTREMELY sensitive feet. Even a soft stroke up the bottom of her foot makes her crazy. She is tickled mostly with fingers but also with an electric toothbrush. While more than half the clip displays her feet, some of it also shows her facial expressions and reactions. This is a perfect clip for foot lovers.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

Wow, great reactions! :D Thanks for posting!

Dammit that was HOT! I love face-down, soles-up tickling and her reactions were DELICIOUS!

Thanks Zen for sharing this clip with us. Foxy Roxy definitely has extremely ticklish feet, she needs to be tied up and tickled all over her ticklish body. Need to show more of her facial reactions. Love her laugh.......

Wow!

Wow, Foxy Roxy is amazing!!! I just love her Yummy feet!!! :wub:
She has a great laugh and awesome reactions to the tickling.

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Wooww great job you really did not let up, that's what I like to see.

Roxy and Amber York may be two of the best things to happen to the action of tickling.

I watched this preview three times and I'm still not tired of it.
this is so damn hot! I'm dying to tickle those delicate feet and make her squirm like that :woot2: you're a very lucky man

Zen,

After Amber and Zae, I thought... well he struck gold on his first swing and sometimes it just doesn't happen again, sometimes it goes like that... THEN
comes Roxy! Holy shit, that was hot and now this clip joins my best clips every vault. Roxy is pretty, incredible reactions, great laugh and beautiful ticklish soles!

Awesome job Zen! Now let's see how this works on Amber York. ;)

I've watched this clip a few times, it's just damn beautiful!

DK

What's the name of her clip at Realtickling? What name did she use?

The picture of her with her hands on the wall is amazing.

She went by Autumn, I believe. You need to check out the older RT site, the one that is owned by a different, not nearly as good producer now.

Yep, Roxy = Autum (w/o an "n") from the old RT site. She's one of my favorite lees. It's great to know she's still doing clips! :woot:

Last edited:
Great clip.I always enjoyed watching her get tortured.:D

I would looove to see her in stocks. :devil: :evilha:

I watched this preview three times and I'm still not tired of it.
this is so damn hot! I'm dying to tickle those delicate feet and make her squirm like that :woot2: you're a very lucky man

Zen,

After Amber and Zae, I thought... well he struck gold on his first swing and sometimes it just doesn't happen again, sometimes it goes like that... THEN
comes Roxy! Holy shit, that was hot and now this clip joins my best clips every vault. Roxy is pretty, incredible reactions, great laugh and beautiful ticklish soles!

Awesome job Zen! Now let's see how this works on Amber York. ;)

I've watched this clip a few times, it's just damn beautiful!

DK

If you guys watch the preview over and over and like it that much, you should probably head over and pick up the full clip. I'm prettttttttty sure you love it.

If you guys watch the preview over and over and like it that much, you should probably head over and pick up the full clip. I'm prettttttttty sure you love it.

Hello dude, I was talking about the full clip! :neenerneener:

DK

Hello dude, I was talking about the full clip! :neenerneener:

DK

Ohh.. alright. The only complaint I've received about this clip is that it is too short. I might be able to do another one like this if I shoot again this week.

I was thinking of doing the same thing with nylons, because I know there are a bunch of crazed nylon fans around and I never do material for them.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back