• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frankentickle - Desi DeAngelo Clips

Hee_Hee

TMF Regular
With the assistance of Marcus B., I was able to share these clips from Frankentickle with you guys. Don't forget to thank Marcus, since the clips would not be here without his incredible generosity.

I am informed that the clips will only be up for a week, maybe two, depending on how hard they get hit. So if I were you, I would get 'em while they're hot. I wish I could have shared the original DivX versions, as they look a lot better, but the file sizes are just too big.

Make sure to "right-click" and "save as" on the links to save them to your hard drisk. I hope you enjoy them.

http://idling.existhost.com/clips/Frankentickle_DesiDeAngelo1.rm
http://idling.existhost.com/clips/Frankentickle_DesiDeAngelo2.rm
http://idling.existhost.com/clips/Frankentickle_DesiDeAngelo3.rm
http://idling.existhost.com/clips/Frankentickle_DesiDeAngelo4.rm

My God, those clips are hilarious! :D Thanks for posting them, and thanks to marcusb for hosting them. :D

Just when I thought I'd seen it all...

Obviously no expense was spared on the special effects for those clips. It makes me wonder why we can't get more celebrity actresses in these tickle movies :)

Thanks for sharing the clips Hee_Hee and Marcus!

Midnight

Wow. All this time, and we didn't even know Kenny Rogers was one of us. :p

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGG I cant belive these were actualy done seriously. That last clip is funny as fuck LOL. Was this a calstar vid? Almost as bad as that featherface one..which the ending looks like a rare Devo video or somethin:p Thanks for sharing these..defenatly some cool and funny stuff for our comunity. And was that Kenny Rogers or the late Jerry Garcia? You be the judge;)

Yes, I purchased this video from Cal-Star Video, back in the early 90's. I'm glad people seem to be enjoying the clips. Personally, the context was not the issue for me buying this video. Simply put, I had a serious Desi DeAngelo jones back then, as she was one of the sexiest models at the time. Her main contributions were to the bondage community, but she did do a fair amount of tickling stuff as well. Needless to say, I have a couple of other gems from Ms. DeAngelo hiding in my vast collection.

Huge thanks to Marcus and Hee-Hee for taking the edge off those horror movies that kept me up all those nights, or maybe it was just the ONEam tacos. I've seen a still shot of this video, with her laying on her back and tickled under her arms, but never knew where it came from. In fact, that same pic is floating around the web, and has received it's fair share of manips. Also, a while back a fellow TMF member posted this same image asking if anyone knew of the origin. I'll try to find that post and set 'em right. Thanks again.

Help

Help me£¡

I can't download the chips now.Anybody could upload the chips again or tell me where else to download them ?

Thanks!

Dealying...

Hi hee_hee.
Unfortunately, I had not access to the forum in this period.
I've seen that the videos you put on-line there is not more (the links are dead).
Can you put them on-line again?
Thanks... :)

Well Aznagoel, I guess you can't win for losing. Hehehe. Thanks for posting them at the theater. As for HappyHands, I'm afraid that is an adjustment HE is going to have to make. The clips were made in RM format and that won't change. I use RM format because it not only has the smallest file size while keeping a reasonably good picture, but because pretty much everybody can view them, without codec problems. Grab yourself a free RealPlayer and have at it. If you can't view RM files, you are going to run into a LOT of problems viewing free clips.

Re: wrong type

HappyHands said:
I can't see zip or RM files, I need Ram, WMV, or MPEG's

Are you on a windows machine?

If you can view RAM you should be able to view RM. You might have to register the extension RM as a RealPlayer file type. If you have no idea how to do that, you can even rename the RM extension to RAM in many cases because the stream location is insignificant if the file is on your computer. Right click on the file link, then left click on "Save Target As", then after the file is transferred, you can rename the extension.

zip is a compression 'envelope'. you would need to unzip the file. Are you on a system which doesn't support the zip compression format?

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back