• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frat party mm/f

veryberry15

So this particular incident took place in one of the back bedrooms at my boyfriend’s fraternity. It was well into our nighttime festivities, so we were all understandably shitfaced. =P

By this time, I was the only girl around; I had my boyfriend sitting on a chair to my left, our rugby teammate, Glen, to my right, and Carl across from me. I was feeling very good at this point, so to get in a more comfortable position, I slid off my black size 6 ½ flats, and placed my left foot in my boyfriend’s lap, not thinking about the fact that my bare sole was now facing Carl. So I was having a deep conversation with Glen, of which my brain only really absorbed every other word, when I catch the last few words of what Carl said to my boyfriend: “…tickle her foot?”, to which he responds, “Yeah, go ahead!” and proceeds to wrap an arm around my leg and raise my bare foot into the air. I wasn’t fully aware of what exactly was happening until Carl’s fingers began to dance around my arch. I jumped and began giggling and trying to pull away, as if that would have done any good. What made it even worse are the words the boys exchanged while he was tickling me. Carl must’ve checked to see if my boyfriend was “ok with this” about three times, and each time he gave him the green light and assured him that “she loves it!” and not to worry because “I’ve tickled her foot for a whole ten minutes straight…”

Carl, thankfully, was very merciful, and I had to only withstand a minute or so of his tickling. However, his fingers were almost instantly replaced by Glen’s, who was far less forgiving. He asked the bf’s permission and immediately went to town on my foot. There were no breaks whatsoever between the ticklish strokes. I curled into a ball with my leg being held out in the open. Humorously, Glen kept apologizing for tickling me and saying things like “oh this is so mean,” while he tickled me even more vigorously. He finally let up, and I quickly tucked my feet beneath me.

The boys all smiled and assured me that they are ticklish as well so don’t worry. I was extremely tempted to test that, but felt a bit outnumbered, and was fully aware of the countless other ticklish areas they had not yet discovered. We were soon joined my several other brothers, and so we began yet another drinking game, which involved dealing out a number of drinks if you had matching cards. Naturally, I dealt the most drinks to Glen and Carl, and when Carl asked, “Is it because I tickled you?,” I responded with a feigned angry “You bet,” and stuck out my tongue. :upsidedow

I hope you understand VB15 that you are nothing short of a ticklish angel for the frat brothers, bestowing upon them a treasure trove of great memories to be savored for the rest of their lives.

I still have all my ticklish fraternity angels with me in my mind after more than thirty years.

Are you now one of the "favorite" little sisters?

Fat Bastard-- Haha that's pretty sweet... I'm actually not personally involved in the Greek life yet... My boyfriend was just initiated into his a couple weeks ago (we're both freshmen) I just happen to know several of them from being on the rugby team lol. But hopefully I can earn that title one day lol

That was a very sexy story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Gotta get me a girl like you :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back