• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Clip Evil Doctor Tickles Viviana M/F 8.4.07

Viviana's VV

TMF Regular
This is vintage Viviana... she gets it really good in this clip!

Viviana wakes up to find herself cuffed to a table in a hospital. She had no idea how she got there, or what happened, until a doctor walked in to explain. She discovered, much to her dismay, that this hospital has some strange and unusual ways of running tests on their patients. This evil doctor told Viviana he's going to test her reflexes and sensitivity by tickling her! No way, that's not a legitimate test! But she can do nothing to stop him, she's already strapped down. The evil doctor started tickling her feet, and they are super sensitive. He works his way up to her horribly ticklish knees, and when he hits her ultra-tickish sides and waist, you won't believe how much she's thrashhing around trying to escape. This isn't a test, it's torture! The doctor doesn't neglect her underarms, or her bellybutton for that matter. He found every ticklish spot on her whole body!

The full clip runs 7:00, and is available at Viviana's Tickling Video Vault:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/6995

Thanks!

I there no end to the cruelty this poor girl must suffer? Girl cant even go to the damn hospital without being tickled !! :(

I haven't been on the forum much this summer, but I just wanted to say thanks for all the great clips you continue to put out. Sorry I haven't been able to post much. Viviana is one of the greats, and all of the material you guys put out is awesome. I greatly appreciate your contributions to the forum.

Viviana is the best EVER!!!!!!

I own every clip y'all have put out, and they're all fantastic. You can't make 'em fast enough ^^ More more more.

Two small requests:

It would be great to see more F/F.

And it would be great to have some closer shots on Vivi. She is so gorgeous, but kinda hard to see from across the room. It would be great if the camera got a bit closer. But I'm sure that makes the process a bit more difficult.

^^

Either way - you all rock. Especially Viviana!!! :bouncybou

B

i always look forward to seeing a video that you and Viviana do together. I absolutely love her laugh and watching her squirm as her feet and belly button are tickled :xpulcy:

Kinda ticklish?? That's like saying Viviana is sorta pretty. This is the most beautiful girl out there! :) You are stunningly gorgeous and marvellously ticklish. I have not seen one clip that disappoints me and I can't get enough. I love your videos and dream of you often. :rolleyes: :wub:

Is Chubby Checker on the radio?

I couldn't hear Chubby Checker, but Viviana sure seemed to be doing the Twist! Thanks for a hot little clip.

Thanks to everyone for the comments! As always, we are thankful, and glad you enjoy our "work".

The Bandito... we do have some more F/F clips coming up soon! We've also had quite a few recently as well. The last 4 have been M/F, but before that we had 18 F/F clips in a row. We'll have another long stretch of F/F coming up, some with Viviana as ticklee, some with her as the tickler.
Those clips will also have closer shots too... since I'm shooting instead of tickling, it frees me up to move in tighter. Thanks for your input!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back