• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Clip - Layla tickling Smith Benson 2 (F/M)

amazing as usual

great clip tib, as usual. god that guy is lucky! and he gets paid to do that? lol.

she seems like one of those types that makes sure that you know that you can't go no where. Haha.

bballa4life60 said:
great clip tib, as usual. god that guy is lucky! and he gets paid to do that? lol.

Paid?

Now I was under the presumption that the guys DON'T get paid that there were too many out there who would gladly volunteer to be tied and tickle tortured for free ergo the men don't get paid but may get a free dvd of the session or something of that sort. :wow:

uhmmm

:bump: i thought that WAS TIB getting a dose of his own meds ..que no? :cool2:

sexypapi said:
:bump: i thought that WAS TIB getting a dose of his own meds ..que no? :cool2:

nope. that's not me in that clip.
hmmmm, but perhaps that would be fun to try.

tickler_n_black said:
nope. that's not me in that clip.
hmmmm, but perhaps that would be fun to try.

Soooooooo TIB.......what's the deal? DO your male ticklees get paid(or your male lers for that matter)?

I know that you wouldn't need to pay me to let Layla tickle me on film... or on audio, or on the moon for that matter

very good!

Is there also a parti 1, I suppose, TIB??

And I'm very happy that you made a f/m video... how about that? are you planning to do other f/m video in the future??

And for the f/m video you made in the past years... what about a free .wmw version of the old Freeclips?? Thank you very much!! :veryhappy

TickledToDeath said:
Soooooooo TIB.......what's the deal? DO your male ticklees get paid(or your male lers for that matter)?

like most everything, it's a supply and demand thing. lots of men would be happy with just the experience of being tickled by someone like Layla. some, as have stated on this thread might even pay US to be tickled.
so, without getting into actual numbers, yes, male ticklees are given "a little something", but it's not a whole lot compared to the females.

tickler_n_black said:
like most everything, it's a supply and demand thing. lots of men would be happy with just the experience of being tickled by someone like Layla. some, as have stated on this thread might even pay US to be tickled.
so, without getting into actual numbers, yes, male ticklees are given "a little something", but it's not a whole lot compared to the females.

That's what I thought and that is pretty much what everyone does with the male victims.

I have yet to see an extremely ticklish male get mercilessly sadistically tickled on video. For real is another story :firedevil

M1

I really wonder why a male would not be paid if he were to subject himself to an all out unmercifully sadistic no limit tickle torture and he was genuinly extremely ticklish.....no faking or embelishments whatsoever!

M1

Merciless1 said:
I really wonder why a male would not be paid if he were to subject himself to an all out unmercifully sadistic no limit tickle torture and he was genuinly extremely ticklish.....no faking or embelishments whatsoever!

M1

Hmmmmmmmmmm :shock:
Food for thought. :cool:

Damn, he's sexy!!! 'Bout time we had this combo available and so well executed too. Thanks.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back