• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(FREE preview) Layla finally Tickled - M/F (1/28/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
Layla isn't the most ticklish girl we've ever had, but combine her average ticklishness with her hot topless body and you get a great clip for just $4.99.

Gaius said:
Your math is impeccable.

:)
thanks, and i love your work on the new Battlestar Galactica.
that blonde Cylon that hangs around you all the time is hot!

Layla seemed plenty ticklish to me from the preview; but maybe those are just the highlights.

Excellent as usual, TIB

chtkl34 said:
Layla seemed plenty ticklish to me from the preview; but maybe those are just the highlights.

Excellent as usual, TIB

thanks chtkl34,
she's only "so-so" ticklish. i never want to mislead people so we're not going to describe her as "The MOST Ticklish Girl Ever!!!" as sadly, some companies do with every new model they release. we wanted to be up front an honest that she's certainly not "audrey dupree ticklish" but that for the price, and what you get, it's worth the purchase.

Last edited:
We appreciate the honesty, TIB. And while I certainly am a fan of Audrey, there is something to be said for someone who is ticklish enough to just laugh the whole time, and not have screaming freak out sessions.

My speakers can only take so much :)

CH

You guys are the deal!!

tickler_n_black said:
thanks chtkl34,
she's so-so ticklish. i never want to mislead people so we're not going to describe her as "The MOST Ticklish Girl Ever!!!" as sadly, some companies do with every new model they release. we wanted to be up front an honest that she's certainly not "audrey dupree ticklish" but that for the price, and what you get, it's worth the purchase.

Yeah, thanks for your sincerity. We really appreciate it!!

Hey TIB, it looks like you and Layla had some nice chemistry there! :devil2: Will there be a Layla 2...

Raul

Raul said:
Hey TIB, it looks like you and Layla had some nice chemistry there! :devil2:

Raul

yeah, we actually do, and did, and will some more. haha, that's all i can say.

Speaking of Audrey Dupree, any chance of getting her and Layla together?

Or geting me with either of them? (just kidding.. a guy can dream, though) :devil2:

agree....

i agree, that comment in the beginning was extremely sexy (just like her). i also like the vib. clip with her and darby - they both are sexy and i love the way she taunts her!

Ever wonder what Layla looks like when she's thinking about tickle torturing someone?
See for yourself.

Attachments

• Layla_Evil_RedwithText.JPG
    Layla_Evil_RedwithText.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 115
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back