• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FREE PREVIEW "The tickle hunters on campus"

So, if it's scripted, then the friend who was acting all disgusted should get it too, right? =)

pooface said:
your worrk is pure trash. always the same thing. naked on that tickle table. always pretty ugly models too. You take the innocence out of the tickle fetish. Pure and utter trash. Havent your models heard of underwear?

Laney, your attitude also stinks. You always have to have the last say on everything. Just deal with the fact not everyone likes your work. The rest of the tickle companys have to and you don't see them going off on one every 5 minutes.

unbelievably well said
but expect to be attacked by her because you are not allowed to offer an honest opinion of this companies work without them trashing you for it.
they have no clue on how to take critism. i personally think everything they do in their videos is boring. ok, i am ready to be called names laney. go for it and let loose.

I, too, have no interest laney's - sometimes vulgar, IMO - work and nor do I care that much for the way she deals with complaints (although the manner of those complaints often is asking for an equally brutal response).

But then again, I see so many clips on this forum that I think are absolute shit. Most of the time I just ignore them. I want it out of my head as quickly as possible; why bother keep going back to the thread and having an argument and keep being exposed to it?

pooface said:
your worrk is pure trash. always the same thing. naked on that tickle table. always pretty ugly models too. You take the innocence out of the tickle fetish. Pure and utter trash. Havent your models heard of underwear?

Laney, your attitude also stinks. You always have to have the last say on everything. Just deal with the fact not everyone likes your work. The rest of the tickle companys have to and you don't see them going off on one every 5 minutes.

i dont think anyone with a screenname like "pooface" should have their opinions taken at face value

This is the greatest thread I have ever read, thank you all for being hilarious.

Yeah

Man I love watching these clips. Bravo Laney on another great job.

Grimgor said:
This is the greatest thread I have ever read, thank you all for being hilarious.

People.....this is a SCRIPTED played out scenario

I mean this thread, not the clip.

ribber said:
That's right I said supposed to be. Need I spell it out for you? :firedevil

In your opinion, perhaps. Many, if not most of us, would firmly disagree with you.

Great clip, Laney! Thank god you keep plugging away at this, even in the face of adversity.

Mimi :)

Mimi said:
In your opinion, perhaps. Many, if not most of us, would firmly disagree with you.

Great clip, Laney! Thank god you keep plugging away at this, even in the face of adversity.

Mimi :)

Coming from a Moderator that really means a lot Mimi THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Who says I am being adverse to it? I simply state that it was originally an innocent thing, built into our minds. We did it as children, and only later did it evolve into what many of you call a fetish, but some would call a fixation. I enjoy Laney's videos for one thing, simnply because it is comical, I could care less about the nudity. Because the comedy is a consolation. I would be an avid fan of Laney's work if it were lacking all of the nudity which it currently possesses. I admire Laney for his comedy as I previously stated. Don't think that I am disgusted with his work simply because what is shown is shown through most of the video. I am not as weak as some others O hot and fiery one.

I Personally Enjoyed It . . .

Another good one from Laney. The dialogue exchange between the "hunters" and the future victims of TH was realistic and well done. I really like how you just don't go straight from a short interview to the tickle table and that's it. The opening scenarios are more fun, personal, and inviting. Also, it's just hilarious how it's "oh, nooooo, no one has to get naked' and a few seconds later, in the next segment of the freebie, they are naked or in the process of . . . *chuckles* Thanks for continuing to post.

Teribble website

I'm going to be honest with everyone reading this reply, tickling turns me on! This website however takes away the inocence of tickling, the fun. I like tickleing, but keep on your clothes! Tickle Horror is the tickling website that I try to avoid, always nude on the tickle table, man!!

lzamora said:
I'm going to be honest with everyone reading this reply, tickling turns me on! This website however takes away the inocence of tickling, the fun. I like tickleing, but keep on your clothes! Tickle Horror is the tickling website that I try to avoid, always nude on the tickle table, man!!

Well, it's just their (Tickle Horror) style. She's catering to those who enjoy what she likes to do with tickling. It wasn't meant for everyone as no one can please everyone at the same time. I even find some of her stuff distasteful, but I only look at the material she offers that's within MY personal taste range. For instance, anything with blow jobs or with a really strong sexual attachment, I stay away from. A lot of her material has been more to do with tickling, and less to do with the sexual attachments (thankfully, lol). I appreciate her work because she knows how to tickle, enjoys doing it, and she's had a few good victims pass through her "tickle torture house". *grins* I prefer underwear and a bra on my victims, but I'm not ashamed of the human body, so if they are naked, okay. No big deal. Nudity isn't sex. She's just naked. *lol* Plus, you get to tickle all the good spots unrestricted. *smiles*

Basically, if you like tickling mixed with a little bit of sex, she's made that available for those who have been waiting on someone to come out with it. Otherwise, there are more than 14 other great tickling video companies out there producing a wide variety of material. All clothes on, bras and panties, just the panties, *lol* etc. Thanks!

theshire said:
I, too, have no interest laney's - sometimes vulgar, IMO - work and nor do I care that much for the way she deals with complaints (although the manner of those complaints often is asking for an equally brutal response).

But then again, I see so many clips on this forum that I think are absolute shit. Most of the time I just ignore them. I want it out of my head as quickly as possible; why bother keep going back to the thread and having an argument and keep being exposed to it?
So why are you in this thread wasting people's bandwidth when clearly, you don't care for any of it?

People like you remind me of why I don't live in the uk anymore.

Laney puts a lot of effort into her clips, irrespective of the way one or two of you object to the way she expresses herself. The fact that she expresses herself the way she does illustrates that she cares about the tickling she does and she IS very keen to make it better.

Constructive critism is fine and helps everybody improve. But jumping on the bandwagon to bash somebody is in my opinion plane lame and contradicts the spirit of what this forum is about.

I love the majority of Laney's work - it so happens that the videos she makes are with naked ticklees - I also like the work of some other producers where there are full clothes or some underwear on the ticklee. It all depends on the producers, the ticklee and the story. I do like a video where there is a story that tells me how the ticklee got to be in her predicament and I even like to see her either being secured or waking up to find herself in a compromising position. Those of you who don't like Laney's work, you are free to go to a site you do like. For the rest of us, kindly let us enjoy what we like, too.

Actually

The vast MAJORITY of our tickling video's are NON- NUDE and contain NO sex.
Anyone that is a regular customer and or a website member knows this to be true. We put some sex and some nudity into SOME (25%) of our productions mixed in with the tickling for those that like that.

Does anyone have a link where i can download these tickle video from cory?

Greets
Henry

you dredged up a 3 year old thread to post the same thing you posted in an off topic thread?

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back