• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

french tickle scene m/f

Great one! Her name's Ariane Carletti ...

Unfortunately, shed passed away at the age 61 in 2019 ...

Here's a link to download the scene: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g99g...ÉE+-+Jeudi+07+août+1997++REPLAY_Trim.mp4/file

And here's a shorter version only with the tickling scene: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0095...Jeudi+07+août+1997++REPLAY_Trim_Trim.mp4/file

-

Could any French member translate it for us to know what they're saying? That'd be great ...

How did that show work? I mean, just to know how the people in the cast worked, if they were acting or if it was a parody reports show ...

I ask that because, in fact, I was with a doubt. Was she feeling ticklish? Because she didn't move her feet while she was being tickled, sometimes it seems that he was almost not touching her, and that was why that I thought it was acted. But I was in doubt because she said the word "chatouille" ("tickling") once or more than once (I don't speak French, just know this word and some others) ...

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm always skeptical when I see someone being tickled on their foot and it stays completely still. Obviously everyone reacts to tickling differently, but your average person would normally at least jerk, twitch, or curl up their toes when someone tickles their foot. Still, it's always nice and rare to see a new /f foot tickle scene. Would love to know the context.

Hello

It s a youth french programm at beginning of 90 s.

The man tickles to know where is treasure (pirat parody). The blonde woman Dorothée said I can t let her in this situation. The tickled one answers that makes me do addominal exercices...

The producer of these programm is known to be a fetichist... He wrote and writes scenarios for soaps about "love" (some dumb) with often foot scenes like nail polish , kiss, foot rub maybe worship....

Hello

It s a youth french programm at beginning of 90 s.

The man tickles to know where is treasure (pirat parody). The blonde woman Dorothée said I can t let her in this situation. The tickled one answers that makes me do addominal exercices...

The producer of these programm is known to be a fetichist... He wrote and writes scenarios for soaps about "love" (some dumb) with often foot scenes like nail polish , kiss, foot rub maybe worship....

Great!

Thanks for giving us the context and the translation, my friend ...

Great find! It makes me wonder what else could be lurking from the distant past in other countries that no one has discovered yet.

Hello

If you want some other scenes, try on Youtube with search "Pas de pitie pour les croissants" + "Le sourire de Dorothus", "Les orteils de la princesse" or "Superpat 8", you should find some great ones....

Hello

If you want some other scenes, try on Youtube with search "Pas de pitie pour les croissants" + "Le sourire de Dorothus", "Les orteils de la princesse" or "Superpat 8", you should find some great ones....

Thank you frenchyviking ! There was a goat/f scene in Pas de pitie pour les croissants but unfortunately goat didn't lick her feet. I wonder if there are any goat/f tickle scenes from other french movies or shows ?

Checked those out....but except for the one, they were just foot fetish, no tickling. But WOW! It amazes me how on earth they got away with this stuff on a kids' show? Some of that was flat out unhidden foot fetish! LOL. I gotta admit, I was really diggin on some of those 80's synth pop songs they kept singing over and over (even though I couldn't understand the words).

Checked those out....but except for the one, they were just foot fetish, no tickling. But WOW! It amazes me how on earth they got away with this stuff on a kids' show? Some of that was flat out unhidden foot fetish! LOL. I gotta admit, I was really diggin on some of those 80's synth pop songs they kept singing over and over (even though I couldn't understand the words).

Which one was the link you said there was a tickle scene on it?

Which one was the link you said there was a tickle scene on it?

Pas de pitie pour les croissants, but it's not even worth looking at, can check it out for yourself though. No reaction....and it's one we've seen before (or at least I had).

Pas de pitie pour les croissants, but it's not even worth looking at, can check it out for yourself though. No reaction....and it's one we've seen before (or at least I had).

Yeah, I understand. I think it's this one: youtube.com/watch?v=qL1h0YtIlkE&t=558s

Unfortunately, no reaction. But thanks anyway for letting me know, I didn't know it ...

You should look on "Superpat" series... And don t forget the last minutes with de-briefing with guess ( young comedians or like N°8 the 90's Wheel of fortune Fance co-presenter Annie Pujol (1st job as model)) andalso the wrong scenes...

You should enjoy...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back