• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frenchtickling Updated!!!

levxav

Hi everyone,

This week Frenchtickling.com is proud to offer you Leila a hysterical brunette that will knock your socks off!!! I can assure you people you will enjoy it more than reasonnably!!! Watch her get her feet tickled, sucked, moreover her entire body gets tickled tortured for hours :)!!!
Many new clips, pay per views and tons of clips for all our members.

See you guys there.

www.frenchtickling.com

Don't get me wrong, I think you guys are great, but you like to over-hype every clip you ever make, don't you? Every model is 'hysterical', every clip is 'amazing'. That may or may not be the case; it just slightly annoys me is all I'm saying.

For the record, I did really enjoy that Leila clip, though. Drawing on the feet with a pen is a really effective method, I have found.

Thanks man

Thanks for the compliment. You are right the pencil method seems to be very effective. However I am only Frenchtickling's partner, I have my own site: www.ticklishparisians.com, and it's not up tp decide what they want to post on the TMF I just give them a hand here and there. I agree with you there might be some slight overstatement every once in a while but in almost every cases it is relevant I think.

Benoit.

Don't get me wrong, I think you guys are great, but you like to over-hype every clip you ever make, don't you? Every model is 'hysterical', every clip is 'amazing'. That may or may not be the case; it just slightly annoys me is all I'm saying.

What's wrong with healthy advertising? If a company doesn't promote then they fail. If their promotional efforts gets someone to watch their clips and, hopefully buy their videos or pay-per-view clips, then great for them. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. I happen to think that Frenchtickling is one of the best video companies out there. They do it by producing product AND a healthy level of promotion. That's just good business sense.

Max :firedevil

MaxSpeer said:

What's wrong with healthy advertising? ... That's just good business sense.

Max :firedevil

The question is still what's an healthy advertising. To oversale is a well known marketing tactic. The problem is about thinking custormers have lost their brain. Perhaps healthy advertising could bring up more valuable information about the product ? And this is about differentiating and more efficient marketing.

What's wrong with healthy advertising? If a company doesn't promote then they fail. If their promotional efforts gets someone to watch their clips and, hopefully buy their videos or pay-per-view clips, then great for them. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. I happen to think that Frenchtickling is one of the best video companies out there. They do it by producing product AND a healthy level of promotion. That's just good business sense.

There's nothing wrong with healthy advertising at all. All I'm saying is that over-hype can be irritating. It's why some people find themselves disappointed. Their expectations are whipped up into this 'amazing' frenzy, and then the video/clip/whatever may not match those expectations.

But I do agree with you that French Tickling are one of the best companies around. They do great quality stuff, and I've always known their customer service to be fantastic. But if you raise my expectations and then I get dross, I ain't gonna be too happy, if you know what I mean.

But I can't log in.

theshire wrote:

>But I do agree with you that French Tickling are one of the best >companies around. They do great quality stuff, and I've always known >their customer service to be fantastic.

Really? I became member on March 10, but I haven't managed
to access the members section. When I click on "Members Enter Here",
I only get
"The page cannot be displayed.
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable."

Their costumer service does not reply to my e-mails.

Can anyone here offer me any advice?
Best regards,
Mikael

When I click on "Members Enter Here",I only get
"The page cannot be displayed.

I think the problem might be with your internet settings. I have had no problems at all over the past year getting into the site but at one point last year I had trouble getting on with Netscape but no problem with Explorer. I don't know the reasons why this happens. Some websites I get refused by the "server" while the same site I can easily enter when I change from Netscape to Explorer or visa versa.

I don't know why the customer service doesn't respond to you but try my suggestion first, then see about contacting them if that doesn't work. I know that they check into this site on occasion so that might work as well.

Good Luck.

Max

Good lord shire!!!!......

......me old squire, thats a bit rich coming from you after all the "over hype" you indulge in about poxy Gillingham!!!!

For those having trouble accessing FrenchTickling, check to see what browser you use. FT uses goofy port numbers that browsers like Opera disable for security reasons. I don't know why FT has to use those nonstandard ports; I use Opera alot and don't have trouble with any other site, so alternate solutions are certainly available.

Also, today for some reason I can't access any of the sites on 81.80.187.177, the server that hosts the members area of FT. It was working this morning, but not this afternoon (US East).

P.S. As I mentioned in a site review followup, I'm disappointed that FT doesn't use thumbnails in their galleries. It's very tedious to wade through all the pictures without a hint what they look like, especially since the server is so slow.

Back when I had more of a budget for this kind of thing, I used to be a Frenchtickling member. I had (and still have) a cable connection, so I rarely had problems with their site. Honestly, I really like their material because most of it involves "girl-next-door" types that are actually ticklish. It seems like so many sites focus on finding the most attractive women rather than the most ticklish. If I wanna see a hot girl naked and strapped down to a bed, I'll go to a bondage site. When I go to a tickling site, I wanna see a girl who's relatively attractive, but more importantly, ticklish. Almost all of the Frenchtickling models that I've seen clips of seem to fit the "truly ticklish" criteria, but I've noticed that even they occasionally indulge in filming girls that are very attractive but not very ticklish. Vanessa is a good example of a girl that is extremely attractive but doesn't seem very ticklish. Thankfully, she seems to be one of the few exceptions in Frenchtickling's lineup of models that isn't that ticklish. Girls as ticklish as Alexandra and Florine more than make up for the less ticklish girls.... But hey, I'm no longer a Frenchtickling member, so maybe in the time that has passed since I ended my membership things have changed... I hope the stuff you guys mentioned are just anomalies, because I may join Frenchtickling again in the near future...

MrMacphisto said:
Vanessa is a good example of a girl that is extremely attractive but doesn't seem very ticklish. Thankfully, she seems to be one of the few exceptions in Frenchtickling's lineup of models that isn't that ticklish.

you must have not been watching the same Vanessa..she is very ticklish..especially her feet..

*shrugs* To me, Vanessa's laughter seems more forced than most. I'll admit that maybe she just laughs that way, but I like more of the laughter that girls like Alexandra, Florine, and Sandy have. It sounds more like they're having trouble holding their laughter in, rather than forcing it out. But hey, I could be totally wrong; I just call 'em like I see 'em....

A great effort but

not the same true tickling ..they used to have..

I praise the effort but ..
Pics are blurry...barely any good laugh / face shots..

still true to others

Hey, red, I don't 'overhype' Gillingham at all. You haven't read my latest post in the St. Patrick's Day thread have you? Tsk, tsk.

Oh, by the way everyone: FT has just been updated again. Remember Marjolaine? She's back again. (God, I sound like the webmaster 'hyping it up'. :D)

I'm not a member of FT, but I always really enjoyed the free pics and the free clips. :bump:
And to refer to Vanessa I want to say that I only have seen the preview clips, because I'm not a member yet, but she seems very ticklish to me.
I don't understand why beautiful people could not be ticklish? And I think every model has a different laugh and you cannot really say if this is fake or not. But Benoit is a mail friend of mine and he knows Vanessa since a long time and used to tickle her a lot. So I believe him.
Anyway I cannot understand why someone who likes tickling can tickle someone who's not ticklish. So... :rolleyes:

FRENCH TICKLING

GREAT SITE BUT THEIR SCREEN NAMES AND PASSWORDS THEY GIVE DONT WORK AFTER ONE DAY.AND THEY TAKE FOREVER TO EMAIL U BACK,THOUGH THEY WERE QUICK TO OFFER A REFUND,I HOPE SOMEDAY THEY CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back