• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fresno Munch

whats wrong with that? lol its a lng commute, i dont hve the money to afford to live there, sorry.

nothing's wrong with it, I just didn't know you went to school in Fresno. that is a long commute. There's school in Merced.. Do you go to Fresno State?

You drive back and forth for class. man that must suck. Gas aint cheap either.

Nope. when I lived in Madera I used to drive to Fresno City College mon-thurs and that was a 30 mile trip one way so that's 60 miles round trip and that was far enough. Merced is even further.

There's thousands of people in the SF Bay Area commuting that distance.

Too, West Coast Gatherings held in the South Bay Area (San Jose, Campbell), San Francisco, LA, Redding, Oregon, and Las Vegas have all had attendees from greater distances. Some from overseas.

One can achieve what one wishes to achieve. It's about desire, and a reasonable result.

Again, the simple solution is start having munches. Meet one another. From there, it grows because of a common desire for social interaction. Avoid being pushy or annoying and you stand a great likelihood of having a gathering, playing together, etc. Keep in mind that EVERYONE here actually likes this play in one aspect or other.

The trick, then, is whether or not we each can present ourselves in a manner that appeals to others.

So do that. ;)

Seriously, if you folks pick a day and date, I'll mail my list as usual, and unless you pick a day that completely doesn't work for me, I'll show.

So pick a day and date, mail me or PM, and let's coordinate. There's enough of you to get this off the ground.

You drive back and forth for class. man that must suck. Gas aint cheap either.

yah lol. it sucks. i liek driving though so i don't hate it too much! it was a financial decision to go to fresno state tho, so it could b worse.

yah lol. it sucks. i liek driving though so i don't hate it too much! it was a financial decision to go to fresno state tho, so it could b worse.

With the gas and the driving and stuff it's better than giong to UC Merced which is in your city? lol..

With the gas and the driving and stuff it's better than giong to UC Merced which is in your city? lol..

im gussing you dont pay your own tuition huh.

plus i have frinds who live in fresno that i hang out with so its not that bad. im not stupid lol

im gussing you dont pay your own tuition huh.

plus i have frinds who live in fresno that i hang out with so its not that bad. im not stupid lol

I never called you stupid Sara. I don't think you're stupid. And no I don't pay my own tuition. I luckily get FA because otherwise I wouldn't be going to school.

I wish one of my friends were like you. I have a friend that picked UC Merced over Fresno State even though she's from this area.

And I wouldn't mind being added to your list of friends in Fresno :p

If someone wants to set up a date go ahead. how about something for next weekend. I'm busy this weekend?

I wish the women would talk sometimes. I havent heard anything from April and shes the one who started this thread. We need to set up a meeting.

I wish the women would talk sometimes. I havent heard anything from April and shes the one who started this thread. We need to set up a meeting.

yeah.. there are very few girls from this area and it's hard to get them to talk to me... I can talk to girls all around the usa and world.. but ones that are actually in my same city...

yeah, I dont know if they are paranoid or what. Girls in california are generally just hard to talk to, dating here sucks.

Yeah, you'll get no argument from me about the dating thing, however I don't find girls here hard to talk to, I talk to them all the time, it's just girls on this site from here that seem hard to talk to :p

I generally consider that, flaky. Although I'm not that good at meeting girls in general, especially in person, but when I say hi on here it would be nice to get some kind of response.

FRESNO GATHERING IS FINALLY HERE!

Sunday, October 2nd at noon! Checkout todays post under westcoast gatherings! Lets have a good turnout!

Hopefully I'll be able to make it. we just finished picking grapes today, now we wait a couple weeks for them to dry, which will be around the 2nd. Would suck if I have to miss this.

Another gathering for fresno is in the works....not sure of date yet. Stay tuned!

Good on ya, brother. Lemme know the details and I'll mail the list. :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back