• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Freya/Atreus (god of war): The Ticklish Goddess (M/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Freya/Atreus (god of war): The Ticklish Goddess
By MrObscura101

NOTE - This story contains: Tickling/Bondage/Foot Worship/Forced Orgasm/Footjobs

Fimbulwinter had at last arrived and the world was now enduring three years of long winter. Across the land people and animals tried their best to survive, sheltering for much of the day and scavenging for food and resources

One such person was Atreus, the son of the legendary Kratos, now alone and living in the wilderness. He had been scouring the land for food for the past two days when his eyes spied tracks and carefully followed them to a cavern which he carefully entered. Inside he found a hidden hot spring, supplies, blankets and other items that indicated someone was living here but they were not presently in
“hmmm…” he hummed as he carefully inspected around, wary of any traps but from what he found the place only had a single occupant. His well-trained ears then heard a sound behind him at the cave entrance, carefully reaching into his pocket he waited a few seconds then turned and threw a small object down

There was a smash as the glass orb shattered on the cold, hard floor. Atreus had thrown down a sleeping smoke bomb that had been given to him by the dwarves and immediately the small space filled with a thick cloud of smoke. Instinctively he covered his mouth and leapt away from the intruder then peered through the smoke and saw the figure moving about and coughing
“That sounds like… a woman?” he thought as he heard the sound of someone falling to the floor as the sleep smoke took effect. He waited for the cloud to clear before moving towards his fellow occupant

Once he was able to see he approached carefully, lest she still be awake. He saw she was face down on the floor so he took her shoulder and carefully turned her over
“What…” he thought in shock as he recognised her “FREYA?!” he couldn’t believe it as he looked over the unconscious Goddess of Love, War, Beauty, Fertility, Childbirth and Magic. Despite being possibly hundreds of years old she had the appearance of a beautiful maiden in her late 30s, her hair was long and reddish chestnut in color with two beaded and braided locks that went over her shoulders while the rest of her hair was currently splayed out on the floor, he guessed that when she stood upright it reached all the way down her back, he could also tell that she was very tall, about a foot taller than him if they stood face to face while she was clothed in a set of brown animal skins, however he noticed something about her clothing…

Or more accurately, one area that wasn’t clothed, he could see that she was in fact barefoot, her feet were around a size 9 or 10, befitting her larger frame, but the thing that he found most amazing was how clean and flawless they were despite clearly having no footwear amongst her possessions meaning she would likely be barefoot all the time
“I guess that’s a benefit of godhood…” he thought as he tried to decide what to do now, Freya wasn’t exactly an enemy, but she probably wouldn’t be happy with him knocking her out, especially in her own home
“Better safe than sorry…” he thought as he went into his bag…

“hhffmfmf…” Freya moaned as she roused and her eyes opened, looking around she saw she was in the cavern she was living in to avoid the Fimbulwinter and a large fire was going… but there was also an intruder… and then she realised her arms were tied behind her back while her ankles were likewise bound
“Hello Freya”
“Ah… Atreus…” she smiled “I see you found my little abode…”
“It was an accident I swear”
“Oh? And binding me? Was that an accident to?”
“That’s a precaution, the ropes are enchanted and will hold you, I just want to ask you some questions that’s all”
“I see the Fimbulwinter has made you cautious, that’s certainly smart… But not smart enough to think I would answer any mere question you ask?” she replied back

Atreus however pressed on, asking her about the area, where food could be found, the people in the area and so forth, but she simply ignored his questions or gave obviously wrong answers until the fire began to go out
“This is getting me nowhere…” he thought
“Listen Freya, if you just help me I will untie you I promise…” he said as he knelt down and approached
“Uh uh… no closer…” she replied suddenly as she lifted her legs up and pressed her feet against his chest to stop him approaching

He looked down at her feet now pressed against him and felt his heart began to thump in his chest, the next thing he knew he had taken her ankles and pulled her feet slightly away
“Careful… you could hurt someone…” he said, however he was transfixed by her feet now a few inches away from his eyeline as he had a chance to properly look them over… they were so stunning and flawless, slightly wide and with deep arches that had wrinkles when she flexed them about while she tried to pull them look. Then there were her toes which were long and slender
“Let go right now” she ordered but then he had an idea, a way he could get the information he wanted without harming her
“So? You refuse to talk?”
“Indeed I do!”
“Very well, let’s see…”

Freya watched as he shifted about to face away from her and grabbed her ankles to hold them under his right arm
“What are you doing?” she asked as she started shifting around to try and pull her legs free, but Atreus was too busy as her feet shifted about and tried to escape his grip
“This is your last chance” he said calmly
“I am a Goddess, you will release me this moment!” was all she replied back but he was secretly glad she didn’t answer him as he then began moving his other hand towards her feet

“I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing but it needs to stthhhhfffff!” Freya began to order, but then felt his index finger gently move against her left arch

Atreus grinned as he listened to her sharp intake of air, followed but the unmistakable hint of laughter despite her supressing it when his finger made contact with her soft skin, he also watched intently at her feet as they reacted to his touch, immediately kicking in response
“What are you doing?” she called in a mix of anger and worry
“Just testing a theory” he replied with a grin as he continued
“Stthhaap thhhaat…” she ordered, giggling a bit despite her efforts to retrain herself, the sweet sounds were enchanting as Atreus continued

He quickly began wiggling all his fingers against her soles, now tickling both feet
“Shhahhahahaappp iiiiihhttt!!!!!” she tried to say, but was now gritting her teeth and trying to hold her laughter in while also trying to kick her legs free of his grip
“Wow she’s seconds away from laughing already and I’m barely even trying…” he thought excitedly, he loved to tickle beautiful women, finding their laughter truly enchanting – he always loved tickling Angrboda and listening to her frantic, pleading shrieks under his nimble fingers and now really wanted to hear Freya’s full laughter as he upped his game, using his leg to pull his satchel towards him

“GHGHFFFF!!!! STHHFHFHFHF!!!!!!” she grunted as she continued trying to escape, but then felt something lightly touch her feet, causing her eyes to bulge out as she threw her head back and let out a torrent of laughter as the dam finally broke
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA NOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!” the Goddess screamed as Atreus gently stroked two black feathers against her soles
“How do you like the feathers? They belonged to Highfather’s ravens” he grinned at his little souvenirs as he continued

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GGEEHEHHTT THHEHEHEEMM AWAHAHAHAYYY!!!!!!” Freya pleaded, shaking her head and trying even harder to pull her feet away while Atreus was happily enjoying her enchanting laughter until Freya retaliated by trying to force her soles together for self-protection
“Looks like she’s really desperate not to let this continue” he thought as he released her legs to look for something in his bag

“Hahhahaaa… ehhnnouughh noohhowww!!!!!” she growled as she pulled her legs back trying to keep them away from him
“Sure… once you tell me all I want to know….” he replied as he held up more rope

“GHGHHRHRRR!!!!! LET GO OF ME!!!!!!” she barked as he grabbed her knees this time and held tight as he took the thinner rope and secured one end around her left big toe, then holding her feet together tied her other big toe as well forcing her feet to reman side by side
“YOU IMPUDENT BRAT!!!!” she growled as she strained and attempted to pull her feet apart without success before he forced her legs to the floor and sat himself down on her ankles to pin them down
“That’s better… I can use both hands now” he grinned
“I AM WARNING YOU! YOU BETTER RELEASE ME RIGHT NOOHOHOHOHOHOOOWWWW!!!!!!!” Freya began to seethe, then howled as all his fingers moved against both her soles at once
“Wow listen to that laugh!” he thought in delight, as he listened to her angelic laughter echo around the cavern while his fingers nimbly explored her soles, finding her skin to be smooth and flawless before deciding to change tactics and grabbing one of the feathers again
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA NOHOHOOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!!!” Freya cried in a panic as she felt the feather flicking against the toes of her left foot and his fingers continue on her right
“HAHAHAHHAHAAA GGEHEEHHEHEHETT AWHAHAHAHAYYY!!!!!!!!” she pleaded

After a few minutes of this Atreus decided to try a new line of questioning
“Well then if you don’t want to talk how about you tell me which tickles more?”
“HAHHAHAHAA NOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!” Freya cried as she shook her head, knowing whichever she answered would be used against her
“No? Ok then let’s try both out…” he shrugged and replied deviously as he stopped with his hands and grabbed the other feather
“So… feathers…” he asked sadistically as he waved both feathers against her vulnerable toes while she screamed and tried to catch them without success
“Or fingers…” and he dropped the feathers and dug his fingers into both arches at once before skittering randomly against them

Freya kicked fiercely trying to throw him off her or kick his invasive fingers away, but he remained undeterred before grabbing the feathers once more
“Of course… the feathers also have the quill ends…”
“HHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA BAHAHAHHAHASSTTAAHHHHRRDD!!!!!!!!!” Freya screamed as the quills began poking at random against her soles and even a few times between her toes!

Atreus continued alternating the implements for quite a while as Freya kept on refusing to answer, incentivising him to keep on going until he finally announced
“Actually… I think we have a third contender…” he said wickedly as he grabbed something else from his satchel. Freya’s eyes went wide in fear as she saw him holding up a horse brush
“NO!!! DON’T YOU DAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHARRRREEE!!!!!!!” Freya demanded, then threw her head back and howled as the brush made contact with her left foot, with Atreus dragging it from left to right and making sure the bristles moved against both her soles
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA MEHEHEHEHEHRCCCYYY!!!!!!!!” Freya cried as the multitude of stiff bristles played tickling havoc with her sensitive soles

Atreus was enjoying himself so much that he couldn’t stop… until he heard Freya gasp and go silent, turning back to see she had passed out
“Well… she didn’t answer my questions…” he thought with a wicked smirk as he decided to try something else to make the Goddess talk…

Freya groaned as she came to… then gasped in shock as she saw she had been splayed out on the cavern floor with her arms and legs spread out and tied with more of the enchanted rope to four heavy rocks around her, but worst of all was that she was now completely naked!
“WHAT?!” she screamed as she tried pulling at her bonds
“Ah good you’re awake” Atreus grinned as he walked over from a nearby fire
“YOU!!!!” she glared “YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!”
“Oh?”
“I’LL HEAR YOUR SCREAMS AS I SEND YOU TO HELL!!!!!” she scowled as he sat in-between her spread legs
“And I’ll hear your sweet laughs…” he winked before digging his fingers into her hips

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAAA GEGEHEHEHT AWAHAHAAYY DAHAHAMMN YOOUUUHUU!!!!!” she began laughing immediately, making him ecstatic that she was just as ticklish here as his fingers poked and prodded about, digging into her soft, tender flesh
“HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA STAHAHAHHAHAHAPPP!!!!!! IHIHIHI OHHHHHDDEEHEERRR YOOHOHUUUU!!!!!!!!!” Freya squealed with laughter
“Order? We’re in a cave in the middle of nowhere, you have no authority” he chuckled as his fingers moved upwards, tenderly poking at her navel and ribs, each time eliciting a fearful shriek followed by panicked laughter

“So my dear lady, you still haven’t answered me”
“HAHAHHAHAHAHA AHAHHAHANNDD IIIHIHHHH NEHEHVAHHH WIHIHIHHLLL!!!!!” she screamed back in a mix of anger and defiance
“I thought that might be the case, so it looks like I will have to try something else…” he replied quizzically. Freya watched trying to work out the meaning, when suddenly he cupped her large breasts
“W…wh…” she stuttered to ask, completely taken aback in shock, Atreus grinned at catching her off guard, then gently moved his index fingers back and forth against her nipples

“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Freya let out a panicked shriek of horror as her body thrashed around, but unable to escape
“My my what a wonderful reaction” he grinned as continued for a few moments
“DOOHHNNT YOOUUUHH…” she tried to gasp and threaten when he stopped… but then saw him hold up the two feathers
“NO! WAIT!!! I’M WARNING YOHOHUHUHUHUHUHUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she began to say, but then the feathers made contact with her nipples, sending her into helpless shrieks and wails of laughter
“HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH NOOHOHOHOOO!!!! GEHHEHEHETTT AHWHAHAHAHYYY!!!!!” she demanded and pleaded in equal measure, Atreus meanwhile loving her laughter and captivated by the way her large breasts bounced around, almost hypnotically while he continued to feather them

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIHIHHII SWEHHAHAHRRR YOHUHULLL PAHAHAHAYYY!!!!!!” she screamed after ten minutes, while Atreus decided to try something else as he leaned closer towards her left nipple
“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Freya screamed as his tongue made contact with her left nipple, while the feather continued on the right one
“HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH NOHOHOOOOOO!!!!! DOOHHNNTTT!!!!!!” she wailed, while unable to stop a few moans from escaping as well to her embarrassment

Atreus was intoxicated by her mix of moans and laughter now as he continued, he wasn’t even asking questions anymore, just focused on tickling and making her unleash more and more of her intense laughter as he continually feathered one nipple with licking and occasionally sucking or nibbling on the other. However he needed more, and without a word moved his hand down lower
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAH OHOHOOHOHOHOHOHO WHAHAHHAAHAHTTT????!!!!!!” Freya shrieked as she felt his fingers gently probe against her womanhood, without slowing down the feather or his tongue

“GHHHEHEHEHHEHET AWHAHAHAHAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!” she shrieked in disbelief but he refused to be curtailed, slowly his fingers teased her clit and rubbed her mound, even bringing the feather into play as well, until finally he moved his head towards her
“Ready to talk?” he simply asked
“HAHHAHAAA IIHIHIHHI!!!!!!” she tried to respond, but her pause was sufficient for him to continue
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHOHOHOHOOHOHOOO!!!!!!” Freya shrieked as his tongue made contact with her clit and slowly, teasingly licked away
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA OHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOO!!!!!!” she screamed before loudly orgasming several times, then once again passed out in exhaustion

Freya blinked as she came to, then saw that while unconscious her legs had been retied, now bound together at her ankles
“YOU!!!!” she screamed indignantly “YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS INDIGNITY!!!!”
“Really? You certainly seemed to enjoy it” he said smugly “I think you should return the favour…” she then realised his lower body was naked as he gripped her ankles

“WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Freya shrieked in abject disbelief as he slowly brought her feet towards his member
“NO! DON’T YOU DARE!!!!!!!” she shouted, trying to kick but he held tightly as he crossed his legs to pin her ankles then grabbed her feet to force them apart and position them either side of his member
“I SWEAR!! IF YOU DARE DO THIS!!!!!!” Freya growled as she tried to break free, but he wasn’t listening, he was too busy anticipating the moment until…
“ooohohohohohohohohoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he groaned in pure bliss as her soles made contact with his shaft, her skin was so soft and smooth and felt absolutely amazing against him

“NO!!!!! I AM A GODDESS!!!! I WILL NOT BE USED IN THIS WAY!!!!!!” she growled but he wasn’t listening as he started moving her feet up and down the length of his shaft, all his focus was on moving them and feeling the most incredible sensations of his life
“ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME BOY?!” she snarled as she tried stopping him, but he was like a man possessed, he couldn’t stop wanting the sensations to continue as he feverishly moved her feet faster and faster until….
“UGUGUGUGUGUGUHHRRGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he cried as he loudly came in pure ecstasy
“YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!” Freya snapped as he released her feet and looked at her with lust

“NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOOHHIHIHIHINNNGG!!!!!!!” she tried to ask before moaning as his mouth went back to her womanhood and licked away while his hands caressed her nipples
“NOOOOHOHOHOO!!!! IIHH WOOHHNTTT!!!!! YOOHUHUU CAHAHNNT MAAAHHAKKEE MEEEHHEEE!!!!!!!” she growled, trying to fight the waves of pleasure building within her but it was impossible as she orgasmed once more

“OOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!” Freya screamed as she loudly came, laying there in pure bliss for a few moments… until his fingers dug into her sides
“HAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAA NOOHOHOHOOHOOO!!!!!!!!” she wailed, her exhausted body now being tickled once more, she tried her best to knock the nimble fingers away but he continued, poking her ribs and flicking her nipples before leaning in once more to use his tongue upon her womanhood

“OOHOHOHOHOOHOHO NOOHOHOHOOO!!!!! DAHAMMAAHHHNNNN YOHOHOHUUU!!!!!!” she wailed as her body was now caught between the tickling and attention upon her clit, her mind trying to ignore both as Atreus kept going until
“AAHHAHAHHAHHHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she orgasmed once again and crashed down, feeling drained. There were a few moments pause until…
“HAHHAHAHAH NOHOOHOHOOO!!!! NOHOHOOHOTT AAGAGAIINN!!!!!!!!” she shrieked as he brought a feather to her clit

“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH NOHOHOOHOHOOO!!!!!!!!” Freya pleaded, her clit now hypersensitive from the repeated orgasms
“WAHAHAHAHHYYYY????!!!!!!” she wailed
“Because I could listen to your laughter forever…” he grinned back as he continued, tickling her ribs with his other hand as he kept feathering her clit, this time bringing her to the edge of an orgasm before using his tongue to make her climax

Finally this all proved too much and she passed out in exhaustion. Atreus looked over her beautiful body and gently brushed the hair out of her face before undressing fully and laying down next to her sleeping body before pulling a thick blanket over them for warmth before he too fell asleep

Freya awoke and groaned, once again she had been retied, now secured in a hogtie
“GGRRRRRR!!!!!!!” she growled as she fought to get free, but the enchanted ropes still continued to bind her
“Good morning” Atreus said smugly as he approached having just eaten some rations
“I hope your feet feel nice, I gave them a full clean and scrub with scented oils while you were asleep…” he smirked as he trailed his finger down her arch making her yelp
“DAMN IT YOU HAD YOUR FUN NOW UNTIE ME!!!!!!” she growled, realising her feet were indeed more sensitive now!
“Oh, my dear Freya, I’ve only just begun to have fun… after all its going to be a long Fimbulwinter…” he chuckled as slapped her behind then turned and grabbed her ankles under his arm before unleashing the horse brush upon her soles once more
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NONOONOOO!!! NOHOHOHOOT AAAHAHGAAIAIHNN!!!!”

Atreus grinned as she thrashed around from the moment the bristles touched her soles, he still couldn’t get enough of her sweet laughter
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOYOUHUHH BAAHHASTATARADDDDD!!!!!!!!” she seethed at him, still unable to sound angry given her helpless peals of laughter as he continued switching up his implements. After spending some time with the horse brush, he began using the feathers, lightly flicking them randomly about and finding a particularly devastating spot between the second and third toe of her left foot. In addition he would randomly apply honey from his provisions to her soles or toes and spend a lengthy amount of time slurping and licking it away, using the chance to suck upon her toes and have his tongue explore in-between them as well! Sometimes even sucking on her toes while his fingers tormented her arches!

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA YYOOUHLHLL PAHAHAAYYY!!!!!! YOOHUUHLLL PAHAHAHAYY!!!!!!!!!!” she tried to threaten over and over again, but a quick smack upon her behind would make her stop as he showed her how little authority she had in this place
“hahhahahahahahaa...kkhihhlll...kkhhihhlhllll yoohohhuhuh…” she groaned as he finally stopped, she could see from just outside the cavern that the tickling had lasted all day with barely a pause
“Uh huh…” he replied nonchalantly as she then heard his undo his belt
“WHAT??? NO!!!!!!” she growled as she then felt him grab her feet and force her soles together, realising his hard-on was now between them!

“NO!!! DAMN IT NO!!!!! I AM A GODDESS!!!! I WILL NOT BE USED IN THIS MANNER!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!??!” she screamed but he was already moving her feet back and forth against his member
“uuuhuhuhuhuhh…” he groaned in delight, her soles felt incredible, he simply couldn’t get enough of the feeling of her soft skin upon him
“ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME BOY?!” she seethed, but he was totally lost in the sensations of pure pleasure until…
“UUHRHRHRGRHRHHH!!!!!!!!!” he screamed as he loudly came and crashed back, but as drained as he was, he needed more
“I SWEAR YOU’LL SUFFER AN ETERNITY OF TORMENT FOR THIS!!!!” she cried as he grabbed her hips and flipped her over

“DID YOU HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHRRR MEEHEHEHEHE????!!!!!” she tried to ask, then immediately cried with laughter as his fingers dug into her ribs as he resumed tickling her, his hands targeting her ribs, sides and hips before using the feathers and his lips and tongue upon her nipples, making her shriek

Freya had no clue how long this went on for but eventually he moved his attention to her clit once more
“OHOHOHOOHOHOHOOH NOHOHOHOHOOHOOO!!!!!!!!” she tried to argue but couldn’t stop from moaning as his tongue expertly swirled against her clit until…
“AHAHRGRGRGRHRHRHRHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she orgasmed several times in a row and passed out. Atreus was totally spent as well and so immediately laid down next to her and fell asleep

This torment continued for an entire month. Freya would awaken in some kind of bondage and be tickled mercilessly for hours as he had his tickling way with her body, with lots of forced orgasms as well. At one point he even attached some hooks to the cavern ceiling to force her to be suspended on tiptoe so he could tickle and edge her for hours before finally allowing her to climax only after she willing gave him a foot job! By the end of the month he knew each and every tickle spot on her body, and she had promised him anything and everything in exchange for her freedom, but he just couldn’t bring himself to stop tickling her!

One morning Freya awoke and could feel something different though
“At last…” she grinned as she saw she had been hogtied next to him under a blanket. She looked over the sleeping man and knew her plan had worked as she raised her hands and the enchanted ropes snapped easily then held her hand over his forehead. She grinned as a glow of energy rose from his body into her hand and manifested into a glowing stone

“Looks like it worked!” she thought triumphantly. Despite Atreus’s thoughts that she was his helpless prisoner, in fact this had been her plan all along. She had needed a way to recover her magic and had found an ancient spell saying the concentrated lust of a giant could be used to replenish her powers. It had been easy enough to disguise a lust potion as part of her perfume and allow him to “accidentally” find and capture her to ensure he would comply

Now her power could be fully restored and she no longer needed to satisfy his desires
“Farewell boy…” she smiled as she softly kissed him and prepared to leave “Thank you for your help, if things work out I will eventually return to take you with me to Vanahim as my paramour where we can spend centuries in ticklish fun together” she grinned as she left the cave and made her way off, leaving behind footprints in the snow…

The end?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back