• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (11-17-23).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Justice is a dish best served cold. It has to be; any higher temperature and it's justwater.

* * *​

I went to school in a bad area of the city. How tough was it? Our first class assignment was to write a report: What I Want To Be If I Grow Up.

* * *​

Hear about the blond Mormon? He heard it took a woman nine months to make a baby; he therefore got himself nine wives so it would only take one month.

* * *​

I could never become a window washer. I don't mind heights, but I understand the pane is endless.

* * *​

Brunette: "Get help! I'm tripping on mushrooms!"

Blonde: "Dang, are they growing in the hallway now? We really need to clean this place!"

* * *​

Why wear loafers? Why knot!

* * *​

Q: MMA contestants never do anal before a big fight. Why is that?

A: They're saving it for makeup sex.

* * *​

I always go to our local bar on Paraplegic Ladies Drink Free night! The place is crawling with women!

* * *​

Q: Which invention represents a key turning point in history?

A: The lock.

* * *​

Father Merrin arrested Pazuzu and took him into custody. The charge: possession of heroine.

* * *​

CHP Officer: "I've had my lights and siren going for five minutes! I know you saw me; why didn't you pull over?"

Driver: "Officer, I have an excuse. You see, my wife just ran off with a cop."

Officer: "What does that have to do with anything?"

Driver: "I thought you might be bringing her back!"

* * *​

Have you seen the new cartoon series about a police pup who's transferred to the bomb squad? It's called "Ker-Bluey".

* * *​

She: "You promised you'd give me an orgasm!"

He: "And you got one! It's not my fault you spit it out!"

* * *​

Contrary to reports, I haven't written a tree-hugging testament. I only contributed the pro log.

* * *​

A couple turn in for the night; the husband starts to get intimate, but his wife stops him.

"Sorry dear," she insists. "I have a gynecology appointment tomorrow and I want to stay pristine for the examination."

The man settles back, frustrated, but his face soon brightens.

"Say," he starts, "I'm willing to bet you don't have a dental appointment too!

* * *​

I read "Ulysses" last month, but my English teacher insists I read it again for her class. Hey, why not! I'm always happy to re-Joyce!

* * *​

Blonde: "So, do you have any kids?"

Brunette: "Yes! I have one that's just under two!"

Blonde: "Hey! I may be blond, but I still know how to find 'one'!"

* * *​

Well, I was just thrown out of mime school! Why, you ask? I don't know; must have been something I said.

* * *​

Contrary to popular belief, Tokyo's defense forces don't battle giant monsters because they're destructive. In reality, the blood of these creatures is a highly prized, highly marketable source of nutrition and hydration. The product isn't sold outside of Japan... even so, its name will likely be familiar: kai juice.

* * *​

My wife is very proud of her soprano range. Every time she breaks into song, I throw open all the windows and doors so the whole neighborhood can see and hear everything! It's not so much that I'm eager to share her gift... I just want everyone to understand that I'm not strangling her.

* * *​

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road in England?

A: To visit his flat mate.

* * *​

He: "Here, darling! I want you to have this! It once belonged to my mother!"

She: "Oh, what a lovely bracelet!"

He: "Nobody deserves it more!"

She: "And I see it's engraved: 'Do not resuscitate...'".

LOL :p
Great collection as usual!
My favorite:
Brunette: "Get help! I'm tripping on mushrooms!"

Blonde: "Dang, are they growing in the hallway now? We really need to clean this place!"

Thank you Milagros! :D Wow, 6:30 yesterday! You got to this one in short order! But with mushrooms and blondes on the same plate, it's easy to see why! Everybody loves mushrooms! That's because everyone knows what fun guys they are!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back