• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend (f) interested in tickle/fetish modeling

Ghst

TMF Novice
Hello everyone. I wasn’t sure which thread to post this in so might as well go here. I have a female friend interested in possibly doing a tickle shoot for $$. Any suggestions on who to send her to that is currently making clips? She is located in the New England area and is extremely ticklish.

Can you narrow it down to state and county?
Can she travel?
How much?
Is she willing to DO the tickling?
Is it just money or making content?

Located in Massachusetts about 15 minutes south of Boston. Don’t think she’s willing to travel, she’s just looking for quick and “easy” $$.

Ghst;4875553 said:
Located in Massachusetts about 15 minutes south of Boston. Don’t think she’s willing to travel, she’s just looking for quick and “easy” $$.

Then it sounds like you're going to have to tickle her and sell on her behalf. This, of course, is going to mean you putting in most of the work and maybe even getting none of the money for your efforts.

Is she cute? Fairly ticklish? It might be a good chance to touch her a lot. I don't think either of you should go expecting huge paydays from this, though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back