• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend surprises me with a story about being tickled. Doctor/F

ImNotDave

TMF Master
Many years ago (2011 ish) I brielfy dated a girl but it didn't go anywhere. Just a handful of meetups and stuff. She very quickly sussed out I had a foot and tickling fetish. She didn't mind being tickled or tickling me back, but as for the relationship we just didn't quite work. Ended it after about 5 weeks or so.
We've stayed in touch ever since and occasionally message each other to keep up to date with our lives.

We haven't spoken for about four months now, but the other day I woke up to a message from her saying:

"HEY! Hope you don't think this is weird, but I got my feet tickled today and it reminded me of you!"

I replied "Oh? Go on, what happened?"

She spent a short while writing and then said

"Long story short, I fell off my bike a few weeks ago and damaged my ankle. Had a bandage round it and needed it taking off today. Went to see the doctor who removed it and was poking at my soles and touching my feet! It was so ticklish! I kept squirming and laughing. I was thinking to myself "I know someone who would want to hear this story" so I thought I'd text you ha! Hope that's not weird. Feet and tickling remind me of you".

"Ha, I'm glad I have a unique quality" I replied. "Do you get tickled often and think of me?"

"Nah not really" she responded. "You're the only tickle fetish person I've met".

The conversation continued for a short while but she told me more about her current life and how she's been applying for jobs recently and didn't mention tickling or her feet again.

Sweet story! It’s good that you could be open with her and she was cool with it then and now. She obviously thinks enough of you to mention it. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Cute! The fact she took the time to tell you about it, was super sweet.

I guess you made more of an impression on her than you thought..

Don’t you love random texts like that?

Its cool that they share, which is hot. But it’s also cool that’s she identifies your quirk as a unique and endearing feature. That is so awesome!

Cute story.

If she thinks of you and tickling in a positive light, that's a win in my book. :)

It's great that she still thinks about you and has fond enough memories to tell you the story. :feets:

Many years ago (2011 ish) gosh....it's hard to believe that when someone says "many years ago" they can be referring to 2011.....but rightfully so, it has been awhile.....just doesn't seem like it should have been THAT long ago. Great story tho bud

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back