• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends Mom feet (second story)

ilovescats7

I described in the first story how I became fascinated with my gf's mom feet. Here is the other story. I hope you enjoy.

Ok so the story I am going to share I have done some many times now. I will just give the first time I decided to try this on her feet.

I was at my gf's house as we were just hanging out. She was tired so she went off to bed. I said i was not so tired and I was going to watch TV for bit then come up to bed. So i was watching TV and was also thinking about her moms feet. I know how heavy of a sleeper she is and believe me a bomb could go off next to her and she would not wake up. So i decided that I would go upstairs to her moms room and see if I could get at her feet. I was so nervous and it took me a while to finally go up there.

So I got to her moms room. Sure enough she was passed out snoring. This was great. I knew she would not wake up. So i very quietly crept around her room to the foot of the bed. I waited to make sure she was really asleep. I listened for snoring and heavy breathing. She was so I continued. I slowly moved the covers off her feet. i couldn't find them at first so i had to feel around for second then I felt the warmness on the sheets and I knew where they were. So I peeled the sheets off and revealed her bare feet. I was trembling just looking at them. I took my finger and very nervously and lightly drug it on her arch. Her foot twitched. I stopped and looked at her reaction as she slept. She was fast asleep. I then lightly tickled her foot again and this time her toes wiggled. I lightly tickled the ball of her foot and heel. They were a little rough because she runs every morning, like 3-4 miles a day so they were a little rough but not that much. They were like a normal runners foot. So I tickled her ball of the foot and heel and didn't get much of a reaction so I stuck with the arches and toes. Her sweet spot is the arch, which is very soft considering how much she runs. Even for her age her feet are pretty smooth. So I tickled her toes and arch for a while and watched as her toes wiggled and feet twitched. It was literally like she was being tickled if she was awake. Those were the types of responses I was getting only she was fast asleep. It was great.

So like I said I like to go up stairs and mess with her feet as much as I can. tickling or even just playing with them. I have done this a lot now but I wanted to share how I started doing this. Every time I go upstairs to tickler her feet while she sleeps gives me the fuzzy feeling I got the first time I did it.

Thats all the stories I have for now.

Enjoy

Love your stories my friend keep it up. Maybe sometime you should try and tickle her feet though when she is a awake watching t.v. or something to see what she says or how she reacts. Maybe she enjoys having her feet tickled.....lets hope.

dont worry I have back up plans and I only do it when everyone is asleep. I also do it in when I know getting caught will not happen :) I know there is also some risk but I am ready if it happens. its just so much fun its :)

Nice story and good luck she does not wake up when least expeceted and start freaking out and spraying you with pepper spray.

Nice story and good luck she does not wake up when least expeceted and start freaking out and spraying you with pepper spray.

Dude you need to tickle her feet while she's awake to see if she laughs, pulls them away and admits her feet are ticklish ? How does the daughter react when you tickle her feet while she's awake ?

plus the moms feet are fairly ticklish already, I have tickled them before

Also describe what the mom looks like. Do you have any photos of her, the feet etc. ?

its all in the stories. Sorry i dont have pictures. I dont think i would post any anyway.

Dude, you described her feet but was she a small woman ? tall ? nice figure ? blonde? brunette ? Does she resemble anyone famous ?

sorry i dont feel comfortable giving out that information. I will describe the feet but nothing else.

Thats ok, I understand, great stories though. Tell us more about tickling older women.

ilovescats7 said:
she is extremely ticklish and doesn't liker her feet touched ... dont worry I have back up plans ... I know there is also some risk but I am ready if it happens.
Geeze dude! I'd really love to know what kind of back up plan you have to save your butt if you get caught! Must be one heck of a doozy!
(Pretend to be sleepwalking - nah, unless she and your girlfriend are super gullible... Maybe jump out the window - nah, not likely to get you off the hook, unless you die upon impact.)

Just the same, it's a neat tale!

Guy I was thinking this over, what kind of a backup plan can you possibly have if you get caught ? Its one thing to tickle her mom's feet if she is on the couch but to sneak into her bedroom while she's asleep and lift the covers off her feet to tickle them what kind of plan can you have for that ? She and the mom would think you were creepy. If you did do it thats awesome but are you telling the truth.

I did this as a kid to my mom's friend that was sleeping in my room. I lifted the covers off and tickled her feet. She then giggled a little in her sleep and jerked her foot and fanned toes alot but I had an excuse if she woke up. It was my room and I was a young kid.

Dude. You're playing with fire while wearing pants soaked in gasoline.

This has got "bad idea" written all over it.

I am with you guys on this and I dont really do it anymore unless its on the couch. Thinking it over it was fun the one time but not as much anymore. I am with you all its dangerous and not worth it

We think its cool you did it and got away with it, this woman must be an extremely heavy sleeper. Does this woman lay on the couch alot and walk around barefoot etc ? Have you ever tickled her feet while she was awake and knew it was you ? Did she say stop im ticklish, what did she do ?

Yeah she is a very very heavy sleeper. That is why I can mess with her feet :) As far as going barefoot it all depends on the weather. I would say it is 50/50 though, maybe more on the barefoot side. I haven't really tickled her while she is awake, it was more of a reflex test and she said it tickled. She did one time tickle my foot while I was on the couch (i have ticklish feet) to which she continued tickling once she found out. I believe her daughter is kinda into feet because when I take naps she usually tickles my feet when I sleep. She also tickles them a lot.

its kind of hard to outright tickle your gf's mom's feet, its kind of awkward but by her tickling your foot, that gives you the ok to tickle her feet I guess

I actually was able to tickle a friend's mom's feet when I went back to visit where I grew up years ago. The dad was away hunting with my friend and the mom was home and was wearing slippers. She was telling me that she shrank so I offered to measure her. So she got out a tape measure and laid on the couch. She was wearing open backed slippers but kept them on when she laid down so I removed them and her feet were bare. She had no idea but when I put the end of the tape measure against her arch she kicked her foot back saying, "ehhhhhh that tickles, be careful, maybe we can do this another way". I then held her ankle for a bit and tickled away, she went ballistic hahahahaaha, your still a rotten kid jokingly. When I stopped she tried tickling my sides so then I got her sides and she got all weak, this all happened on the couch. I said to her Mr's Reynolds I never knew you were so ticklish, she replied do you think I'd tell you kids ? She said I wouldn't dare. However my friend told me she was when we were kids. I don't think she told anyone what I did that day.

Yeah it could be awkward but I guess if a opportunity arises (when she is awake) I will try and tickle her feet in a casual way or unless she initiates it then I will have to retaliate. Good story by the way.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back