• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Friends: Secret’s Out” Part 4 (m/fff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Friends: Secret’s Out” Part 4

*This is a requested story from a TMF member and is a continuation of another story of mine titled “Friends: Rent’s Due”

It was Friday morning and Chandler woke up feeling like a winner. He strolled into kitchen to pour some coffee and cook breakfast. Chandler had a bounce in his step today and for good reason. He had run into someone from upper management at his company. Chandler recognized the man. He wasn’t over Chandler, but he did manage a department that Chandler worked alongside for his job. Chandler had jumped at the opportunity when he began talking to the man and he said they were looking to fill some more secretarial-type office positions. Chandler recommended Monica, Rachel and Phoebe for the spots.

So Chandler had recommended Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe on the spot and promised to get their resumes sent over immediately. The man seemed eager to have good help lined up and all but promised Chandler they would be given the positions after they interviewed and went through the usual hiring steps.

As Chandler whistled a tune and poured his coffee, there was a knock at the door. He opened it with a smile on his face. Standing in front of him were Monica, Rachel, and Phoebe. They were dressed in classy business casual attire. Each woman had on lovely high heels, which Chandler couldn’t help but notice.

Monica: “Good morning, Honey! We just wanted to come by and say thank you again for getting us these interviews! We can’t believe it. You’re the best. I’ll let you know how it goes.”

Rachel and Phoebe both thanked Chandler as well. They smiled and waved to him as they all walked off down the hall together, ready to finally have steady work again at a very respectable company.

LATER THAT NIGHT...

Chandler felt like a million bucks now. Monica had called him as soon as they left their interviews. She told Chandler that man came and talked to them after they finished up and said they all would be hired as administrative assistants. Monica had been ecstatic with joy as she shouted into the phone. Chandler beamed a smile and told her that was great news.

The girls had plans to pop open some bottles of wine and celebrate tonight. Chandler was hanging out in his living room watching T.V. with Joey when their phone rang. Chandler got up and answered it, pleasantly surprised when he heard Monica on the other end of the line. He affectionately said, “Hey, Honey! Is everything okay? I thought you were celebrating and having a girl’s night tonight?”

Monica: “Oh we are. Thanks to you. I just wanted to say that you are the sweetest, most awesome boyfriend ever. And you got us all jobs. And we think you’re the best.”

Chandler thought Monica sounded a little drunk. He could hear Rachel and Phoebe in the background giggling and talking loudly. How much wine had they drank? It sounded like they were really celebrating.

Monica: “Hey, we want you to come over in about ten minutes, okay? Come over and bring your ties from your closet. Bring a bunch. Ten minutes, okay?”

Chandler: “My ties? What would you need those for? I don’t understand.”

There was more giggling and background conversations going on. Monica replied, “Just do it, Honey. Ten minutes!”

Chandler heard more giggling and then Monica hung up. What was that about? He stood there confused for a minute. He wasn’t sure what to make of that invitation but he went to his room to gather his shirt ties. Chandler told Joey he was stepping out for a little while and walked across the hall to the girl’s apartment.

There was nobody in sight. Just a few empty bottles of wine and glasses on the kitchen table. Chandler heard giggling and muted talking in Monica’s bedroom. He slowly made his way over there and cautiously opened the door, not knowing what to expect.

Chandler’s eyes lit up when he saw the three gorgeous ladies turn and face him as he opened the door. They were all wearing skimpy, silk nightgowns. Monica was wearing a see-through, black nightgown that let the lucky viewer observe her black panties underneath. Monica wasn’t wearing a bra and her breasts and nipples were tantalizingly visible through the sheer fabric. She greeted Chandler sweetly and took the ties from him. Rachel had on a low-cut, white nightgown that revealed an impressive amount of cleavage. And the short outfit stopped at the tops of her thighs, which allowed for a tease of her lower butt. Chandler noticed briefly that Rachel had on a white thong. She looked at him with a cute smile. Phoebe was wearing a cream-colored nightgown with a deep V in front and slits up the sides of both legs that revealed hints of her hips when she walked. Phoebe waved and smiled sincerely at Chandler.

Chandler: “Wow!...Um, what is this all about, Honey?”

Monica: “Well Sweetie, we were hanging out and talking about how amazing it was that you found us jobs. And we wanted to show you how grateful we all are. So we invited you over thinking you might enjoy...maybe tickling us a little tonight? That’s what the ties were for. So we make sure to stay on the bed. Does that sound like a good reward for our stud?”

It was like Chandler was hearing the words underwater. He was so excited, it was like he was frozen in place for a moment. The girls snickered and acted silly. It was obvious they were decently drunk. They probably had to be to get dressed up like that and agree to be tickled.

Chandler watched as the three ladies turned and laid down across the bed on their stomachs. They positioned themselves so their feet dangled off one side of the bed. Monica was in the middle and the other two were nestled in close on either side of her. Chandler was stunned when he saw all three pairs of bare, gorgeous soles pointed at him. “Are you going to tie us to the bed?” Monica asked, snapping Chandler back to reality.

He grabbed the ties off the bed and started securing their ankles down to the bed frame. The women giggled excessively as they whispered drunken secrets to each other. Chandler wrapped a tie around Phoebe’s ankles first and secured her legs together. Then he took another tie and strapped her ankles down to the frame so she couldn’t pull away. She scrunched her toes and giggled a little at the silliness of the situation. Chandler moved over to Monica and started binding her ankles together. He was looking forward to tickling her again. Maybe he could get her to really crack this time. Monica didn’t respond when she felt him tying her feet down to the bed frame. She just continued to whisper and giggle with her friends. After he was finished with her, Chandler grabbed another tie and looped it around Rachel’s ankles. She wiggled her toes lazily as she felt her ankles being bound to the bed frame.

Next, Chandler tied their wrists together and the secured them to the bed. Phoebe willingly offered her arms and let Chandler tie her as she continued to talk calmly to Monica. He made sure she wouldn’t be able to pull free and secured a tight knot. Then he went to his girlfriend, Monica, and began tying her hands together. She gave him a look like she was second guessing all this. There was a nervous glance at the ties wrapping around her dainty wrists and then being pulled down to the frame. Monica told Chandler, “Just remember, go EASY.” Then he moved on to Rachel. He crossed her wrists over and tied them securely while she talked to Monica, not paying him much attention. Then he strapped them down to the bed so she couldn’t pull away. Now all three roommates were bound and stretched out completely vulnerable on the bed.

As Chandler walked back around to the other side of the bed, the girl’s casual, silly whispers began to hush. There was tension and nervous giggles as they waited for Chandler to start. He knelt down so that he was somewhat level with their naked soles hanging off the bed. It was like a buffet of ticklish feet waiting for him to partake. Chandler decided to start with Monica to ease into everything. He just used one hand and began wiggling his finger slowly as he scratched them over her right arch. Monica’s foot jerked a little, but she didn’t immediately make any noise.

He kept moving his fingers steadily over her smooth arch. Monica’s foot fidgeted even more. As Chandler began increasing the tempo of his tickles, she flicked her foot as if she was trying to shoo his hand away. He kept at it and wiggled his fingers up the side of her foot, around the delicate rim of her soft heel, and then back down into the deep pocket of her high arch. Monica shifted a little on the bed and tried to hide her targeted foot behind the other. That’s when Chandler reached up and started tickling both her soles at once. Monica eeked audibly and started wiggling her feet about a little more desperately.

Chandler stroked the tender size 7 soles bound in front of him and watched as Monica tried to shift her feet away. She was still quiet despite the tickling, but all of her uncomfortable wiggling about was a clue that she was bothered by it. Chandler couldn’t see it, but Monica had a beaming smile on her scrunched face as she desperately tried to hold out from laughing. Even after inviting him to tickle her and her friends, Monica still couldn’t bring herself to give into laughing quite so easily. And she was succeeding until Chandler started tickling more determinedly in her high arches. Monica couldn’t help it when a few giggles slipped out. And that just seemed to snowball into more giggles. She had been so good at resisting his tickling when she wasn’t tied down, but being restrained really added a whole new vulnerable feel to her that amplified her sensitivity.

After finally hearing Monica giggling, Chandler left her alone to move on. He wanted to leave Monica really doubting herself before he came back to her. Chandler started crawling his wiggling fingers up Phoebe’s big, long soles. The ditzy blonde almost immediately started giggling and laughing when he touched her feet. Her big size 9.5’s were probably the most ticklish of the three and she was helpless being tied to the bed like this. Phoebe laughed and squirmed around in the little range that she could as Chandler stroked her arches and played down around her wiggling toes. Her feet jerked and flung about like crazy as she tried to avoid the tormenting feeling. Not long after he started, Phoebe was wondering if she would really be able to handle being tied up and tickled.

Chandler loved her reactions but kept things moving. He switched suddenly to Rachel and began aggressively tickling up and down her bare, size 7.5 soles. Rachel jumped with a squeal and let herself fall into giggles and laughter as she wiggled both her feet. Chandler wiggled his fingers over her creamy heels, down across her wrinkly arches, across the flawless pads below her toes, and then took advantage of her captives toes scrunching and flexing like crazy trying to get away. Rachel’s sweet laughter poured out as she writhed and bounced on the bed I’m ticklish convulsions.

Chandler moved one of his hands back over to Monica’s waiting soles, catching the dark-haired beauty by surprise. Monica gasped and began giggling as fingers explored her deep arches again. Rachel was relieved to only have one hand attacking her feet now, but it was still making her laugh wildly. The two friends laughed side by side as Chandler stroked along their vulnerable, tender soles. Rachel started to roll back and forth as much as she could while she laughed and pulled at her wrist ties instinctively. Monica’s giggles were quickly multiplying into full blown laughter. She tried to bury her face in the comforter to muffle her reaction, but it was still coming through.

Phoebe looked over at her two friends laughing hysterically and was thankful it wasn’t her turn at the moment. But that all changed when she felt Chandler’s creeping fingers return to her defenseless soles. Phoebe screamed and made a fool of herself with her unbridled laughter and thrashing about. Chandler focused both of his hands on her big, bare feet. He used one to roam around her broad heels and lower arches and the other hand flicked along the base of her toes, trying to sneak in under her long, flailing digits to stroke the sensitive undersides of them. Phoebe clenched her eyes shut and blurred out laughter shamelessly.

Chandler: “So Phoebe...tell me...are your big feet driving YOU crazy this time?”

Phoebe remembered how she teased Chandler with that phrase when they fooled around. She desperately answered, “YES!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! GO EASIER ON ME!!”

Chandler: “Ah ah, I want to hear you say it.”

Phoebe: “HAHAHAHAHA!!! OH FINE! MY BIG FEET ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! IT TICKLES SO BAD!!”

Chandler was having the time of his life. He gave Phoebe a much needed break and snuck back over to Rachel. She shrieked and started wiggling her feet again once she felt his fingers wiggling across her sensual arches again. “Oh no, this is bad! Hahahahahaha!!” Rachel shouted as the tickling started again. Chandler let her wave her feet about trying desperately to get them away from his fingers. She playfully yelled back at him, “No! No! No! No!” He eventually trapped her left foot and pried the toes back. Then he used his free hand to stroke mercilessly along the thin toe stems and around the fleshy base of her toes. Rachel screamed so loud and then cackled like a mad woman.

Chandler heard Monica trying to comfort Rachel as she was losing her mind so he decided to do the exact same thing to her. As he quickly transitioned, trapped Monica’s right foot, and pulled her toes back, the pretty brunette begged, “Oh no! Not me! I wasn’t trying to do anyAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Chandler started scratching his fingers around the undersides of her milky toes. Monica roared laughter and bucked up and down on the bed. The sight of her shapely ass visible through her nightgown rising and falling was not so bad in itself. Chandler kept it up and watched his girlfriend try desperately to make it stop.

Soon Phoebe was laughing again as Chandler diverted a hand over to her large soles overhanging the bed crossed over each other. He kept one hand still tormenting Monica’s feet, but now they both were laughing. Phoebe’s high-pitched squeals and unbridled laughter seemed to stand out though. She wagged her big soles around but there wasn’t any direction she could shift them that broke contact with Chandler’s fingers. The cute blonde could only lay there laughing like crazy while she pointlessly wiggled her soles around.

Monica hated how her face was contorted into a forced smile as she couldn’t help but laugh heartily. She was grateful for a rest as all efforts were suddenly directed at Phoebe once again. Chandler put an arm around her ankles and began vigorously roaming his scurrying fingers around her long, sweeping soles. Phoebe began screeching in panicked bouts of laughter while Monica had a chance to catch her breath.

Phoebe: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! CHANDLER, PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MY FEET ARE SO BAD!!”

Chandler: “Is it too much for you, Phoebe? Whose feet are these? Tell me.”

Phoebe didn’t even let the sexually aggressive question phase her. She immediately replied, “HAHAHAHAHA!!! THEY’RE YOURS!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE STOP!”

Chandler: “Um, whose feet are they? Who do they belong to?”

Phoebe: “HAHAHAHA!!! MY FEET BELONG TO YOU!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! OH MY GOD, JUST GIVE ME A BREAK!!”

Chandler: “Okay, who should I tickle instead? Monica or Rachel?”

Both Monica and Rachel piped up and grumbled about making Phoebe pick. But Phoebe just wanted the attention off of her. She blurted out, “Um?...Monica? She got us into this.” Chandler granted her a break and set up behind his girlfriend, even though she whined and protested the whole time. Her luscious, shapely feet shifted nervously as she completely lost sight of Chandler. Then Monica dove right back into laughing when he began wildly flicking his fingers across the meaty pads below her toes. Monica scrunched her toes tightly until the adorable little tips started to turn pale. But that didn’t stop Chandler from caressing the unguarded regions below them.

Monica laughed and writhed around on her bed, stuck between her two concerned friends as they watched her lose her mind. Monica laughed and told Chandler to knock it off, but he continued to dance his fingers up into her deep, smooth arches. He wiggled them down into her insteps and really drove her nuts. Monica kept smacking her hands on her mattress as she laughed like a weakling. She couldn’t believe how much Chandler was getting to her this time.

Chandler: “Babe, I hear you laughing quite a bit. Sounds like you’re really ticklish. You know, sometimes it’s better to just come out and admit a weakness. Is there something you want to say, Honey?”

Monica shook her head back and forth violently and screamed, “Hahahahaha!!! No! Hahahahaha!! Don’t even try to make me say that!!”

Chandler kept up the tickling. He prodded around her tender toes and stroked the soft, vulnerable undersides of them after he wrestled under her tightly clenched toe grip. Monica screamed and laughed pathetically as she felt her feet being exploited. She yelled, “Hahahahaha!!! Don’t! Hahahaha!! I don’t want to say it in front of my friends! Hahahahahaha!! Please don’t try and make me! Chandler, I’m serious!”

Chandler loved how feisty she was being, despite having ticklish feet. He stroked his fingers menacingly down the length of her curvy arches all the way up to her robust heels. Monica’s feet jerked uncontrollably as she laughed like mad. Finally, she gave in and shouted, “Hahahahaha!!! Fine! Hahahahaha!! I have ticklish feet! I can’t stand it! Hahahahaha!! There, are you happy now?!”

Chandler rewarded her with a break and moved over to Rachel. She let out a loud sigh realizing it was her turn again. Rachel tried to convince Chandler to go to someone else as he wrapped an arm around her dangling soles and rest his fingers poised on her lovely arches, preparing to tickle the crap out of them. Rachel’s pouty whimpers exploded into belly laughter as she felt Chandler’s fingers come to life on her feet.

Rachel: “Hahahahaha!!! Chandler, be nice! Hahahahaha!! No! Hahahaha!! Go to someone else!”

Chandler: “Oh no. I think I’ll stay right here on these feet for a while.”

He probed a finger between her slender tootsies and felt them quivering as he explored between each pair of toes. After he went through each gap, he started tickling under the balls of her feet. As Rachel rolled and squirmed on the bed, her short nightgown began riding up. Chandler did a double take when he saw Rachel’s tan, juicy ass cheeks poking out in a white thong. Her silky white nightgown had bunched up around her waist. As Chandler continued to torment her unbelievably soft peds, he watched as her tight little ass shook and wiggled around because of her flailing. Rachel laughed and cackled, seemingly without even noticing her butt was now on display. All she wanted in that moment was for Chandler to move on to someone else.

Not wanting to risk Monica getting too upset with him for staring, Chandler acted as if he hadn’t noticed the dilemma either. He kept one hand on Rachel’s arches and reached over with the other to surprise Phoebe. Now both blondes were losing it. Phoebe wailed and kicked her feet aimlessly. Chandler’s devilish fingers crawled over her long, vulnerable soles with ease, making her cry out with girlish laughter.

Phoebe: “HAHAHAHAHA!!! NO, NOT ME AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Rachel: “Hahahahahaha!! Go easy on us! Hahahahaha!! Chandler, quit it!”

Monica laid there stretched out between her two laughing friends. She dreaded when her bare feet would be touched next as she wiggled them off the edge of the bed. When Phoebe and Rachel’s laughter tapered off, Monica suspected it was her turn again. And she was right. Chandler started at her smooth, rounded heels and worked his way down her shapely arches. Then he scurried his fingers over the balls of her feet and the fleshy pads below her toes. Monica shouted laughter and twisted about like a trapped animal. It was hell as fingers began wiggling at the base of her clenched toes. She begged and wailed laughter without concern now. Being tied and tickled was VERY different than being unrestrained.

Chandler pulled back and left the women giggling and playfully complaining about being tickled further. The three pairs of stunning soles dangled off the side of the bed wiggling and scrunching down. They tried to crane their heads back to look at Chandler and convince him to let them go.

Phoebe: “Haven’t you tickled us enough? We were laughing so hard. Come on Chandler, let us up.”

Rachel: “That was good enough, right? Pretty please, Chandler? That was a good reward, wasn’t it?”

Monica: “Honey, can we be done now? That was good for you, right? No more tickling though. I think it’s time to let us go. Come on, Honey. Untie us. Chandler? Wait...what are you doing? Wait! No, not again!”

Chandler wiggled his fingers at them and replied, “Ah ah, not so fast ladies. Finding you jobs is a pretty big deal and I think it’s worthy of just a little bit more of your time. Now...who wants another turn?...”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
Great job yet again! Really enjoying your work and how quickly you turn around new material! Would it be possible to give you suggestions of possible plot scenarios? Thank you for all your hard work!.......

Houdini, to answer your question...yes, I am very open to fans sending me plot suggestions in private messages. Sometimes I prefer to stay with my original outline for the plot. But other times, someone’s suggestion does catch my attention and changes the course of the story for the better I think. As for this series, the final installment is almost complete already so I wouldn’t consider changing that at this point. But I do love feedback as I write stories and I am always grateful when someone takes the time to pitch an idea in a private message. This story being a prime example of that process. As long as I can get behind a good idea, I try to work with fans. Thanks so much for your comment and thanks for reading!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back