• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From the Sidewalk to the Tickling Table

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
Sometimes I think I'm abnormal, if not completely insane - for most men who see a cute girl on the sidewalk as they drive by, the first thought is about her in their bed and they look at her breasts and her butt - but my first look is at her feet and her belly (if that shows) and the thought of her naked and strapped spreadeagle on the tickling table becoming acquainted with my feathers and brushes - I even delight in seeing the soft soles of her feet as her heels rise while walking in open shoes.

Believe me, your not abnormal. I do it all the time. :D :devil:

If I see a woman I think about tickle torturing her simultaneously - if not before - getting her into bed.

LOL! if you're crazy then I'm in the cell next to you!

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
LOL! if you're crazy then I'm in the cell next to you!

~ toyou

What the hell are you doing in my cell Toyou444!! ;)
Oh getting more rope...my bad :)

That is sooo true...I do the vertical tennis match...my eyes go south to the feet and wander up to the face and the feet matter more than the face...a great face but claws for feet turns me off to her faster than anything...just amazing...whereas, a girl with a "butterface" and great feet will keep me interested longer...put them(pretty face and feet) together and WOW!!!
Put them together with a brunette and :wow: :wow:

Dangit Toyou...when are you going to return my electric toothbrush! ;)

There is nothing abnormal with that at all i do it all the time i work in a hotel so i see barefoot women all the time and see they're soles as they walk away or as they stand on her tip-toes as she reaches something on the high shelf of the gift shop, plus another great thing is the hotels pool, i will bring towels to the pool even though they are stocked up on them :) Once again its normal I would love to tickle the girls I see in there

Thanks all - I've been going through a tough time the last month over the tickle obsession that I have - I'm afraid I talk a fair amount too much

When I see a beautiful woman with a beautiful face, amazing eyes, perfect teeth, perfect body, the first thing I think....

I wonder if her feet are ticklish ?

I always say to myself 'she'd look good on the tickling table' - I'm glad they can't read our minds

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back