• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FROST: An Introduction

Snail Shell

Verified
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. This is the subforum dedicated to the group of those in our community in the Greater Toronto Area, commonly referred to as FROST. In this forum, you can read about our upcoming events and how to get a hold of us. This thread is a little bit about who we are and how we came to be.

FROST is the Friendly Relevent Ontario Society of Ticklephiles. We have been doing munches and gatherings in the city of Toronto, Ontario since April 20th, 2007. Our first munch had eight people and a dog, all of whom had a great time. Since then, we've had dozens of different people come out, established a munch scene that gets together ever 4 - 6 weeks, organize an annual road trip to NEST (and other gatherings) every year and are currently holding two annual play parties/gatherings so we can all indulge our fetish.

Most important of all are the people. FROST is notorious for being free of drama and BS, mostly because of the fabulous people who attend. Everyone who comes out has a marvelous time, because of the friendly atmosphere everyone at our get-togethers provides. We've had folks from all over the GTA attend, as well as folks coming all the way from Morocco, Slovakia and Australia.

Basically, we're all about providing a fun, friendly attitude for people in the tickling community. The munches are open for everyone to enjoy. The gatherings are dedicated to a safe, comfortable play atmosphere at a very reasonable price (admission runs around $20 - $25).

That's about it. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, send me a PM or shoot me an email to [email protected]. We hope to see you out some time!

Snail Shell

TO GIVE YOU ALL AN IDEA :)

First off Mr. Shell may I state the following for the record: :yourock:

I couldn't agree more with the Grand Poobah of FROST - it is an amazing gathering to not only come out and meet some amazingly fantastic people, (all of which became treasured friends to me) indulge in some food, drink, conversation and fun and, if you play your cards right, some quality tickling play time with a group of perhaps the most ticklish and fun people on the planet. I had such an amazing time at FROST that it became one of the best times I had in my entire life.

What I intend to show you now, to give you all a small idea of the fun I had and you could have, is a homemade tickling clip made by myself and two very amazing friends of mine. (You might just know them :p ) We came up with this plan pretty much on our drive down while listening to tunes and put it into motion at a stop for lunch. The clip is a little wacky and not quite like other tickling clips from producers but the entire premise behind the randomness of shooting the clip was having fun which the 3 of us sure did!

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=HFDAHyBPRhM (Mind the space)

I hope you enjoy the clip and, to add to Snail's words, I tremendously look forward to meeting anyone and everyone who decides to come out and give FROST a try.

FROST - It's about the people first and foremost, the tickling is but an awesome bonus! :ty: :D

one of these years.... i am gonna be there... the budget will totally allow me to do so...

'Ages' later but, if that's you narrating in the video, dogg, I 'have' to help Maggie get you back, like I'm sure you sorely, sorely deserve!
You also look ah-mayzing Maggie, and... Lee? was it, looks like you're having a pretty good time with what you're doing. ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back