• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FROST: Holiday Potluck Dinner

TropicThunder

Verified
In lieu of our regular munch in December, we're happy to be announcing that we're bringing the holiday dinner back again this year!

turkey1.jpg

I can only hope it will look this good.

Once again, we'll be cooking up a big turkey for everyone, along with other holiday necessities and treats.

Date: Saturday December 10th, 2011

Time: We'll be serving dinner around 8pm, but people are more than welcome to come hang out beforehand.

Cost: Admission is free this year. We're asking that everyone bring some type of dish (we'll let you know what kind in the RSVP)

Bonus: We're doing a holiday gift exchange this year, so we're asking that everyone bring a small unisex gift. Fun fun fun.

Please let us know if you're attending no later than December 5th! If you're a newb to the scene and you'd like to attend, please PM me first so we can exchange pleasantries!

Any questions, concerns or food allergies? PM me. :)

Can't wait to see you guys there. :redheart:

*looks at Snail, pictures him going to town on the bird* OM NOM NOM NOM *choke* GRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, *collapse*. *Watches Tropic attempt violent chest compressions before kicking Snail, forcing the bone out*

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :p

*looks at Snail, pictures him going to town on the bird* OM NOM NOM NOM *choke* GRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, *collapse*. *Watches Tropic attempt violent chest compressions before kicking Snail, forcing the bone out*

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :p

You have some bizarre fantasies mister. :angel:

one of these days I would like to make it up to Canada to see all you Frost folks!! It would be fun to add a slice of pie to the mix! :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back