• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

frustrated...

to_tikle

TMF Regular
hey tickle folks...

I don't usually post on here but am always intrigued by what others write, everyone on here is always so friendly so I figured I would write.

I love my girlfriend, I do, no question about it, beautiful, great heart, yada yada...she is ticklish...but not to my liking. On a monthly scale, I would say she is ticklish two maybe three times a month....what is the liklihood of a ticklephile finding someone they are in love with with someone who is moderately ticklish? (and for those of you who question, I am a skilled tickler, haha...wierd that one says that when referring to their talents, lol) The thing is that when she is ticklish, she likes it but isn't off of the scales which I LOVE (don't we all), she is not always for giving into my needs that way when I want to "play" but she is playful about sometimes and will indulge me occassionally. Do I just settle for that? Anyway, I find myself coming on here more and more everyday trying to satisfy my urges of course....any advice??

I have one word for you ...

Bondage! Will your girlfriend allow you to tickle her while she's completely immobilized? I think most here would agree that being at the mercy of a trusted but devious tickler while bound, greatly amplifies even mildly ticklish areas. Not only that, bondage offers you the opportunity to concentrate on special areas of interest in ways that are not practical during typical "hold & tickle" situations. If your girlfriend is truly interested in a mind blowing ticklish experience then suggest some bondage that she might be comfortable with, and make sure you carefully plan your tickling strategy well ahead of time.

Good Luck - Darv

Darv,

Thanks!!! Yeah, she is definitely open to that and we have done that, I wouldn't say that it has heightened it per say but definitely enjoyable, would adding lotion, oil, etc. help? It just sucks that I can't elicit that spastic gyration you know, not that I am a power freak, but we love tickling for the reason of getting the most reaction of people right? :happyfloa

That's the beauty of bondage! You can take your time and let your imagination run wild. The fact that you try new methods of stimulation should always bring better reactions just because of the surprise if nothing else. Many like tools (feathers, q-tips, etc.) and gadgets, and while they may get a good reaction at first because "it's cute"; I find nothing elicits a more genuine and long lasting response than using the tongue, and light nibbling in the right areas.

Oy, no offense, but have you tried every technique out there? (Skilled on one person doesn't equal skilled on another) Also have you tried tickling in weird places? I am actually more ticklish in nontraditional spots (back etc.) than some traditional ones (feet) If you have already then consider me silenced :)

Usually Works

I don't know where ya'll are in your relationship and I won't pry but I'll just say this... after a woman has an orgasm they are usually a lot more ticklish. I dated a girl that learned to block her ticklish reaction(don't you hate those!?)... her feet were like cold dead fish in my hands but after I made her climax and was unbearably ticklish! Try it.

The best advice I could give would be you have to ask yourself one important question. If you had to settle for this level of tickling with your girlfriend (who could maybe become your wife?) would that be okay?

:idunno: That's the only way you're going to know what you should do.

thanks everyone...

That is why I love this forum...everyone os so supportive...thank you for your feedback and comments...I will consider what everyone has suggested and give thought to all...thank you! :woot:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back