• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FUCKING BULLSHIT! (I'm pissed)

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
Fucking Bullshit! Pardon my language, but it's Fucking Bullshit!! I just read that they are canceling Dark Angel! No more Jessica Alba!
What kind of twisted, demented, bizzaro world have I awakened to?
This is a travesty! The least they could have done was tickled her on the last episode.
Anyone thinking that this post belongs in the General Discussion section has not fully grasped what I'm saying. They canceled Dark Angel!
Does it really matter where this post is? Does anything in life really matter anymore?
This is the woman who is going to bear my children, and they canceled her show!
Fucking bullshit!!

Easy Wallstreet.....

That's about a 10 on the tension scale!

Sorry about my outburst, but I'm going through a stressful time right now. This Sucks!
Bastards!

I feel your pain...but relax, and relish in the fact that she for sure will be appearing in other things. A new show perhaps, or better yet, movies.

WHAT????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wallstreet,

Where did you hear this from?
Damn that sucks... didn't see that one coming.

DK

Well, WallStreet, guess it's time to break down and get that DVD of IDLE HANDS, with it's wonderful climactic scene featuring Jessica running around in her underwear! :cool:

Want to help me beat up the asshole that chose the questions on eonline.com? :mad:

I want to thank you guys for being so supportive to me in these trying times. It's nice to know I can't count on my friends in a crisis.
I give my solemn oath as a tickling fiend that I will find that tape of Jessica being tickled.

Dear WallStreet,

Listen: I don't know why they did it, but they set up Dark Angel for failure the entire year starting in September. I was under the impression that it had been doing very well in its first year ratings and then, for bizzare, mysterious reasons, this season...it was moved to FRIDAY NIGHT. Generally, this is a kiss of death in TV Land.

To make matters worse, they truly began to twist the plot lines into the most bizzare, comic book scenarios (apologies to comics lovers).

I tend to agree with DaMan, though--we have not seen the last of Jessica. I would love to know the behind the scenes truth about why they sabotaged Dark Angel.

Hang in there, WallStreet. And for all Jessica lovers, please find links below to my Dark Angel tickling story, in two parts...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2754

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3020

Enjoy,

ddd

WallStreet--

Two of my favorite shows - Dark Angel and Greg the Bunny - were canned... and more Celebrity Boxing is planned.

To put it mildly...

FOX EATS HEAPS OF FLAMING MONKEY DUNG!!!

Hahathna

Originally posted by Hahathna
WallStreet--

Two of my favorite shows - Dark Angel and Greg the Bunny - were canned... and more Celebrity Boxing is planned.
You want to know the reason? Stinkfests like "Celebrity Boxing" are CHEAP to produce, while episodic TV is very expensive to produce. From a network's perspective, if they can grab comparable ratings with cheaply-produced "reality TV," it makes economic sense for them to go in that direction. Basically, it's no different than selling cans of soup on a supermarket shelf--you want to keep your costs down so you can increase your profit margin. Sad but true. :cool:

hey...

maybe kathy and the TIB at realtickling made jessica a better offer and signed her to a 6 video contract, that's why she quit dark angel

OW!!!!

i think i just sprained my wishful thinking bone

Dont take it too personally, FOX ran a near total purge of its line up.

Dark Angel, Family Guy, Greg the Bunny, Undeclared, X-Files, Ally McBeal, Love Boat, American Embassy, Temptation Island, That 80's Show, and Titus. All of these were cancelled to make room for new (lame looking :( ) shows.

If you ask me, FOX threw out the baby with the bath water, getting rid of some godawful shows, but thowing out some great shows with them.

It is Jessica, and not the show itself, that I will miss. The show wasn't bad though. As far as shows of that genre fall (Buffy, etc) I thought it stacked up pretty well.
In today's age of instant gratification we don't see alot of shows getting a fair chance to grow. Go back to the 1980's when Cheers was in last place. By the following season it was in first place. In today's day and age Cheers would have been canceled in the first season.
Dig Dug Dog was also correct about the movement to the Friday timeslot. I believe they moved it so as not to compete with Witchblade. After moving it to Friday at 8PM, they then moved it to Friday at 9PM. Too many movements in a short period of time. Also, due to 9/11, alot of season two had to be re-shot and re-edited, due to content.
To make things worse, the season finale, directed by James Cameron (of Titanic) ended up being a boring episode.
The show jumped the shark too many times in season two.

I'm saddened, too...

...but maybe she will be in some films/TV shows where she will be in a position to be tickled. As a superheroine, I doubt that the chances were very good. I mean, look at her work in Paranoid. She is tied up barefoot, in a submissive role, she was almost there. One can hope. ;)

FYI Wallstreet, Mara is completely awesome!

Perhaps we will run across an even better event than her in movies.
Perhaps she will be unemployed for a few years, be hard up for cash, and do a tickle video. Lets think in a positive and constructive manner, people.

I don't think that'd be very positive from her point of view...hmm

they are cancelling Titus and Family Guy? Family Guy was the best thing since The simpson, which is starting to sucks due to the lack of new idea for shows. And Titus, i had such a crush on Cynthia Watros ( Titus girlfriend Erin)....damn

by the way, i have some pics of cynthia but can never too much of her, so if anyone as some...post!

So, let me get this straight.

FIRST....they cancel Dark Angel, the show with my all time favorite member of the female of the species...

Second, they cancel the 80's Show, starring my second favorite member of the female of the species (Chyler Leigh)...

...AND there's more reality crap?

One word guys....

....REVOLUTION!!!! :firedevil:

Wallstreet....

I feel your pain, brother, I FEEL your pain........

jessica.jpg

Sigh..........

Ven

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back