• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fucking Crybabies!

Sensualswitch10

Verified
So I was warned. A couple of people told me I would cry when it was all over. I scoffed at the notion. I don't cry except at funerals and the end of Field of Dreams.

Then 2 hours into my 12.5 hour drive home it hit me. The emotional let down after a weekend of such strong and immediate connections with so many amazing, welcoming, kind people who share something that is so intimate and special. I literally did not meet a single person who I didn't like all during NEST. And I'm guessing I interacted with over half of the approximately 100 attendees.

Thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome and that I belonged! I will miss you all and remember this event fondly for the rest of my life. Until next year, take care friends! :bubbleheart::lover::bubbleheart:

Wow. Wow.

I'm blown away, wow. So that's what it's like.

So happy you went, so happy it was a special time. You're are great guy, and you deserved that weekend. Wow. I can't even imagine.

You came from Wisconsin! Amazing. It must suck being home, huh? Damn. It must be like waking up from a beautiful dream, the one that haunts you for the rest of the day....big hug to you!

Thanks Dearest Leo.

I do need hugs. And it does suck being home. But I'm not one to dwell on the sadness of something amazing being over. It's better to store the warm memories in your heart and cherish them forever.

NEST was better than I ever could have imagined. You really should attend next year!

It was wonderful meeting you. Your stocks were awesome. Get on FetLife and be in touch!

You were wonderful, and I'm so glad you made it to NEST ;)
Looking forward to seeing you again.

You were wonderful, and I'm so glad you made it to NEST ;)
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Thank you Lee! You are an amazing person, and I am grateful for all you do to provide us with a safe space to meet and talk and play. Speaking of which, perhaps we can play a little next year. I would like to see for myself if you are as great a ler as everyone says! :blush:

It was great meeting you. Glad you had a good time and look forward to seeing you at one of events in Chicago!

I am so glad we finally got a chance to get to know one another, sorry it was so late into the weekend. You are great to talk with and certainly fun to interact with. Until we meet again I will have an awesome memory of you.

I am so glad we finally got a chance to get to know one another, sorry it was so late into the weekend. You are great to talk with and certainly fun to interact with. Until we meet again I will have an awesome memory of you.

Thank you Jpie1. I am glad you decided to stop being shy ;) We really did wait until the last minute to get to know each other, didn't we. Better late than never. :D

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back