• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FUCKITALL FRIDAY : 1st Edition -- 9/30/11 -- NOMS WITHIN.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
  • Yes, I forgot TMI Tuesday.
  • Yes, I had to quickly come up with a witty title for a member interview thread.
  • Yes, I KNOW THIS IS SHEER GENIUS!! : D

Enjoy .. & Happy Friday. <3

339012_1550051167417_1719264527_816522_2051695496_o.jpg

Thank you, Skippy for the TOTAL fwap-worthy banner. :lion:

1.) Explain in 10 words or MOAR (Ha! That's right, bitches! I want a SERMON. >:]) why the last stupid thing you did was stupid.

2.) Post a photo or describe one of your worst fashion experiences. What made it so horrific?

3.) You have been given the power to Cease & Desist the publication of *ANY* Superhero. Who is it gonna be?

4.) What are some of your favorite things about Fall?

5.) What was one of your favorite costumes you've ever donned? What made it so epic?

6.) You are the proud owner of a velociraptor (aka: Only the best dinosaur EVER). -- What are you naming it?

7.) You have been given the responsibility of throwing a magnificent dinner party for 6 celebrities. Who is coming & what are you shoving down their maw?

8.) Please place a segment of lyrics from a song that best sums up how you're feeling about thangs in yer life right meow.

9.) What cartoon(s) could we always find you watching Saturday Mornings as a mini-Spawn?

10.) Are you a baker? A cooker? A griller? A mover? A shaker? -- What are some of your favvvvorite things to create? -- If you are NONE: What are some of your favvvvvvvorite things to NOM?

Bonus! : FUCKIT! : Post a video of one of your FAVORITE stand up routines. Comedian choice is YOURS.

1.) Explain in 10 words or MOAR (Ha! That's right, bitches! I want a SERMON. >:]) why the last stupid thing you did was stupid.
Eat a ton of ice cream, cause now I feel sickish and sluggish.

2.) Post a photo or describe one of your worst fashion experiences. What made it so horrific?
Grade 11 or 12 I wore this sparkly-ish blue skirt with a jean jacket, so girl stopped me in the stairwell and said what I was wearing made me look like a whore....

3.) You have been given the power to Cease & Desist the publication of *ANY* Superhero. Who is it gonna be?
Aquaman.....srsly

Outside temperature, and the colour changing of the leaves.

5.) What was one of your favorite costumes you've ever donned? What made it so epic?
Dominatrix costume one halloween. My riding crop got passed around. By the end of the night it was broken, supposedly on someones butt, but I don't know who was involved.

6.) You are the proud owner of a velociraptor (aka: Only the best dinosaur EVER). -- What are you naming it?
Stompy. Why not? He's a dinosaur.

7.) You have been given the responsibility of throwing a magnificent dinner party for 6 celebrities. Who is coming & what are you shoving down their maw?
Lady Gaga, Jennifer Aniston, Johnney Depp, Keira Knightly, Vinn Diesel, and Norman Reedus. I'd be serving vegetarian indian food, and as for shoving down their 'maw' many many aphrodisiacs... :p

8.) Please place a segment of lyrics from a song that best sums up how you're feeling about thangs in yer life right meow.
Two songs come to mind "I'm on the edge, of glory, and I'm hanging in the moment.." and "the anxiety, sane and the insane rivalry"

9.) What cartoon(s) could we always find you watching Saturday Mornings as a mini-Spawn?
Beast wars, reboot, shadow raiders, sailor moon, ninja turtle, batman, tiny toon adventures, bugs bunny and tweetie show.

10.) Are you a baker? A cooker? A griller? A mover? A shaker? -- What are some of your favvvvorite things to create? -- If you are NONE: What are some of your favvvvvvvorite things to NOM?
A baker, cookies, bread, muffins, desserts

Bonus! : FUCKIT! : Post a video of one of your FAVORITE stand up routines. Comedian choice is YOURS.
funny stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLom07uGFY&feature=channel_video_title

1114200973305AM_Fukitol.jpg

We now return to your regularly scheduled thread.....sort of...

I threw a ball at Maggie when she really didn't want a ball thrown at her.

I grew out my facial hair. It was pretty horrific.

All of them except Deadpool and Empowered.

What's not to love? It's nice and cool out and all the little shits cluttering up my streets are back in school where they belong.

Nothing will ever top Blue Dude and Yellow Fellow.

Chris Bosh. Toronto misses having a Raptor named Chris Bosh.

Natalie Portman
Kelly Clarkson
Carrie Underwood
Lucy Liu
Ellen Page
Anna Paquin

I'm serving muscle relaxants and rope.

Not song lyrics, but "I've abandoned suicide in favour of killing everyone else on the planet."

Muppet Babies, Pee-Wee's Playhouse, Garfield and Friends.

Like any good Jewish kid, I make reservations for dinner. ;)

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IueXtzdC6kA?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IueXtzdC6kA?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

SS

Because I don't think before I open my goddamn mouth and let my emotions get the better of me.

Uhh...I wore a yellow sweater in the 5th grade once. It was, like, yellow.

Aquaman?

crunchy leaves, sweaters, pumpkin spice muffins

One time I dressed up in a totally decked out full on Lothlorian Elf Costume. I made the prostetic ears myself too. My hair was the perfect length and color to braid and style.

I already have a Velociraptor named Charlie.

Tom Brady
Matt Damon
Neil Patrick Harris
Chuck Norris
Norman Reedus
Sean Patrick Flannery

I'm going to light a huge bonfire and start with a live cow. I'll carve off what I want and ride the rest home!

I was gonna clean my room, but then I got high...

All of the above. I create fucking magical meals of amazing out of everything. Every thing I cook overwhelms with amazing fucking flavours of pure awesomeness.

I like Fexican Mood.

Bonus
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Q7kUFS-0XQ?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Q7kUFS-0XQ?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Not wearing gloves while collecting dirty dishes at a volunteer work session I was doing. Do I really have to expl-... Well, I got about two-hundred and fifty plus customer's food allll over my damn hands. Not a difficult fix, of course; but it was disgusting at the time.

I think the worst fashion disaster I've ever had was... possibly wearing a stained shirt to school one time. I'm... I'm not big on fashion.

I... I never read any comic books as a child. :|

It's a wonderful, temperate season. The deathly chill of winter hasn't quite set in, and the horrifying inferno of summer has died down.

I... put a sheet over my head once? Give me a break! I'm a boring person, damn it!

Jesus.

You never said they had to be alive. :|

Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Ben Franklin, Nicola Tesla, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.

There shall be fights. I'm feeding them... fruitcake. Lots of fruitcake to piss them all off even more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo39df-9588

That whole song about sums it up.

Tom & Jerry, Foghorn Leghorn, and a couple of others. The classics, you know.

I'll eat about anything. Not sure I even have a favorite. :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxo81Ok9Urk

Favorite? Not sure. Either way, Dave Allen was amazing. (Urgh, my embedding wasn't working. >.>)

because it is so! :zombie:

A food stain on school uniform a very long time ago…

Super Tickler. Joke.

The color.

A biblical costume…

D!ck Troubadour

Br!tn3y Sp3ars, M!l3y Cyrus, R!ck Astl3y, M!ck Jagg3r, A3rosm!th, b0n J0v!

Meal:

-Scrooge Soup
-Tasmanian Salad with Brutus Cream
-Reptile smorgasboard
-Leech enchilada
-Chilled baboon brains
-EZ Cream Pie

“De-doo-doo-doo, de-da-da.”

None.

Main course.

Pass

Left home and went to the train station without my tickets. Had to hurry back home in a taxi to retrieve them.

Photo below shows me wearing luggage straps. They are not even meant to be worn by a human being. :eek:
Superman. He is old and his time has passed.
Post-season baseball. Amanda's birthday party at Paddles. Thanksgiving.
I had a wonderful skeleton costume as a child at Halloween. In the dark you could only see the bones. :D
My velociraptor is named Sandy.
Heidi Klum, Jessica Alba, Lucy Liu, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, and Emily Deschanel.
A wide variety of alcoholic beverages, oysters, caviar, and chocolate. :p
Here's a song about national brotherhood week by Tom Lehrer. It fits with my pessimistic view of the current state of politics and human relations.
Oh, the white folks hate the black folks,
And the black folks hate the white folks.
To hate all but the right folks
Is an old established rule.

But during national brotherhood week, national brotherhood week,
Lena Horne and sheriff Clarke are dancing cheek to cheek.
It's fun to eulogize
The people you despise,
As long as you don't let 'em in your school.

Oh, the poor folks hate the rich folks,
And the rich folks hate the poor folks.
All of my folks hate all of your folks,
It's American as apple pie.

New Yorkers love the Puerto Ricans 'cause it's very chic.
Step up and shake the hand
Of someone you can't stand.
You can tolerate him if you try.

Oh, the Protestants hate the Catholics,
And the Catholics hate the Protestants,
And the Hindus hate the Muslems,
And everybody hates the Jews.

It's national everyone-smile-at-one-another-hood week.
Be nice to people who
Are inferior to you.
It's only for a week, so have no fear.
Be grateful that it doesn't last all year!
None, I don't watch cartoons.
While I do sometimes prepare hot food, I really can't call it cooking.
My favorite main course to eat is rack of lamb. My favorite dessert is chocolate mousse with real whipped cream on top.

Bonus! : As a bonus, I want to see a video of CrystalLight being spanked for forgetting TMI Tuesday. :devil:

Attachments

• sep11gs4.jpg
    sep11gs4.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

I woke up late for work, and while I was adjusting my nose ring I dropped it on the floor. I looked for it for like 10 seconds, couldn't find it, and because I was in a hurry I decided to just say fuck it I'll find it later instead of take my time and find it now. This was very stupid because my nose piercing closes VERY fast, and I always end up having to stab it open again. Dislike. It ends up being very sore. So, as predicted, it started closing and I had to stab it with an earring (skinnier and sharper than my nose ring) to open it back up. I still couldn't get the nose ring in, so I had to stab it with the earring again, this time at a slightly different angle to create two tiny holes close enough together that the skin in between them was weak enough to bust through with the nose ring. Painful. Took me like 45 minutes. But it worked. And all that to save from paying $10 to have it tapered at the tattoo shop :doh:

When I was in middle school I couldn't figure out what to be for Halloween one year, so my friend and I went into the Halloween box at my house and just grabbed random shit and threw it all together. I think I called my costume a Fashion Disaster, and that it was. I wore a Jane costume (think Tarzan and Jane), fishnets, a cape that went over my head and my entire body, kinda like a poncho, fuschia fuzzy hideous high heels and a witch's hat. It was hilarious and HIDEOUS. But everyone loved it.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nxuv-En5EU4?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nxuv-En5EU4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I love basically EVERYTHING about Fall. I love the cool weather, the air smells amazing, the leaves are beautiful and when they fall they're all crunchy. I love that it's the beginning of the holiday season. I love trick or treaters. I love haunted houses and hayrides. I love Fall activities with my family like apple picking, Fall festivals, pumpkin carving, etc. I love the Halloween movies that come on TV. I love it ALL.

The best costume I've ever worn is honestly probably my Rambo costume from last year. It was badass and fun to put together, even if my bullets were crooked and my gun didn't shoot.

I'd have a girl velociraptor and name her Adrian and make her fall in love with Rocky.

I'm honestly not that enamored with celebrities overall. There are a few I swoon over. I'd invite Sylvester Stallone - duh - and Michael C. Hall provided he dressed up as Dexter and stayed in character the entire time. Um...I'd invite Elvis, because I think he's the man. I probably need some chicks. I'd invite...Wanda Sykes because she's hilarious. Jessica Simpson and Taylor Swift because I think they're adorable. I'd feel them...pizza. Everyone loves pizza.

I candy-coating cover everything, but I'm still hiding underneath. -Forever the Sickest Kids

David the Gnome was my shit. I also loved Pound Puppies, Inspector Gadget, and Tom & Jerry.

I make DELICIOUS brownies. And by make I mean I buy a box and add eggs, water and oil. But they come out amazing.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i1cwUjPhkmE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i1cwUjPhkmE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I never do anything stupid. Or maybe I do, and I just have an amazing ability to completely block it out of my mind. :shrug:

Never made a faux pas, unless you count kindergarten and my mom made me wear this ugly ass polka dot matching shirt and pants for pictures. :eek:

The Hulk. He gets angry, bulks up and turns green, and smashes things. Anger management issues + steroids = :crazy:

Everything! Leaves changing colors, the cool crispy temperatures, my birthday, Thanksgiving. :D

Catwoman because it's Catwoman!!! :cool2:

Raptor. :shrug: I'm not that creative with names.

Me throw a magnificent dinner party? Ha! It would be catered, probably KFC because I love KFC. The people would be, well, definitely Justin Timberlake, and, uh, I have no idea who else because I don't really care as long as I have Justin there. :firedevil

"And it's a great day to be alive
I know the sun's still shinin when I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neigborhood
But why can't every day be just this good?"

Whatever was on TV... Looney Toons, and whatever that I can remember.

NOM: Chicken, cheesecake, monster cookies, mashed potatoes and gravy, burritos and tacos, etc.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mtk5Ej-xLsM?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mtk5Ej-xLsM?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>​

I drank way too much on my birthday, which was stupid because I have the liver of an 89 year-old.

I used to be a fan of button-down shirts and long overcoats. This was back when the Matrix was cool. But I wasn't.

I'm throwing my hat into the "Fuck Aquaman" ring.

All the stupid insects are finally dying.

Yeah, not a costume kinda guy...

Sue.

Michael Bay, George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, J.J Abrams, Uwe Boll and Roger Ebert. I'll be shoving my opinions down their throats.

"Blame Canada"

Motherfucking Ninja Turtles. :D

I grill.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g7YRk9Di7Xg?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g7YRk9Di7Xg?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back