• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun House

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Well first up, Bug's back! Now to the point of my thread :lol I dunno how my brain got on to this subject, but I've been thinking, what would your ideal house be like? Would your taps in the kitchen have soda coming out of them, maybe milkshake? Would you have big tubes like in Futurama to suck you from room to room? I would replace my staircase with a big inflatable slide with a rope to climb to the top then slide down it. My bed would have a TV that comes out of the end too. Oohh, and under the back yard, a candy mine! Bring your shovels! :lol There's probably more stuff in my head but thems the basics. Over to you................

The farmhouse from the movie 'Babe'.

With beer coming out of the taps, obviously.

Milkshake Taps? Count me in!

Why not a library of not only books, but of CDs, DVDs & Blu-ray titles?

Or a big comfy bed with those character pillows!

Sorry these are my small contributions at the moment. :D

Interesting topic. I remember me and a couple of friends used to talk about what we'd do living-wise if we ever won the lottery. A few of the ideas that sprung into mind were very simplistic stuff, the kind of thing that Tony Stark has in Iron Man [I think that's actually one of Bill Gates' houses?].

A lot of touch-pad sensetive equipment, such as lighting, sound systems in the walls and the likes. I always enjoyed the idea, nerd side coming out, of having a computer room that was based around and entry plug from Evangelion, or a Mobile Suit cockpit. The idea of possibly have a 1/1 scale Gundam Chest in a room, when people come to talk to me they have to work some form of intercomm in the room, allowing me to open up the chest and exit all cool-style. Well, cool-style to me.

Other than that, I just like the idea of very clean, white and basic rooms, with technology within the walls to make an ease of access to computers, music, phones, the likes.

I might have other ideas but that's about all I had running through my mind now. x)

I would like my house to be in a giant glass jar, with a stick and a leaf to recreate the environment I am used to.

A giant grand mansion. Big walls surrounding the estate so no neighbors can spy on us! A jogging track so my mistress and me can properly enjoy "pony play". A large fountain in the front square. A hedge maze (I've ALWAYS WANTED ONE)! A secret stairwell hidden in the giant library leading to a one of several rooms (the fluffy feather boa room and a rock-walled dungeon room)! A ballroom (so my mistress and me can waltz together [SQUEE])! Big staircase! Large rooms! Paid for all female staff (including a chef, gardeners, and actual FRENCH MAIDS)! It would be a dream come true! ^_^

If your French maids are mostly barefoot in toeless stockings, then that would be interesting! :D

You should sox lol, and Chris, stop thinking of barefoot maids :stickout ;)

This is a really cool idea. I think I would live somewhere that resembles Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry because that is quite possibly the coolest place ever. But, I would have technology because I don't think I could live without it. A large supply of butterbeer and other awesome things like that would be there as well. :)

Psh. Harry Potter. I was let down when it didn't go the route I wanted it to go (which basically in a nutshell would be normal humans who were IMMUNE to magic would start appearing and there would be a minor war against magic users and the normals immune to magic [instigated by Voldamort])!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back