• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun little tickle during a quiz

EarthOne1

A short experience from a few years ago:

During a staff game day, we had a quiz. We were split into groups of around 4 and in my group, sitting next to me, was a friend of mine who we'll name Lisa. She was an adorable girl of about 20, about five foot tall with a lovely smile, sweet and giggly and we got along really well. The first part of the quiz was a Harry Potter-themed round and the first two questions were thus:

Q: What does the Hogwarts motto mean? (Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus)
A: Never tickle a sleeping dragon

Q: How do you enter the Hogwarts kitchens?
A: Tickle a pear on a painting of fruit

When they read out the answers (I knew the first question but not the second), a thought came to mind. I decided to test it and said aloud, "Lot of tickling-based questions, huh?"
She went bright red giggling and said "Yeah!"
I smiled at her "You alright?"
"Yeah" she replied, "just thinking about that. I'm really ticklish!"
That was my cue! I teasingly said "Oh yeah?" and poked her side. Lisa jumped and giggled. Encouraged, I started squeezing both her sides more. She burst into giggles and wriggles. She didn't even ask me to stop! I continued for nearly 10 seconds before stopping; fortunately the quizmasters had stopped to have a short chat amongst themselves. She was still smiling that adorable smile for a long while afterwards. (Even after we eventually came in third place in the quiz)

So there! Not a long story but a fondly remembered one. Plus a couple of tickling themed questions if you ever want to host a quiz and see if there are any potential tickle-fans amongst your friends!

What a cute encounter, thank you for sharing. It would be interesting to see what other questions could be thought of to sprinkle into a quiz night.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back