• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun on Sunday morning...

Knox The Hatter

2nd Level Indigo Feather
Crydun called me at 9:30 this Sunday morning...and right now, as we speak, she, Bear, and Bunny, are tickling the living cordon bleu out of each other... :jester:

Yes I remember the good ole days. Before we had kids I would every Sunday morning, as we got up and still in our bed, wrap my wife up in a sheet or blanket and lay over ankles and tickle the hell out of her feet, till she escaped. Which took a while. As I said many a time her feet aren't ticklish but her toes are. When I tickled them she screamed for mercy! :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

thanks Knox. I'm glad you enjoyed it. We had a blast.

osco89 said:
Yes I remember the good ole days. Before we had kids I would every Sunday morning, as we got up and still in our bed, wrap my wife up in a sheet or blanket and lay over ankles and tickle the hell out of her feet, till she escaped. Which took a while. As I said many a time her feet aren't ticklish but her toes are. When I tickled them she screamed for mercy! :evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

A perfect Sunday morning: a paper, a pot of coffee, a great breakfast, and a pair of very happy feet to tickle. Life is good.

Knox The Hatter said:
A perfect Sunday morning: a paper, a pot of coffee, a great breakfast, and a pair of very happy feet to tickle. Life is good.

You sound like a person with a plan and such an experience, care to indulge me with it? I would love to read it!:devil:

This was before I met Mrs Knox, who doesn't like to tickle or be tickled before noon on a Sunday anyway...

It was a romantic weekend with a young architect, many, many, many moons ago. We stayed at a motel up in Mystic, a great place whose greatest attribute is that it's very different from similar places here in New Jersey. On Sunday morning, I went out, got a copy of the Boston Globe, came back, and made an Australian style breakfast of steak and eggs, with homemade home fries, and sourdough toast. I also made a pot of coffee.

My friend only got out of bed to go to the bathroom. She returned to same...was very tired from the night of clubbing before. When I told her breakfast was on, she inhaled deeply, and said, yes, it certainly is. When I asked if she would come along and have some, she said, gimme a minute or two. This scene repeated a few times, until I went in and found a smile on her face. I finally said, "breakfast is on...are you coming?"

"In a mi-"

She never completed the sentence. I saw a naked size 5 foot with nails polished in an orangey red sticking out from under the cover, and I, in my leisurely manner, went for it. Before she finished the word 'minute', howling laughter came out, and only from my index finger dancing leisurely on that sole of hers; the ankle firmly clamped within my hand...

Like I said...Life Is Good.

Knox The Hatter said:
This was before I met Mrs Knox, who doesn't like to tickle or be tickled before noon on a Sunday anyway...

It was a romantic weekend with a young architect, many, many, many moons ago. We stayed at a motel up in Mystic, a great place whose greatest attribute is that it's very different from similar places here in New Jersey. On Sunday morning, I went out, got a copy of the Boston Globe, came back, and made an Australian style breakfast of steak and eggs, with homemade home fries, and sourdough toast. I also made a pot of coffee.

My friend only got out of bed to go to the bathroom. She returned to same...was very tired from the night of clubbing before. When I told her breakfast was on, she inhaled deeply, and said, yes, it certainly is. When I asked if she would come along and have some, she said, gimme a minute or two. This scene repeated a few times, until I went in and found a smile on her face. I finally said, "breakfast is on...are you coming?"

"In a mi-"

She never completed the sentence. I saw a naked size 5 foot with nails polished in an orangey red sticking out from under the cover, and I, in my leisurely manner, went for it. Before she finished the word 'minute', howling laughter came out, and only from my index finger dancing leisurely on that sole of hers; the ankle firmly clamped within my hand...

Like I said...Life Is Good.

Thank you Knox, Now that is what a true tickler would call,"BREAKFAST IN BED"! :evilha:

Actually, that's something I'd refer to as an appetizer... to me, breakfast in bed would be something uh...a...little more elaborate! :cool:

Knox The Hatter said:
Actually, that's something I'd refer to as an appetizer... to me, breakfast in bed would be something uh...a...little more elaborate! :cool:

EXACTLY, I UNDERSTAND, BEEN THERE, DONE IT!!!!!! :bowing:

Yes, it's a lovely thing...

By the way, you get plus points, Osco. I lived in Cleveland when I was a little boy, for a short time. The points are automatic.

Knox The Hatter said:
Yes, it's a lovely thing...

By the way, you get plus points, Osco. I lived in Cleveland when I was a little boy, for a short time. The points are automatic.

I see you are from New Jersey. My oldest son is a die hard New Jersey Devils fan. Do I get points for that? Just out of curiousity, where abouts in Cleveland did you hail from? Speaking of the Devils, are you a little devil when it comes to tickling the ladies? :devil:

Tickle, Tickle

I loved every bit of the weekend. Thank you Knox glad you liked it so well. I am glad that Bunny is becoming a switch so I can get my "ler" needs met as well.

Mystic ... ah, yes ... Mystic ... slowly I turned ... step by step ... inch by inch ... made my way to ... the real .... Mystic Pizza ..... !!!

Such a quaint little village ... I enjoyed my visit there.

Loved your anecdotes btw, guys ... !!!

We lived with my aunt and uncle...in the Parma area.

Actually, I'm an old New York Rangers fan...going back to when there were only twelve teams in the league, and Rod Seiling was the target of hot dogs, pretzels, and cups of beer-become-missiles from the upper deck in the old Garden...

and as for your question... :devil2:

Knox The Hatter said:
We lived with my aunt and uncle...in the Parma area.

Actually, I'm an old New York Rangers fan...going back to when there were only twelve teams in the league, and Rod Seiling was the target of hot dogs, pretzels, and cups of beer-become-missiles from the upper deck in the old Garden...

and as for your question... :devil2:

I grew up in Garfield Hts. I am a die hard Chicago Blackhawks fan. As far as points well it doesn't hurt to try. :angel: :angel: :angel:

ticklebear2 said:
I loved every bit of the weekend. Thank you Knox glad you liked it so well. I am glad that Bunny is becoming a switch so I can get my "ler" needs met as well.

I'm thrilled to hear that, my friend. If I may say so, it sounds like the two of you have a lot of fun together...

Would be nice if we all met next year!

It would indeed! It would be great if you guys could make NWOG in July. I truly can't wait.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back