• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun Stuff for "Feetishists": The Predestined Two Feet

Bohemianne

Verified
Given the fetish for feet, has anyone of you questioned the gods or the evolutionary cosmos as to why humans only have two feet instead of eight?! :eek:

But I guess the creepy vision would also require nature the same reciprocal quantity of b00bs (?) Like two feet and two b00bs, and say eight feet and eight b00bs (?) :shock: :eek:

Well, such crazy imaginations do happen after accomplishing good tasks at home, lol.

Perhaps it was an act of mercy on God's part. So that women on the TMF wouldn't have to face 4 X as many questions from a certain kind of foot fetishist. "And your right-right foot... Would you say that's more or less ticklish than your left-left-left foot? Interesting, interesting. And when you paint your nails, do you do them all at once or do have a rest halfway through? You don't say. Fascinating..."

:shrug:

If I had extra limbs then I would want four arms and four hands rather than extra feet. :D

Perhaps it was an act of mercy on God's part. So that women on the TMF wouldn't have to face 4 X as many questions from a certain kind of foot fetishist. "And your right-right foot... Would you say that's more or less ticklish than your left-left-left foot? Interesting, interesting. And when you paint your nails, do you do them all at once or do have a rest halfway through? You don't say. Fascinating..."

:shrug:

Haha... Yeah, I could imagine the great havoc! :eek: :D :D

If I had extra limbs then I would want four arms and four hands rather than extra feet. :D

Like Vishnu...:rowfull:

22095400-colorful-dios-hindú-vishnu-estatua-en-el-templo.jpg

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back