• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fun thing to think about.....

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
What if say 75% or 80% of the population had a tickling fetish, would consider liking it or not be opposed to it but just never thought of it?? They're the ones that silently loved it or didn't mind it, and the other 20-25% are the people we've run into all our lives that hate everything about tickling, being tickled, etc. But everytime someone de-lurks, I begin to muse about things like this because deep down, nearly everybody tickles someone at sometime, or has a desire to be tickled by someone...When these people see this site, they lurk for a while because it's interesting and different to them. Then they lurk around, finding themselves more interested and the next thing, they're a member with a tickling fetish! (Not the case with me, though, i've been into it since i can remember)
The more I think of it, it does seem like it COULD be believable, I just wish and hope that it is true.

Some of us are just more open with our thoughts, feelings and secrets....

Come to think of it, I've gotten my wagon broken harder just for having a foot fetish than I ever did from those that know I like tickling/to be tickled....hmmmm

Last edited:
I think a good chunk of people like tickling/ being tickled, but whether or not it's a fetish is something else.

Best I can think of is, sometimes people enjoy a nice slap on the ass from someone they like, but that doesn't really mean they have paddles laying around and think about having someone spank the hell out of them. I mean, I'm sure a chunk of them do, but not most.

21% of UK women like being tickled!

Well, whilst we try and guess/work out percentages of how many people like being tickled... I was at a loose end a month of so ago, so decided to conduct my own (unofficial) "scientific" research to find out what percentage of UK women actually "like" being tickled...

I did this using the popular social networking site "MySpace" as my sample. I'm sure many of you have seen those run-of-the-mill style "About Me" surveys/questionnaires that appear on many people's MySpace profiles. A common question included in these surveys is: "Do you like being tickled?"

Using Google data for MySpace, I've explored and analysed responses to this question, here are the results:

The Results:
21% answered "YES"
26% answered "NO"
53% answered "DEPENDS"

Those who have been categorized as "DEPENDS" gave responses to the "Do you like being tickled" question along the lines of:
"sometimes", "depends who's tickling me", "depends where", "depends for how long"

Other interesting finds from this ..
* The average age of women in the UK who like being tickled is 22
* There are twice as many women who like being tickled in the south of the UK than in the north

Information about the sample ..
Data was purposefully restricted to females who gave their age as 18 or over, and stated their location as being within in the UK
The sample size was 73

Data limitations:
Data is also only based on Google search data of MySpace profiles, and so may not be indicative of the UK population as a whole.
With such a low sample size, actual results could significantly differ if this research was to be repeated.

It would be very interesting to investigate this further, if a large sample size could be obtained.
And, with such a large percentage of women answering "DEPENDS", it would be interesting to further investigate these dependant factors

OK, ok, so I know there are lots of flaws in my "research", but I think 21% of UK women who "like" being tickled is a little more plausible than "75% or 80% of the population having a tickling fetish"

TickleGuy4U

Even that many people don't have the fetish, many people love it.

One of my best girl friends is like that. She don't have a fetish for it or anything, but she know I have. When Im at her place she allways tease me by poking me etc just that I will get her back. She also know I allways get her back like 100 times worst then she does. One time it even ended up with her being tied down and tickled for about 45min. She laughed really hard and was all hysterical, but she sayd it was great fun after I let her go.

She also love to tickle others. She's on her last year on hight school now and here in Norway they allways have this special selebration where they do ALOT of weird stuff.
One of the stuff she sayd she was going to do was to tie down several people and tickle em to "death". :p

Even that many people don't have the fetish, many people love it.

One of my best girl friends is like that. She don't have a fetish for it or anything, but she know I have. When Im at her place she allways tease me by poking me etc just that I will get her back. She also know I allways get her back like 100 times worst then she does. One time it even ended up with her being tied down and tickled for about 45min. She laughed really hard and was all hysterical, but she sayd it was great fun after I let her go.

She also love to tickle others. She's on her last year on hight school now and here in Norway they allways have this special selebration where they do ALOT of weird stuff.
One of the stuff she sayd she was going to do was to tie down several people and tickle em to "death". :p

I want a friend like yours...:bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back