• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun tickle game leads to tickle torture m/f, a little f/m

Tickler3408

Me and this guy were hanging out in his room and we were throwing a volleyball back and forth. I was dying to get tickled so I decided to hold the volleyball and not throw it back to him. After asking me a couple of times to toss it back to him, he said he would just come and grab it from me which is exactly what I wanted to happen. When he tried to grab the ball back, I had a really tight grip on it so he said, "If you won't give me the ball back, there is only one thing left to do. Tell me babe, are you ticklish?" I told him I wasn't ticklish, hoping that he would punish me with tickles after, and of course he didn't believe me so he poked my ribs and just one poke sent me into a fit of giggles. He grabbed the ball out of my arms and looked and me and said, "Babe, why did you lie to me? Do you know what happens to people who lie? They get tickled!" He then tackled me to the ground and sat on my arms and started tickling my armpits. He started off slow, but once he saw how ticklish I was, he sped up it tickled so badly! Once he thought my armpits had enough, he moved to sit on my hips and he started tickling me belly and sides which are super ticklish. I had tears in my eyes and I started falling into silent laughter so he decided to slow down a little bit to let me catch my breath. The whole time he was tickling me, he was teasing me and saying things like "Babe, does that tickle?" and "Awww looks like someones a little ticklish." My favorite thing was when he said, "Babe, why are you laughing? Your not ticklish? Are you? Oh, I would have never guessed. Well, I guess that since I have you in the perfect position to tickle you, I might as well just continue." He then stuck his finger in my bellybutton and started swirling it around and that made me fall into silent laughter again because it tickled so badly. He then moved on to tickling my ribs which are my most ticklish spot and I started screaming when he moved to my ribs. I was begging him to stop tickling me, even though I wanted him to continue, but I would say "don't.....stop" in between my laughter and he would say "Please stop what?" and I would say "tickling me..... don't.......stop" and he would say "Well if you insist, I won't stop tickling you, but only because you asked nicely." And then he would tickle me even harder which made me shriek and scream and laugh and it tickled so badly. He could tell how exhausted I was already from his tickling, so he decided to move to my hips and thighs to give me a little break and a chance to catch my breath before he moved down to my feet, which is my other most ticklish spot. As soon as he was getting close to my feet I started begging him to not tickle them, hoping that he would tickle them even more because of my begging. He sat on my ankles and pulled my toes back and slowly started to tickle my feet. He started by just using one finger and he dragged it up and down my soles and just that had me laughing. He stopped for a couple seconds and I was wondering why he was stopping, but before I could say anything, he attacked my soles and used all 10 fingers to tickle my feet. As soon as his fingers made contact with my soles, I screamed so loudly and started laughing so hard. He was laughing with me and said that he loved how ticklish I was. He tickled my feet for about 5 minutes before he decided I had had enough and he decided to stop. I was left a giggling mess by the end of it, but I was really happy. After I caught my breath, I decided it was time for a little bit of revenge so I jumped on him and started tickling his ribs. He started laughing immediately, but my tickling only lasted for a couple minutes before he decided it was my turn to be tickled again. He told me he was going to be right back and he left his room to go get some items to tickle me with. He came back into the room with lotion, two hairbrushes, string, and two electric toothbrushes. As soon as I saw those items, I begged him not to use them, but it was too late. He grabbed my feet and sat on my ankles and tied my big toes together so I couldn't move them. He then told me to get ready for the most ticklish thing I will ever feel and he started to manage the lotion into my feet. This was my first time being tickled with my toes tied, lotion, a hairbrush, and an electric toothbrush, so I was really excited to experience it, but I was also kind of nervous because my feet are already deathly ticklish without the tools so I could only imagine how ticklish they would be with them. He gave my feet a little massage with the lotion before he started tickling them. He started by using his nails on my now lotioned feet and I had no clue how much of a difference lotion made on my ticklishness. I thought I was ticklish before, but boy was I wrong. I was screaming and had tears streaming down my face from just his fingers and he was about to use a hairbrush and an electric toothbrush. I thought I was going to die from being tickled. He stopped tickling me and gave me a minute to catch my breath before he turned on one of the electric toothbrushes. I started giggling just from the anticipation, but as soon as he touched the bristles of the toothbrush to my foot, I exploded into laughter. It was one of the most ticklish things I had ever felt and I didn't think I would be able to handle it. He then turned on the other toothbrush and used both of them to explore my soles and find my most ticklish areas, which are in between my toes. Once he figured that out, he decided to stick the toothbrushes in between my toes and use his fingers to scribble up and down my soles. I was screaming and laughing and thrashing around trying to escape the tickles, but I was helpless and stuck there to suffer my ticklish fate. I was yelling and telling him that I was going to wet myself but he didn't listen to me and he just kept on tickling. I was on the verge of peeing when he decided to switch to the hairbrushes. He started by slowly moving one of the brushes up and down my right sole and just that had me screaming and laughing. He decided that he was done being nice to me so he picked up both brushes and scrubbed them as fast as he could on my soles and I screamed so loud I'm shocked nobody came to complain about noise. I could feel myself about to pee and I kept on telling him that, and he told me "If you pee, you will be severely punished. I highly recommend you hold it in." I tried my hardest to hold it in, but eventually the tickling became too much for me to handle and I couldn't hold it anymore, so I peed. When he saw that I peed, he stopped tickling me and I was crying and laughing and begging him to stop and asking him to please not punish me, but he said that I didn't listen to him, so I deserved to be punished. He decided to reapply the lotion to my feet before his grand finale of tickling. He used the extra string he had to sort of tie the toothbrushes in between my toes which I thought was bad enough, but he had other plans. He then grabbed both hairbrushes and scrubbed them as fast as he could on my soles until I was crying and screaming and thrashing and begging him to stop. He tickled me like this on and off for probably around 10-15 minutes before he decided I had had enough. I was a mess by the end of it and I was crying and laughing but all I could do was just lie there while the residual tickles subsided. After he tickled me half to death, he told me that I deserved it for lying and wetting myself and when I told him I didn't deserve it he jumped back onto my ribs and tickled them for another couple of minutes before I begged him to stop and admitted that I deserved the tickle torture. All in all, I would say I was tickled for about an hour. Even though it was absolute torture, I loved it. It was by far the most intense tickling I had ever experienced, but it was incredible!

Last edited:
Wonderful story! :feets: Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. :D

Amazing story! I enjoyed it very much! :D

I think it's pretty cool that you tickled him back for revenge a little. ;) Even you got then a real tickle torture punishment. Awesome he tickled you so much until you wet yourself! And then again until you admitted that you deserved it! :D

Great story again. Love these tales of your torture. Keep them coming if you have any more.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back