• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

funny day to day moments

classy

Verified
So you understand here.... we have all seen Beverly Hill Billies and the boonies they lived in? Well that is nothing compared to where I live. Just picture Little House on the Praire and that is my town.

My son has a go kart with seat belts and a roll bar (rolls eyes) even lights ..... I needed veggie oil so I told him to go up the street (mind you is a dirt back road, boonieville) to get it at a little mom and pop store out of someones home (the owners are also sub teachers at the school etc... small town) ..... a cop pulls him over (We NEVER see a cop here, we only hired our own town cop 2 years ago) but anyway was serving papers up the road, sees my son and tells him he will have to drive him home to me (as my neighbor quickly gets on the cart and drives it back for my son..... it is against the law etc...... my son (God love him) says " can I walk up and get the oil first?" I SOOOOOO LOVE KIDS!!!!! By saying that, the cop now looks at this as funny and we didn't recieve any tickets just a laugh for the day. I hope you all smile at this as I did.

So you understand here.... we have all seen Beverly Hill Billies and the boonies they lived in? Well that is nothing compared to where I live. Just picture Little House on the Praire and that is my town.

My son has a go kart with seat belts and a roll bar (rolls eyes) even lights ..... I needed veggie oil so I told him to go up the street (mind you is a dirt back road, boonieville) to get it at a little mom and pop store out of someones home (the owners are also sub teachers at the school etc... small town) ..... a cop pulls him over (We NEVER see a cop here, we only hired our own town cop 2 years ago) but anyway was serving papers up the road, sees my son and tells him he will have to drive him home to me (as my neighbor quickly gets on the cart and drives it back for my son..... it is against the law etc...... my son (God love him) says " can I walk up and get the oil first?" I SOOOOOO LOVE KIDS!!!!! By saying that, the cop now looks at this as funny and we didn't recieve any tickets just a laugh for the day. I hope you all smile at this as I did.

Too funny!! He sounds like a great kid. Thanks for sharing that with us. :D

Last edited:
a least the cop was cool about it and not a prick.he was probly there because he was board and had noting else to do no real criminals he could be going after insted goes after someone that is not hurting anyone and doing anything wrong.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back