• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

funny waiting room experience :P f/m m/f

marzbarz

TMF Expert
(Sorry if this is a little elaborate for one experience. I like to let it ALL out. I tend to get really excited. :woot2:) lol

Last weekend I hung out with my friends Manny, Jack, Jack's parents, and Manny's cousin. They invited me to go skiing with them in the mountains. We weren't there long until Jack fell pretty hard and he thought he broke his ankle. We all took him to the hospital, Manny, his cousin, and I tagged along to make sure he was okay. And we ended up getting cooped up in the waiting room for a while rather than the snow. In no time at all, we got ourselves preoccupied. ;)

Manny LOVES to tickle me. I'm not all that ticklish, but he's very persistent, so he gets me every once in a while, which I guess is what keeps him going. :) I also love to tickle him too every once in a while. Just to get a little pay back, you know? He's not all that ticklish either, but I just think that he's REALLY good at holding it in. But I can still get him to wiggle. And that's all I need to keep me going. :p

So we were sitting in the chairs next to each other. The ones that have the armrests in between each one, so you can't really get yourself comfortable in more ways than you would want. Manny's cousin sat across from us trying to take pictures of him, but he kept burying his face in his thick jacket and pulling his cap over his eyes. I gave him a big hug and smiled at the camera, but his cousin just laughed and didn't take it. Manny, still buried, reached his hand over to wiggle a finger into my armpit. It caught me by surprise a little, I'll admit. :p

I giggled, "hurry up!" for her to take the picture. Manny peaked out of his cap, grunted, and then buried himself back in. Then I took his cap and immediately he started wrestling me for it. He grabbed me, pulled me toward him in a sort of hug, tickling my stomach, too, to try and get it closer to him. I threw it at his cousin, and she caught it. Manny chased her around until he wrestled her to the ground, until she squatted. He let go of her, still holding on to her wrist to sit back down next to me. She was trying to give the hat to me, who he was also blocking.

"Give it back." he demanded. He poked her stomach, to which she yelped and fell backward completely. He took his hat back, and we both spent a minute laughing at her. Until she finally got up and sat back at her chair across from us.

After a while, she still tried to take pictures of her cousin, and he still persisted to hide his face. "Oh, come on, please? Can I take a picture of you?" she said.

"No," he said, under his jacket and hat, again. "I'm tired of pictures."

I laughed. "But you always smile for my camera." Which was true, that is, at least, when I'M taking the picture. I hugged him again, trying to force him to face her, and I dug my fingers into his ribs. He tried to block my hands, but I still continued. I could feel him start to wiggle around and slump in his chair, until his face popped out of his hood with a big smile on his face, and turned to me to block me. I could feel his chest laughing, or tense, at least, but I still heard no laughter. By now he was at the corner of his seat, trying to fight me off, but I couldn't resist. I've never really, truly seen his face while I tickled him and he was just starting to turn pink. Once I found him open, I dove into his ribs, and he yelled and fell off the chair! :woot: I feel so accomplished. :p

Of course, he got me back later on. He kept poking me on the ride home, and we went to the movies that night and he poked me until I leaned on him and put my head on his shoulder. :blush:

Yay!

Great share! Any chance of a future with Mr. Manny? Or just good friends who coincidentally like to tickle each other? I wonder if he's one of us?

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back