• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Funny Words

Cockypop (used on Grand Theft Auto Vice City, radio station VCPR, by Republican Alex Shrub, trying to say "poppycock". :xpulcy:

thetickleking said:
Cockypop (used on Grand Theft Auto Vice City, radio station VCPR, by Republican Alex Shrub, trying to say "poppycock". :xpulcy:
Comedian Foster Brooks used to say it that way, too, during his famous "drunk" act.

defenestration :D

irishgirl5 said:
Its from my favorite T.V. show ever...Coupling...its from the BBC, its a complicated word, but everybody has gone through it. And if you haven't...if I tell you, you will always go through it. Its weird like that.

thetickleking said:
I've heard of that show. I'll have to watch it, sometime.

Favourite quotes:

“Steve how long to intestines take”
“Steve I've worked out how to go to the toilet!”
“Hello... err... How are you... err... Hippo”

It's funny if you've seen it.

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Platypus.
What is the plural of this? Platypusses? Platypi? Platypussies?

From an online dictionary:

Main Entry: platy·pus
Pronunciation: 'pla-ti-p&s, -"pus
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural platy·pus·es also platy·pi
Etymology: New Latin, from Greek platypous flat-footed, from platys broad, flat + pous foot -- more at PLACE, FOOT
: a small carnivorous aquatic oviparous mammal (Ornithorhynchus anatinus) of eastern Australia and Tasmania that has a fleshy bill resembling that of a duck, dense fur, webbed feet, and a broad flattened tail.

Ah Ha!! People I know laughed at me when I suggested "platypi"! Thanks...

irishgirl5 said:
I posted this in the one post like this and ill post it again, ((GIGGLELOOP)) best word. Funny sound, funny meaning. If you know where this word is from then I love you,lol.

lol........please.Coupling.Jeff Murdoch.

better than Kramer and Joey
better than Seinfeld and Friends

"When God made the arse, he didn't say, 'Hey, it's just your basic hinge, let's knock off early.' He said, 'Behold ye angels, I have created the arse. Throughout the ages to come, men and women shall grab hold of these, and shout my name!"
:blaugh:

anyway.....Sassafras

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back