• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Furry site

Well I think I'll start work on that Amy pic, but the only problem is that I have a camping class this weekend and won't be able to start drawing it til Sunday. Right now there are a few misc files in my folders that you can disregard, ESPECIALLY that .rm file. It was something that a girl I'm dating asked me to do for her. Women can be hard to figure out sometimes, but ya gotta love'm. :)

I'll have to check Kyle's update when my connection stops sucking. Hmm, maybe I should contribute some stories too...if I can get out of my "lazy-do-nothing" state that is ^_^x

I finally got around to reading Kyle's new stories. They were great! Such a good story to them...I can't belive how angry Timmy got at the end of chapter 4, I kinda felt sorry for the girl bunny ^^x;

Yay, that was another great story Kyle. I've enjoyed how much the characters have grown over time, its getting to the point where I can't wait to know what happens next ^^x

Welllll, there was a scene in...chapter 3 or 4 I think it was, where Kyle for once gets Liz back good by magically binding her and tickling her feet ^^x;

It's finally done...

Sorry it took me so long... I was going to post it Sunday, but I accidentally screwed up the original with a bad color job... so I had to redo the sketch and that took me an extra day. Once again it's at:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/jaguar_qt74

Take it easy.

"Welllll, there was a scene in...chapter 3 or 4 I think it was, where Kyle for once gets Liz back good by magically binding her and tickling her feet ^^x;"

*blink*...*blink*... oh yeah. There was that. But still :sowrong:

New furry pic

Well I got an A on one of my tests, drew a pic, and handed out candy... so anyways... the pic is at the address above in my briefcase at yahoo. I've just been busy drawing for no reason lately, go figure.

Week #6 :)

Hi everyone Chapter 6 of Timmy's Adventure is posted on my site at http://www.furstreet.com/kyle :)

Hope you enjoy it If ya have any comments, questions, concerns, or complaints :eek: (Other than not having females ;)), please lemme know :)

bhlester said:
Well I got an A on one of my tests, drew a pic, and handed out candy... so anyways... the pic is at the address above in my briefcase at yahoo. I've just been busy drawing for no reason lately, go figure.
And I agree with Battousai. It is a cute pic :)

Lol, thanks Kyle. Now I'll be sitting here waiting for the next chapter...I'm glad Kyle and Timmy have finally met >>x

Just thought I'd mention, Happy Birthday Kyle! Well, its the 18th here...but...I'm a day ahead of most people >>x

Week #8

Hey everyone :) Thanks for the nice comments/birthday wishes :)

Anyway, just letting ya know chapter eight of Timmy's Adventure is up and ready for you to read it :) Hope ya like it.

-Kyle Dragon
http://www.furstreet.com/kyle

This sux

Anytime I try to go to furnation it says it cannot find the server

Week #9

Hi everyone :) Just Kyle letting ya know Chapter Nine of Timmy's Adventure's up. I'm hoping next week I'll have more than just my story to share, but if not that's okay.

And please feel free to comment on the story :)

One final note: Furnation's back up and running :D So both of my sites are working now! Yay!

Week 10

Hey everyone. Chapter 10 of Timmy's Adventure is up :) It's a little late today, I know, but it couldn't be helped :p Hope ya'll enjoy :)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back