• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fuu (Samurai Champloo): The Tickling Entertainment (MF/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Fuu (Samurai Champloo): The Tickling Entertainment
By MrObscura101

“Ohhh I’m sooo hungry...” Fuu moaned as she clutched her growling stomach
“Stop complaining… we’re all hungry!” Mugen snapped back grouchily
“Agreed, complaining won’t fill our stomachs.” Jin added in his usual reserved style

The three wanderers, the young girl and her two swordsmen companions had been searching all of Japan for Fuu’s elusive “Samurai who smells of sunflowers” without success and had now reached a large town as the sun was beginning to set, with no money for food or lodging it looked as though they would have to sleep out in the wilderness once more

“Oh... excuse me?” a young woman called out as she noticed Fuu walk by
“Yes?” she replied
“I couldn’t help but overhear your predicament, would you be interested in making some money tonight?” she asked
“Sure! Who do you want taken care of?” Mugen asked eagerly as he prepared to draw his sword
“Oh, nothing like that, it’s a job for the young lady...”

The woman explained that she worked for the local governor who was hosting a small reception and they needed an extra girl to help out with some entertainment due to the girl who had initially been hired going ill at the last minute
“Hmmm I don’t know... what exactly would this entail?” Fuu asked suspiciously
“Nothing improper or involving nudity I assure you, your friends could even stay in the servants quarters if you like and you will be paid 10 gold pieces for a single nights work”
“SHE’LL DO IT!!!!” Jin and Mugen both shouted before Fuu even had a chance to speak as they picked her and the woman up and carried them immediately over to the governor’s house!

Before Fuu even had a chance to process the situation she was being led by the girl through a multitude of doors until they reached a changing room as another servant led Jin and Mugen away
“Those friends of yours certainly seem.... eager…” the girl said
“Yeah... they’re real pals...” Fuu growled as the girl formally introduced herself
“My name is Suki, and this is my mother Akami...” she said before turning to Akami “Mother this is Fuu”
“Thank you for helping us out at the last moment” Akami said with a bow

“Now then I’m not sure how much Suki has explained but the governor is hosting a private function for his closest allies and you will need to be entertainment for him, but first I need to see your feet” Akami then said
“My… feet?” Fuu replied with confusion
“Yes, the governor is quite explicit on this rule for all his female servants”
“Uhh sure...” Fuu replied as she sat down and kicked off her sandals while Akami inspected her size 6 feet
“Perfect” she smiled, despite their constant journeying Fuu also always made sure to tend to her feet and keep them presentable

“Now then there is one more thing… are you ticklish?”
“What?” Fuu said worriedly at hearing this “W... why?” she stuttered apprehensively
“Because that is the entertainment you will be providing tonight, being tickled by the guests”
“Look I don’t know about thhiiiHHIISSSS!!!!” Fuu began to say, then shrieked as Akami and Suki suddenly each grabbed her ankles and started tickling her soles with their nails
“HHAHAHHAHA HHAHAHA WAAAHHIITT!!!! QUUIIIHHTTT IIHHTT!!!!” Fuu shrieked as she tried kicking them away without success
“What an enchanting laugh you have Fuu, we simply must have you at the dinner!”
“Hhaa iiii doohhntt knooww...” Fuu continued giggling when they stopped, the thought of being tickled all night sounded unbearable
“Please... would 20 gold pieces convince you?” Akami then said
Fuu thought it over, she hated being tickled... but it was so much money for one night’s work... and she was starving!
“Ohhh... ok!” she finally relented

After agreeing Fuu was led into the dining room, there were four tables and chairs arranged in a rectangle, she then noticed a contraption in the center, a large wooden box
“You will be in here all evening until the guests leave” Akami explained as she slid open the left side of the box, revealing an empty space with cushions and padding within. Fuu climbed inside and found she had to lie on her stomach, due to the length of the box her legs had to bend up at the knees and her feet were forced to poke out of the top from two padded holes

Once she was inside Suki and Akami tied some straps around her ankles to prevent Fuu from pulling her feet back inside the box, then Suki brought over a special padded attachment that she locked in place for Fuu to rest her feet against before Fuu’s big toes were tied together and secured to it, restricting her movements
“Comfortable?” Suki asked
“Sure, I guess...” Fuu replied, still unsure about this before her hands were bound behind her back with a silk scarf
“Remember, you have to remain here all night or no pay out!” Akami added, the box was then closed, and the room was prepared
“The guys better appreciate this!” she growled to herself

Soon the governor and his guests arrived, and the meal began with some musicians providing ambience. For a while Fuu felt like they were almost ignoring her, although she was happy that they were as the alcohol flowed and the conversations got louder and raunchier.

“Now then let’s move onto tonight’s entertainment!” the governor finally announced as they began drawing lots with someone called Akira getting to go first
“So Yagata… who have you prepared for us for tonight?” he said aloud
“Oh she’s a very attractive young girl” the governor replied
“Really? Well beauty is one thing… but to me the most important facet of a woman is her laughter!” the others cheered in agreement upon hearing this

Fuu then let out a squeal as a pair of hands reached from behind and dug into her arches
“Eeeehhhhkkk!!!!!” she cried as immediately she tried to pull her feet back inside the box
“Oh no my dear! These pretty soles are not going anywhere!” he chuckled as he continued. Akira sat himself on a cushion on the top of the box so he could face her feet then his hands began skittering up and down her arches

“Ooohhh nnooohhooo!!!” Fuu thought in horror, while Suki and Akami’s early tickle test had been bad enough Akira was on a whole different level! His fingers were gently probing and testing out different spots to gauge her reactions which amazing precision- he quickly learned that her left instep and just between the big and second toe of her right foot in particular were incredibly ticklish spots

Akira watched in delight as Fuu tried moving away but remained trapped in the restraints
“What a ticklish one you are!” he chuckled as he reached down to a box of items that had been left out for the guests to use
“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA NNOOHOHOOO DOOOHHNNNTT!!!!!” Fuu then shrieked as a calligraphy brush started moving up and down her left sole while his fingers continued on her right!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHLLLPPP!!!!!!” Fuu cried as this new implement gently stroked against her defenseless arch, she kicked and thrashed with all her might to escape and pull her feet back into the box but it was impossible- and her attempts to do so only incentivized him to tickle even more! Fuu then yelped as another brush began lazily moving against her other foot as well!
“HAHHAHAAAA GEHEEHEHTT THHEHEEMM AWAAAHAYY!!!!!!”

As Fuu laughed and cried for mercy the other guests continued drinking and laughing while the band, comprised of all women, tried to ignore her pleas, each of them having previously endured a session in the box, as had Suki and Akami who knew that this would be a very long night for Fuu but unable to help her lest they wind up tickled themselves!

Fuu meanwhile thrashed from side to side against the soft cushion which she soon realized where there to protect her from injury as she tried to get her hands free without success, meanwhile Akira had now taken a bottle of ink and dipped the brushes into it

“HHAHAHAHHA STTATAHAHHAHAPPP!!!!!” Fuu screamed as one of the now dripping wet brushes started to move against her left foot
“Now now keep still! I’m trying to write here!” he replied, uncaring to her pleas for mercy
“So, what is your name my dear?”
“HHAHAHAHA FUUUHHUUHHUUU!!!!!” she squealed back
“Ok now don’t move!” he ordered deviously as he began using the brush down her arch

Fuu buried her head into the pillows and screamed with laughter while fighting every urge to move her feet as the bristles moved against her skin to spell out the kanji of her name
“HAHHAHAHHAA NNNOO MOHOOHOORRREE!!!!” she cried as she finally found her foot inadvertently moving a minuscule amount
“Uh oh you ruined my work… Let’s start again!” he then said sadistically

Fuu began to hyperventilate as suddenly a scrubbing brush with warm soapy water was dragged against her foot!
“Wait…wait… NOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Fuu gasped then cried with laughter as the stiff bristles and soap dragged fervently up and down her arch to scrub away the ink
“HAHAHAHAHAHAAA NNOHOHOOO!!!!! IIIHH CAHAHAANNTT BRREAATHHEEE!!!!” Fuu pleaded, her body jerking and thrashing around within the box but the padding easily absorbed her movements so Akira could continue without any risk of harming her

“Ok all clean” he said as he dried off her foot “Now keep still this time!” he added
“Gghfmfmfhh!!!!!!!” Fuu clamped her mouth shut and slammed her head into the pillows to keep in her laughter and fought every urge she had to move, focusing with all intensity to keep her foot still as the calligraphy brush slowly traced around and drew the kanji once more…

“Good!” he finally announced, but then Fuu shrieked as her other foot was suddenly brushed to!
“OOHOHHH NOHOHOHOO!!! PHHLLEEAASSEEE!!!!” she begged to herself but diligently kept her foot still… not wanting to go through another sole scrubbing! He seemed to take ages to finish, deliberately she guessed, and she found herself laughing hysterically although somehow to her amazement she kept her foot still, until…

“Well what do you think?” he announced as the next person in the lots, a merchant called Katawa walked over
“I am Fuu… please tickle me…” he read the message aloud “Sounds good! However, aren’t you forgetting the rules?”
“Oh yes… soles must be cleaned for the next participant” Akira said in delight
“Wait whAHAHHAHAHAAATTT!!!????” Fuu cried worriedly then screamed as both soles started being scrubbed clean at once!

“HAHHAHAHHAHA PHHLLEEAASEEE NNOOHOOOO!!!!!” Fuu screamed, thrashing around furiously as the devastating brushes continued for what felt like an eternity! She continued laughing for 5 minutes after he at last stopped
“Excellent entertainment” he said in delight as he then slid open a small slot and dropped in three gold pieces as a tip

“My turn!” Katawa then said eagerly as they switched places
“Hhahhaha hhahaha waiihhtt… nohoooo…” Fuu wailed, she never would have guessed how bad the ticking would be… but then she remembered that if she backed out now it would all be for nothing, so she determinedly pressed on!

Katawa meanwhile had selected his implements of choice and grinned in anticipation
“HAHHAHAAAA WHAHHAHAATTT???!!!” Fuu shrieked as something soft gently brushed against both feet, then she realized to her horror that it was a pair of feathers!
“How do you like my toys?” he asked “These are some of the softest feathers from my collection… perfect for such lovely soles!”

“HAHAHAHAHHA OOHHH NOHOHOOO STTAHAHHAHAHAPPP!!!!!” Fuu pleaded but her laughter encouraged him to just keep going! The peacock feathers were lazily moved up and down against her arches causing her to again try to move her feet, but the restraints easily held her

Fuu kicked and jostled around within her wooden prison but that did nothing to discourage him as he changed to another feather
“HAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAA NNOHOHOOHOO!!!!!” she cried as a quill tip was dragged randomly around her left sole while the peacock feather kept on tickling the right one! The two techniques both felt horrible but tickled just as bad as each other as they continued their sadistic dance over her soles

“Haahhahaha iiiichhhcchhahannnt…” Fuu tried to say when a brief respite was offered… but the tickling then resumed with the smaller feather flicking against her toes!
“HAHAHAHAAA GEEHEHHTT AWAAHAHYY!!!” she demanded, trying to clench her unbound toes shut and catch it as it moved from the left to the right foot and back again!

“What a squirmer we have!” he said in delight as the other patrons laughed in amusement, before taking some strings that were built into the padded attachment and looped them around the rest of Fuu’s toes
“Much better!” he grinned as he watched her feet straining to try and move but now firmly immobile

“No! Wait wait... WAAHAHAAIIITTTT!!!!!!” Fuu tried to plead, then howled as the feather returned to move in between each of her toes one by one
“HHAHAHAHHAHAH GEHHEEHEHTTT AAAHWHAYAYAYHHAYY!!!!!” she begged, thrashing around within the box to no avail, then he produced another similar feather, allowing him to tickle between the toes of her other foot at the same time!

Fuu was red faced and crying with laughter when he finally stopped. Again a few gold pieces were placed through the slot and she had a few minutes rest before the next guest started
“I hope you’re ready!” a man called Toshi said as he selected a small bowl and a brush
“Eeehhkkk!!!! Whhaatt????!!!” Fuu squealed as something started being applied to her soles
“Some oil to make these pretty soles nice and slippery!” he explained with a devious grin

Fuu continued laughing hysterically as the brush slowly moved against her feet and tried once more to move her feet but soon enough both soles were completely covered in oil as she started worrying what would be next… she didn’t have to wait long though as a pair of combs were dragged against her arches

“HAHAHAHHAAAA OOHOHOOO PPPLLEEAAHSSEEE NOOHOOO!!!!” Fuu screamed in fear as the stiff bristles raked up and down while being amplified by the oil so it felt like twenty of the quill points from the last session were being moved against her feet at once
“HAHHAHAHAAA MMEHEHHRCCHHYY!!!!!! MMEHEHEHRCCHHYY!!!!!” Fuu begged, her legs kicking about even though she knew it was futile

Her laughter only made Toshi eager to tickle her more, he simply couldn’t get enough of her laughter and soon he was using different implements to see how she would react, quills, calligraphy brushes, hairbrushes, a pair of chopsticks, and even a pumice stone were some of the tools he tested out on her defenseless feet, each one causing Fuu to laugh in a slightly different way. He found that toothpicks were quite devastating to her as he slowly and methodically ran them against every wrinkle of her feet, then moved them against her immobile toes and poked them gently in-between them causing Fuu to laugh so much she thought she might go mad!

At last his turn was finally over and Fuu collapsed against the pillows as more gold pieces joined her, she realized that she had no idea how long had passed and even though there was only one person left to tickle her, the governor, she had didn’t know if his turn would be the end of the evenings ordeal or if they would just start over again… her mind began thinking of all the myriad of tickling possibilities that greatly worried her… what if one of them took her home as a party favor to keep tickling forever… or what if they simply never let her out of here?! However, her thoughts were interrupted when the panel slid open

“Fuu?” Suki asked as she looked over the red-faced girl with tears and sweat covering her face
“Su…suhkki…” Fuu gasped
“Here drink this” and the servant girl offered her some of water that Fuu happily drank
“Pleaeese... ihh cahhntt taahhakke annhhyy moohhrree…” she gasped
“It’s ok, you’re almost done, just think of the payday” Suki said reassuringly

They both then looked as the governor started to talk
“Well my friends it is my turn and I’ve decided to try something different … Suki?” he then addressed the young girl
“Y… yes sir?” she turned and bowed immediately
“You’re going to tickle our guest for me!”

Fuu and Suki’s eyes both opened wide at hearing this
“S…sir?” she stuttered
“Yes you will be tickling our guest for my turn… unless you would like to join her?” he replied, the other guests drunkenly shouting encouragingly at the idea of tickling both of them
“N…no…” Suki replied with an immediate bow, then looked back to Fuu and mouthed “I’m sorry”

“Wait!! Suki don’t!!!!” Fuu pleaded as the panel was closed and Fuu began fighting desperately to get her hands free as Suki moved her hands towards Fuu’s still oiled soles
“HAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!” she screamed as Suki raked her nails down her soles, her nails were sharper than the other guests and absolutely devastating!

“Yes that’s it!”
“Tickle the wench!”
The group began to cheer and clap, encouraging Suki to keep on tickling, Suki meanwhile knew that she had no choice but to continue, any sign of going easy on Fuu would cause her to end up being tickled herself!
“HAHHAAHAA SHHAUUAHHUKKHHII! MEERHHRRCCCHHY!!!!!!” Fuu screamed but this only caused the group to cheer even more uproariously as the sake flowed and their appetite for Fuu’s laughter only grew!

Suki, much to her chagrin, began using the very skills that she herself had endured on more than one occasion against Fuu, alternating between gently tracing against the wrinkles of Fuu’s arches and more quick random strikes at other spots like the ball of the foot or her instep, eliciting more desperate shrieks from helpless girl and earning more and more cheers from the drunken crowd

“Yes! Drive her mad!”
“Tickle her to insanity!”
“Make the wench laugh!”
Came the drunken calls, encouraging Suki to keep going despite being sympathetic to Fuu’s cries for mercy.

There was a brief moment were Fuu thought it was finally over when the nails at last moved away and a towel began wiping away the remaining oil from her left foot
“Hhahaaa thhaannkk yoohuu…” she gasped, feeling exhausted, she just wanted to sleep now but then yelped as something else was poured out over her foot, and the group began cheering in anticipation

“Whh…what’s going OOOHHHNNN!!!!!!” Fuu wailed, she shrieked as Suki’s tongue began licking against her arch
“THAT’S IT DRINK UP ALL THE SAKE!!!!!” they cheered
“HAHAHAHHAHAAHA SHAHAHAHAKKKHHEEE!!?!?!!” Fuu cried in horror as Suki began slowly moving her tongue to lap up the liquid now all over her foot, while her hands returned to her still oiled right foot and raked against it
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA OOHOHOHOHOHO PPHHLLLLEEAASHSEEE NOOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!!” Fuu screamed as this double dose of torture, with Suki’s nails and tongue being incredibly effective

Suki however dutifully continued on, her tongue licking against Fuu’s arch, instep and heel, then moved up to the ball of her foot before moving on to the toes
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA NHOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!! STAHAHAHHAHAPPP!!!!!!!” Fuu screamed as Suki’s tongue broached against her big toe, her cries now overpowering the music and the conversations causing everyone to turn and look as Suki weaved her tongue in-between Fuu’s toes, all the while her nails still poking and raking against Fuu’s other foot to ensure she had no break
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA MMEHEHHERCCCHHYY!!!!!!! MEHEHEHRRCHCHYY!!!!!!!” Fuu begged, her feet kicking as much as possible but still unable to break free
“YES THAT’S IT SUKI! TICKLE HER!!!!” everyone clapped and cheered

Fuu was in complete tickle hell as Suki kept on going, applying more sake and oil to Fuu’s respective feet every few minutes and starting the whole process again each time she had licked all the sake away as Fuu thrashed around inside the box
“HHAHAHAHHAHAAA IHIHIHHMM GOOHHNAAAHAA GEHEHEHTT YOOHUHUU BAAHHCCKK FOOHOHRR THHIISSS!!!!!!!” she screamed in-between bouts of frantic laughter
“Only if you get out!” Suki replied deviously and playing up to the crowd who cheered at the idea of Fuu being trapped for as long as possible. Suki then proceeded to start sucking on her big toes and sawing two small feathers between the others making Fuu squeal and shriek in equal measure

Finally, after what much have been several hours the cheers began to diminish as the guests passed out one by one, until only the Governor was left
“Excellent work!” he cheered as he stood up and congratulated Suki before opening the slot
“And to you young lady, we certainly hope you return for our next dinner!” he added, throwing a small bag of coins into the box next to her
“hahhahaaaa…” Fuu was too exhausted to speak but nodded weakly, not wanting to give him cause to have the tickling continue
“I am glad you enjoyed yourself sir” Akami said as she entered the room to begin clearing up
“Indeed! Excellent work Akami!” he said to her as he retired for the night

Once he was gone Akami knelt down and helped Fuu drink a large glass of water
“Good work” she nodded
“hhahahaaa thhaatt whhass hoorribbllee…”
“I know… and I’m sorry I had to join in” Suki said apologetically
“That’s ok… please just get me out of this thing”
“Well… I’m afraid there’s a slight issue…” Akemi then said

Fuu looked at Akemi
“What…” she said bluntly
“Well… your friends… it seems they drank rather a lot in the kitchen… and then broke into the Governor’s private wine cellar…”
“Uh-huh…” Fuu said worriedly
“They only managed to drink a little of the private reserve before passing out… but they said you would handle the damage to buy a replacement bottle”
“Did they?” Fuu growled angrily at their lack of loyalty
“Now I wouldn’t want to take your money that you worked all evening for…” Akami replied “So I’ve thought of another way…”

Fuu began to shift around worriedly
“NO! PLEASE NOT AGAIN!!!!!” Fuu cried as Akami and Suki pulled up chairs by each of Fuu’s feet
“Now then working out the wine’s value I think three hours should pay back what your friends owe”
“HAHHAHAHAHAAAA NONOOHOHOOO!!!!!!” Fuu screamed as they each began tickling one of her feet “HAHAHAHHAHAAAA MEEHHRRCHCHCYYY!!!!!!!” she begged
“Don’t worry, as soon as your debt is paid we will let you go and by then it will be time for breakfast to” Akami replied
“Oh yes, our cook makes wonderful meals, you will love it” Suki replied as they continued
“HHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA SOOOOHHEEHHOONNEE HEELELELPP!!!!!” Fuu wailed but she was trapped, all she could do was pray that Mugen and Jin didn’t wake up and do any more damage… and how she would kill them when she got free!

The end!

Thank you very much! ;)

Agreed - Fuu is a really fun character! Theres a few 90's animes that need tickling stories which I have in the works ;)

Thank you! Really glad you enjoyed it ;)

i hope one of them is for yu yu hakusho

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back