• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gagged while tickled?

socktickler86

1st Level Red Feather
One thing I've noticed is that most pics and videos of tickling are with people that aren't gagged. I assume there's some joy to be taken from hearing someone laugh, though most of the times ive been tied up and tickled, it's been while I was gagged. This was mainly because there were other people around and we didn't want to make much noise! Perfect reason for a gag right? haha!

So what does everyone prefer here? Gag or no gag?

I prefer gagged just because it makes me feel more helpless. Arms and legs tied up somehow unable to move, adding a gag so I can't scream for help or beg would just make it more exciting to me. I do like to hear my own laughter and if I were the tickler i'd wanna hear them scream, laugh and beg too. To answer this i'll say both. You can always gag them for a little and take the gag out. I'm also a fan of ball gags and duct tape. A classic hand over the mouth is cool too :) lol.

I don't like the idea of gagging a lee. Personally, the point of my tickling a woman, is to hear her hysterical laughter, and such. If she's gagged, it doesnt give me pleasure to hear.. muffled gags or whatever it would be.

If I had a tickle partner who wanted to be gagged, I would accomadate her, as I try to always be open minded. However, if she wanted to be tickled while gagged sometimes, I would also ask that she allow me to tickle her while not gagged as well, so I could have the pleasure of hearing her laughter, something I enjoy.

Mitch

I've never been gagged, but it's something I'd love to try. I think I'd like it the same either way, though.

I would never ever agree to a gag. Not being able to say something - like the safeword! - would majorly piss me off.

Unless you're in a hotel or place that you cannot make alot of noise...I just don't see the point of a gag during a tickle session. Besides, I just LOVE hearing the slow giggles at first, negotiating second, and then the unconrtollable laughter and begging that follows.

With a gag, wouldn't the ticklee have a hard time breathing? It doesn't sound cool.

I don't like the idea of gagging a lee. Personally, the point of my tickling a woman, is to hear her hysterical laughter, and such. If she's gagged, it doesnt give me pleasure to hear.. muffled gags or whatever it would be." to quote Mitchell"

100% agree

With a gag, wouldn't the ticklee have a hard time breathing? It doesn't sound cool.

Not really, it may elevate your breathing levels through your nose but without a gag you end up having to breathe heavier anyways. I was always gagged with a sock and you can actually breathe through it in the first place if its not a super big gag.

Right, especially if your lee is female and you've removed her stockings. Rolling them into a ball doesn't create that big of a gag. Unless you put tape over the sock, which is really more tortourous in my opinon.

Personally, I love the giggling, laughter and begging from who I'm tickling the hell out of! Heck, just hearing hysterical laughter, whether it someone being tickled or not, gets my "interest" up. I guess a gag could be ok, like others have said, if you're doing the tickling somewhere where you don't want a lot of noise creating interest when you don't want it.

One thing I've noticed is that most pics and videos of tickling are with people that aren't gagged. I assume there's some joy to be taken from hearing someone laugh, though most of the times ive been tied up and tickled, it's been while I was gagged. This was mainly because there were other people around and we didn't want to make much noise! Perfect reason for a gag right? haha!

So what does everyone prefer here? Gag or no gag?

I perfer to hear my victims scream :spider:

Not a fan of the gag

I don't really like the idea of gagging someone, one you can't hear them laugh two they can't tell you when something is wrong.

Absolutely LOVE gags! I love the cloth gags or handkercheif gags. It is great to hear your Lee scream through the gag...it doesn't completely mute the Lee...it just muffles the sound a little, but gives it a more helpless feeling when the lee screams. Love hearing it!

Id have to trust the person alot to let them gag me. maybe covering my mouth but thats it until I know I can trust them. Being able to laugh would be nice too lol

I've been gagged and it's amazing. I like the muffled screams of a gagged lee too. But this is yet another one of those things that shows that there a million tastes and flavours out there.

I don't like the idea of gagging a lee. Personally, the point of my tickling a woman, is to hear her hysterical laughter, and such. If she's gagged, it doesnt give me pleasure to hear.. muffled gags or whatever it would be." to quote Mitchell"

100% agree

i as well agree i'd rather her not be gagged

As a ler, I adore hearing all the reactions from the lee, so I prefer no gag-

As a lee... I think it would be super hot to be gagged sometimes. Just to shut me UP! I talk MUCH junk :D Constantly! lol

I would never ever agree to a gag. Not being able to say something - like the safeword! - would majorly piss me off.

There are other ways to get safewords across in that type of situation.

I love being gagged.
The feeling of helplessness is amazing!
Of course, to echo others in this thread, trust is #1 when gagging someone.

It works either way for me. But, trust is definitely important because I need to KNOW that the Ler knows my limits and can read my reactions well. I can understand both points of view though, it really depends on the situation.

Apparently I have a laugh that people WANT to hear though. :shrug:

I can't say I like gags. First of all, it makes breathing more difficult for the 'lee. I know that there are gags specifically made to help the person breathe through it, but it's still a bit panic-inducing to be thinking, "There's something in my mouth. I won't be able to breathe." Overall, though, I think I just prefer hearing the 'lee laugh over grunts and muffled giggling and whatnot.

In my opinion tickling and gags are not a good mix for several reasons. If we're talking about vigorous intensive tickling, the ticklee needs to process a lot of air. Anything that restricts the breathing in any way seems unnecessarily foolish to me. Why not just clamp a clothespin on the nose while your at it? :crazy:

Ball gags also make the normal process of swallowing saliva difficult, and easy to choke on. Esthetically, they're gaudy as hell, and ruin the look of a laughing face.

Finally, they muffle the laughter and heavily limit the variety of vocal sounds to "mmf...mmmfff!"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back