• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gang tickling fantasy

victickle

Hi,

I don't have that much experience with tickling. One of my biggest fantasies in tickling is being gang tickled by some relentless women.

But I don't know if this is worth to try, apart from a lack of suitable women. I could imagine that being tickled by let's say 3 or 4 lers is more an uncoordinated rumble than a consequent tickling of the most sensible spots.

What do you think about that?

I'm looking forward to read your answers.

Me too! - I'm gonna maintain the fantasy that being gang tickled by not-1, not-2, not-3 but 4, 5, 6 . . . sexy women would be AWESOME!

As far as being uncoordinated, that's really up to the ticklers - I would imagine the ticklee has no say in the matter . . . you would need one tickler assigned as captain to manage the onslaught, synchronizing and honing the tickling of hot spots.

Might I solicit opinion from someone who's been through this . . . one of the producers, maybe?

I think it would be amazing fun to be a part of a group tickling a helpless lee. But I doubt I could handle being on the opposite end lol

I think it would be amazing fun to be a part of a group tickling a helpless lee. But I doubt I could handle being on the opposite end lol

I'd volunteer to be the helpless lee! I love the thought of people tickled by a group. :)

Interesting . . . call me selfish, but when I tickle, I prefer to be the only one tickling . . . I guess I could share. Now, as far as being tickled, the more ladies the merrier!

BTW I talk big, but part of me would be nervous as hell...

I have no idea how I would handle a gang tickling like that. But hey, you don't know until you've tried.

I also have a fantasy of being gang tickled. Not necessarily all women, though. It just seems like it would make it all so much more intense and I am all about pushing that envelope!

Even though I am first and foremost a dominant m/f tickler

I would not say "no" to just one attractive woman who wants to tie and tickle me, let alone a gang of lady 'lers.

Interesting.

Well, I'm not sure sure if I could even handle a highly skilled single ler. But you can't wipe off your fantasies.

I agree: As a part of lers it must be a great fun to have a helpless lee at your mercy.

How does tickling differ? I mean, a group tickles different than one ler, I guess.

On a side note on gang tickling, every clip I've seen on this, both produced and informal, the group of ticklers seem to have absolutely no organization when it comes to tickling someone. Instead of each person holding a limb and tickling the nearest part to them, they just poke and stab here and there all willy nilly and aren't very effective at all. WTF? I've gang tickled people before and it was totally organized and very effective. And it wasn't hard to do. I just don't understand...

I've expressed the desire to experience this at least once, mainly to see if I COULD handle it... but I'm one of these people who needs to know and trust whoever has their hands on me so the chances of this happening? slim to none.

On a side note on gang tickling, every clip I've seen on this, both produced and informal, the group of ticklers seem to have absolutely no organization when it comes to tickling someone...

- That's why you need a ring leader, a captain quarterbacking shit! It's takes effort, but I think a lot of producers like having things be spontaneous, and just having 3-4 hot women tickling someone as all the ingredients you need . . . 'set it & forget it' if you will...

"It's takes effort, but I think a lot of producers like having things be spontaneous, and just having 3-4 hot women tickling someone as all the ingredients you need . . . 'set it & forget it' if you will..."
That is sooooo pathetic......

Dunno if I'd like to be part of one unless it was some organised event

Why be organized? What's wrong with spontaneity? Like this group of women hanging out in front, in an attempt to lure some unsuspecting male in for a while. Lure him down to the cellar, where they unexpectedly jump him, strip off his clothes, tie him up and proceed to repeatedly tickle the daylights out of him to the brink of insanity. What joy.

Attachments

• bellydance-with-white.jpg
    bellydance-with-white.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 44
Why be organized? What's wrong with spontaneity? Like this group of women hanging out in front, in an attempt to lure some unsuspecting male in for a while. Lure him down to the cellar, where they unexpectedly jump him, strip off his clothes, tie him up and proceed to repeatedly tickle the daylights out of him to the brink of insanity. What joy.

First of all, what a sexy fuckin' photo! Talking about that scenario, I clearly have no problem with spontaneity

Seriously, by spontaneity, I guess I meant 'random' - some of these clips just look like random poking and prodding, instead of eliciting the most ticklish reaction possible. I remember seeing one older vid, FFFF/F , where one of the ticklers was ordering the others, telling them where the most ticklish areas (with the ticklee freaking out as the gang targets there).

And lastly, what a sexy fuckin' photo!

I've expressed the desire to experience this at least once, mainly to see if I COULD handle it... but I'm one of these people who needs to know and trust whoever has their hands on me so the chances of this happening? slim to none.

I am sure there are some lers that can be trusted. Hope you find them. Nothing feels worse then an unfulfilled fantasy.

I have a few gang tickling fantasies as well... If you can find the right group of people that you are somewhat comfortable with, I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. Do you have any female friends who might be interested in doing it with you?

I am sure there are some lers that can be trusted. Hope you find them. Nothing feels worse then an unfulfilled fantasy.

I'm sure there are- I don't doubt that- I've got one of them... But that doesn't mean I trust easy :)

It is not easy to handle an unfulfilled fantasy because it comes back regularly. And I want want to try out. I don' t know if I would like it, but not to try doesn't help my to find out.

I fear that I don't have female friends who could do that with me.

Looks like that it will stay a fantasy.

Thank you so much for your encouragement. Hopefully some day will be the day...

Never say never cause you never know. You betcha.
Another gang tickling fantasy. A bit brutal, but still exciting for some reason.

Attachments

• 588.jpg
    588.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 32
Nice artwork.

Well, hopefully you are right. I mean, there must be some lers out there...right???

I was gang tickled around a year ago by 3 close freinds, two guys and one girl. The guys pinned me down while the girl tied me to my bed. Then they started the torture. Both guys at my feet and the girl was sitting on my legs/stomach, tickling my underarms, sides and ribs. I think it lasted about 10 or 15 minutes. It was pure torture, fun at first but it got too much quickly. Makes me shiver just thinking about it... :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back