• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gang tickling

muskie

What was the most intense gang tickling you've ever been put through? How many people were tickling you and what ticklish areas did they attack?

One time I got gang tickled by 5 or 6 of my guy friends. I had one guy grab each foot and go crazy. One had my arms pinned down while the rest tickled me all over my upperbody. There wasn't many places they didn't get me, and my armpits are my worst. I learned that day to never make fun of guys that play Dungeons & Dragons.

Worst gang tickling... hmm... 2 guys.. i was squished between then in the absolute back of an SUV.. where its really not easy shoving three people. And they weren't exactly small. That rendered me immobile and each caught one arm of mine and held it. One kept tickling my armpits and neck which the other attacked my sides and belly in the worst manner possible. I was screaming and bucking as if electrocuted. And they kept forcing me to apologize (I was too stubborn to apologize) for having annoyed them the whole day. That is when I learnt that you should never sit in between two people who you have seriously troubled throughout the day.

Never been gang tickled but I would love to be the victim of 4 or 5 ladies....

One time I got gang tickled by 5 or 6 of my guy friends. I had one guy grab each foot and go crazy. One had my arms pinned down while the rest tickled me all over my upperbody. There wasn't many places they didn't get me, and my armpits are my worst. I learned that day to never make fun of guys that play Dungeons & Dragons.

Could've been worse. What if one of them actually had a dungeon and shouted "To the torture chamber with her!"

I think like 5 or 6 - I can't really remember details. I'm actually not a huge fan of gang tickling. It's just too much too keep track of. One or two is perfect.

the most was 2 girls but it was only for like a minute, then me and one of them ganged up on the other, good times

I've been ganged up by a few people at a time quite few times. For the most part, it's always been fun!

Now, for the most intense I've had? It consisted of four people. Two that held me down and the other two tickled the shit out of me. That only happened once but it was very intense and it was for a very long time. I remember being scared that they were never going to stop and I was tickled to the point where I just about lost my voice and was in that silent laughter mode. I didn't even have the energy to scream/laugh anymore and they still didn't stop. It did go to a point where I wasn't enjoying it and wanted it to stop but couldn't say anything. I haven't been gang tickled (with that sort of intensity) since but would like to maybe try it out again, to gain some trust back with multiple ticklers while immobile. I'm sure I could with the right folks. :)

Maybe start it out a few notches down lol. Then see where it goes! And to have something like that happen with people who I know I can trust, not with some people who obviously didn't know when enough was enough. :flatstare:

All I can say about this thread is I would love to be one of the LERS of a gang tickling a ticklish lady. I have been with another man tickling his wife or girlfriend but that is the extend of being in a gang tickling environment. I know that two guys tickling one lady is HOT and I love doing this.

None. :-(

Well, except for when I was a kid, but that doesn't count because I hated it!

Three others, but we were very young and not that good at tickling. lol

Once....kinda, by 2 people with a bunch watching. In a policing course I took years ago, when practicing cuffing and searching, the 2 female instructors tickled my feet infront of the class. About 25 people. Embarrassing but fun also. I did not see it coming so I was more taken by surprise then ready and able to enjoy it.

i have had 4 girl attack me tied to a bed at a gathering it was crazy they hit all my spots.

Still havent had a decent gang tickling, one day tho, one day :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back