• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gather 'round,... all you clowns.

PiedPiper

4th Level Red Feather
Boy,... here's a post that won't get many responses. But in fairness, it's only intended as an official,.... and hopefully final disclosure.

To all the guys who have PM'd me with the insane and loathsome delusion that I could in any way be open to having them jet in so that they could "help" me tickle my wife, Susan,... I have a couple of disappointing comments.

First off,... you are all scum. I feel more heartbreak at stepping on a bug than I would experience at witnessing (or actuating) your deserved demise. Virginia gentlemen do not share their women, because they wouldn't be our women if they were open to being shared. I loved my wife more than I worry about any societal constraints about eradicating the kind of dirt bag you are. Do any of you mindless fuckheads understand this?

Secondly,..... Susan is no longer alive. She died three years ago. So you can imagine how it feels when some subhuman asshole PM's me,..... "Heh heh,... man, that Susan sounds ALRIGHT,... Do you ever let other men tickle her? I'm only three hours away..."

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MINDS? No decency? Are you that pathetic? Get your own lives,.......

Whew.

There are a lost of desperate, pathetic people on the internet/this forum. I am so sorry that people would talk to you like that... a lot of people here only think with their dicks and yeah, it gets old fast. I don't blame you for ranting. =/

There are a lost of desperate, pathetic people on the internet/this forum. I am so sorry that people would talk to you like that... a lot of people here only think with their dicks and yeah, it gets old fast. I don't blame you for ranting. =/

Thank you, Brandi,..... that was very sweet,.. and probably very courageous of you, too. I don't expect a lot of support on this.

Personally, I believe it's common sense that you don't freaking ask someone "can I tickle your wife/girlfriend/so" unless the person has openly asked for it! That is just totally out of line and against everything people learn when they grow up! And no, it's not "just tickling". Fetish forum, Goddammit! Would you ask someone else "Hey, can I fuck your wife?". Don't think so! Have the same decency here!

Last edited:
Thank you, Brandi,..... that was very sweet,.. and probably very courageous of you, too. I don't expect a lot of support on this.

What kind of support are you talking about? This is the internet. This is a tickling fetish site on the internet. This is the peril of putting a personal story out there for the goons, ghouls, goblins and trolls to feed upon. Surely you've been on the TMF and the internet long enough to know this?

What kind of support are you talking about? This is the internet. This is a tickling fetish site on the internet. This is the peril of putting a personal story out there for the goons, ghouls, goblins and trolls to feed upon. Surely you've been on the TMF and the internet long enough to know this?

Do you really think saying "This is the internet. This is a tickling fetish site on the internet," is a valid excuse for people to behave in such a way? Just because we are on the internet, does not give people the right to act in a certain light. It's just common sense, unless the internet is an excuse for being nonsensical as well. This man has a right to defend himself and the memory of his wife from any human being who attempts to tarnish it. That includes the moronic individuals who ask to tickle his wife. The internet and TMF website shouldn't be the scapegoat which justifies a persons behavior. People should be held accountable for their actions on the internet in the same way as they would while interacting with people face to face.

Do you really think saying "This is the internet. This is a tickling fetish site on the internet," is a valid excuse for people to behave in such a way? Just because we are on the internet, does not give people the right to act in a certain light. It's just common sense, unless the internet is an excuse for being nonsensical as well. This man has a right to defend himself and the memory of his wife from any human being who attempts to tarnish it. That includes the moronic individuals who ask to tickle his wife. The internet and TMF website shouldn't be the scapegoat which justifies a persons behavior. People should be held accountable for their actions on the internet in the same way as they would while interacting with people face to face.

I did not make an excuse for them. My point was one should be savvy enough to expect this shit if one is going to put personal things out there. Its a little Pollyanna to be surprised there are mouth-breathing assholes out there.

I did not make an excuse for them. My point was one should be savvy enough to expect this shit if one is going to put personal things out there. Its a little Pollyanna to be surprised there are mouth-breathing assholes out there.

Then I apologize for misinterpreting what you meant. Also, nice use of the word "pollyanna".

Then I apologize for misinterpreting what you meant. Also, nice use of the word "pollyanna".
No offense taken. Anyone that posts content here on the TMF, whether it be stories, photos, art, videos, etc, should be aware that although the majority of decent well-behaved fetishists here enjoy and appreciate those that give, in a polite manner; there will always be knuckle-dragging assholes (male and female) that can only think with their inflamed genitalia and next dollop of lubricant. Add to that mix, the little trolls that spew all over their keyboards in their mother's basement, getting off on causing mayhem and misery behind what they foolishly believe is internet anonymity.

There are a great deal of things I would like to say on several different subjects but I'd rather be brief and focused.

(I think) all life is sacred and it very much disturbs me that you would speak so lowly of it, especially over something that seems very much like a misunderstanding. You speak about not caring of societal implications in regard to your fantasies of murder, however it appears to me you aren't thinking things through. Alright, so you think someone has committed an act that they should be punished for in some fashion, but the thing about death is you're not hurting that person so much as you are their family and loved ones (sending you a pm about a joint session indicates nothing about whether or not they have said family/loved ones).

I get the over arching point of your thread: this person is no longer alive and even if she was, she would have been off limits. That's all that ever needed saying.

Boy,... here's a post that won't get many responses. But in fairness, it's only intended as an official,.... and hopefully final disclosure.

To all the guys who have PM'd me with the insane and loathsome delusion that I could in any way be open to having them jet in so that they could "help" me tickle my wife, Susan,... I have a couple of disappointing comments.

First off,... you are all scum. I feel more heartbreak at stepping on a bug than I would experience at witnessing (or actuating) your deserved demise. Virginia gentlemen do not share their women, because they wouldn't be our women if they were open to being shared. I loved my wife more than I worry about any societal constraints about eradicating the kind of dirt bag you are. Do any of you mindless fuckheads understand this?

Secondly,..... Susan is no longer alive. She died three years ago. So you can imagine how it feels when some subhuman asshole PM's me,..... "Heh heh,... man, that Susan sounds ALRIGHT,... Do you ever let other men tickle her? I'm only three hours away..."

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MINDS? No decency? Are you that pathetic? Get your own lives,.......

Whew.

I'm sorry you have to deal with shithead Pied. Got 'em everywhere....hope that BS stops buddy. Take care.

Okay,.... Let's see here.....

I hope this at least sets a few people to thinking. I notice that there are no arguments or expressions of chagrin from anyone who thought I would "lend" them my wife.

rhiannon,..... as always,.... you are one of the true constants on this forum. Thanks.

jc,.. thank you, too. However I'm afraid C.A.B.'s point is well-made and well-taken. He's right,.... it IS a morass of creepiness and foulness out there and yes, I am aware of that. But being aware of it doesn't mean that I don't occasionally get to express my feelings about it. C.A.B. wasn't defending them, and he doesn't need to defend me, either; he was pointing out a reality,... and that's all I'm doing.

ElFewja,... I cannot help but think your reaction is partly anchored in the knowledge that I said what I said while sitting in the contemplative calm of my office, and maybe that gives it a chill of deliberation that seems less than civil. But if an equivalent event took place in a bar,... or while standing in line for a movie,... my determination to defend my wife would just be another colorful chapter in American culture.

Once at a keg party, a drunken redneck stuck his hand down Susan's top. What do you think happened to him? (It was not a sermon on the sanctity of life.)

The anonymity of the internet is like year-long Christmas for creeps. I push back.

And jhop, thank you, as well, my friend,... None of us are so smart or skilled that we don't need back-up at times, and yours is always appreciated.

Not to take away from your very justified affront to the situation, but is there any way these clowns could have possibly known your wife was no longer with us? It seems like there's a double-dose of offense going on; the offense that someone would want to help themselves to your wife, and the added insult of the offense to her memory.

Other than that, I hear ya. I had a really hot girlfriend back in the day, and the number of my friends who would out-right tell me that they wanted some o' that was just gobsmacking.

hah..man thats awful. Some people are idiots. Whether it be here, or in the real world. Theres no problem whatsoever with you gettin your point out there on the forum for these guys to see. its a pretty ridiculous request to send someone, whether she was alive or dead. Im very sorry for your loss my friend.

There are a great deal of things I would like to say on several different subjects but I'd rather be brief and focused.

(I think) all life is sacred and it very much disturbs me that you would speak so lowly of it, especially over something that seems very much like a misunderstanding. You speak about not caring of societal implications in regard to your fantasies of murder, however it appears to me you aren't thinking things through. Alright, so you think someone has committed an act that they should be punished for in some fashion, but the thing about death is you're not hurting that person so much as you are their family and loved ones (sending you a pm about a joint session indicates nothing about whether or not they have said family/loved ones).

I get the over arching point of your thread: this person is no longer alive and even if she was, she would have been off limits. That's all that ever needed saying.

Nah sorry mate if I was him and someone had said those things about my wife, I would be saying a lot worse than the op said. These nobs don't deserve anyone's sympathy. I think the op has done well to stay as calm as he has!

Hope the messages have stopped anyway dude!

Sure some dude asking to tickle your wife is creepy and pathetic. But this wouldn't have near the impact of self righteous indignation if your wife wasn't deceased. I got to ask like solemates did is there any way they knew your wife had passed on? Dudes have made jokes about my mother not knowing that she died when I was little. I just tell them that and usually get an apalogy. Even though I get the difference between those duchebags asking you that and someone making a joke.

Also, just to throw a little more fuel on the fire, there are some social circles where such a question isn't out of line. A lot of my friends are polyamorous and the amount of cross-circle play that goes on is pretty staggering. Especially in the CA gathering scene; it's mostly couples who come to play.

It's the intranets, my man. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

On a separate note, I'm sorry for your loss. You know that friends are just a PM away.

It's the intranets, my man. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

On a separate note, I'm sorry for your loss. You know that friends are just a PM away.

Interwebs, you fellow drunk...

No offense taken. Anyone that posts content here on the TMF, whether it be stories, photos, art, videos, etc, should be aware that although the majority of decent well-behaved fetishists here enjoy and appreciate those that give, in a polite manner; there will always be knuckle-dragging assholes (male and female) that can only think with their inflamed genitalia and next dollop of lubricant. Add to that mix, the little trolls that spew all over their keyboards in their mother's basement, getting off on causing mayhem and misery behind what they foolishly believe is internet anonymity.

:laughhard:

People are so disrespectful. I wish I could say I was surprised, but I've had similar requests about my fiancee, and it makes me so furious that people don't respect our relationship, so I don't blame you for being angry at all.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I wonder if this just developed into a running joke, let's ask this guy if we can tickle his wife because it pissed him off. Or if this is a common thing on here, if a member has a hot wife/gf, seriously asking to tickle her. I'm assuming they've seen a photo of your wife and she was good looking. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense. But man, it never even occurred to me to ask to tickle another man's woman...and I'm a complete asshole!!

I wonder if this just developed into a running joke, let's ask this guy if we can tickle his wife because it pissed him off. Or if this is a common thing on here, if a member has a hot wife/gf, seriously asking to tickle her. I'm assuming they've seen a photo of your wife and she was good looking. Otherwise it doesn't make much sense. But man, it never even occurred to me to ask to tickle another man's woman...and I'm a complete asshole!!

You're not a complete asshole. It isn't a running joke.. No photos have ever been posted. It is a common thing on here,... happened to me dozens of times,.... but then, I wrote a lot of stories. And I honestly don't think that anyone is trying to piss me off. This is simply the state of manners in this day and age.

I completely get the meaning of this thread. Back in 1998 I had a tickling website that myself and my girlfriend based around couples into tickling...meaning that a husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend could enjoy the tickling fetish together. Now trust me when I say that as soon as people saw a woman was involved in the site (actually 2 women) it was non stop emails and messages to her even though EVERYBODY knew she was my better half. The worst part is when someone pretends to be your friend just to try and get at your partner. I learned back then how people in this fetish really are!!!

peace out,
daddy

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back