• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gathering in Worcester, Ma?

LB56

would anyone be intrested in having a gathering in worcester, massachusetts?

That would be great but Mass is a pretty dead place, hopefully things work out and more pple reply.

I'm having a gathering in August in So NH, just over the Mass Border on rt 3.
I'm an hour from Worcester, and I anticipate a great group of people ;)

Come join us!

Lee

Shoot me an email....

and join up on Tickle New England!...we've had a few gatherings already in the NE area and are about to have two more tickle classes in Providence, RI....June 18 and July 9....check my sig....and ticklene/tickle new england! on myspace...wasn't sure where to post those here.....anyway...

Be free to look up TNE! and organize things through there, too...I'd be happy to talk to you about something in Worcester...It's completely possible and just takes some time and connection....no sweat....but get int touch if you like and get in touch with LeeAllure....she's a good one to know.

Don't just post and disappear....keep trying. There are a lot of tickle people in MA.....this I know. I'm one of them.

I'll be in attendance...

Hello Everyone,
It's your friendly neighborhood Tickleslave back once again how have you all been. I know it has been a while, sorry for my absense.
And yes absolutely lets bring a gathering if we can to Worcester Mass, hey if we do I'll more than likely be there it would my first.
Tickleslave07

and join up on Tickle New England!...we've had a few gatherings already in the NE area and are about to have two more tickle classes in Providence, RI....June 18 and July 9....check my sig....and ticklene/tickle new england! on myspace...wasn't sure where to post those here.....anyway...

Oh crank.... Why or why did I not check this thread earlier - already have a committment for 18-th :-(

I'm tentatively in for Worcester but it would be nice to have an idea of the date range? :wink:

So let's get a count on people

If we are going to have a gathering in Worcester I want to know that atleast ten people are coming and least five are women if we can get a head count on everyone who would be there we can make this happen lets do it.

so

anyone wanna take the torch and spearhead this project lol?

YOU're taking the torch!!!

anyone wanna take the torch and spearhead this project lol?

But I'm happy to hold it with you....I was interested in doing a gathering in October through Tickle New England!. I was planning on doing something closer to RI since we have a bunch of folks down that way and it's so accessible to Boston area folks...would that be an awful thing for all the Worcesterians?!? This doesn't mean a Worcester gathering can't happen, but just wanted to let you know what I was thinking and that we could work together on a tickle gathering.

Mainly, if you are serious about having a gathering, set a date and put out the call. Just let people know when and generally where (no addresses of location to anyone but people confirmed to attend). I have some information you can use to get things together....but let me know here or at [email protected] what you're thinking.

And to all the nay-sayers:idontwann....Massachusetts is plenty full of ticklers AND ticklees:p...I've met them and played with them and there's a bunch of them that are members of Tickle New England!...!:happyfloa

WELL IS ANY1 INTRESTED IN A WORCESTER GATHERING IN 09 OR WHAT?

are there any women that are interested though? I want to get my tickle fix,but I need girls for it.

I am only in Boston...a short ride from Worcester....would love a local event.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back