• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gemini's Tickle Play (fantastic clip)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
I don't think I've ever written a review before, but this clip compelled me. This is a very hot clip from the Gemini site (tickling administered by the guy from TMJ). Gemini is not tied up, no bondage, and it just feels like a very familiar and realistic tickling, the kind of severe tickling I myself have administered to many a hot girl! And probably you, too!!!!

She gets it thoroughly, all over, she's hysterical the whole clip. The very end she gets an amazing belly tickle, hand over the whole navel area, fantastic. You'll see. She also goes really crazy on her knees. Her sides also, again, this will be all familiar scenarios and positions to anyone who's tickled a girl. Feet also, don't worry, that's in there too, a little bit in the beginning, and a long section in the middle, he gets her into a giggly mess! Only her underarms don't get a particularly thorough workout, but trust me, you won't care.

Four stars. FIVE stars.

Oh my gosh, Gemini, frickin' marry me

She is wonderful! Gemini has a laugh that makes me laugh! Not to mention that she is a very sweet gal as well!

Thanks for the review, I just looked at a preview. :) One of the best laughs I've ever heard. <3 Adorable and sexy at the same time.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back