• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Generic Assassin Girl (non-fetish)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
As an experiment, I decided to create a quick little illustration using only pencil, paper and a Linux computer with only open source software.

The sketch was scanned into my Ubuntu Linux laptop using XSane, and painted in GIMP using my Wacom Bamboo tablet. Quite impressive how both the scanner and the Wacom worked right out of the box, whereas under Windows I had to install additional software to make them work...

Painting in GIMP is a lot different from painting in Photoshop, and requires a whole different workflow. (not easy on a 15 inch screen either) It lacks some of the features that make Photoshop so user friendly (and popular), but still, I was rather impressed with the possibilities of this (free) software.

The title is misleading... with that much leather on 'er, there's GOT to be SOME fetish involved! Not to mention the allure some men have toward a woman who can kill 'em...

But once again, I digress. lol It's a very fine piece of work, Scavenger, the sheen of her outfit and weapon suggesting a left-to-right light source and the hazy fog of the background refusing to let me say it lacks dynamism. My only nitpick is that it appears she's stabbing herself in the bum with her ankle-spikeys. Beyond that, she's a rather intimidating and alluring spectacle, both traits being excellent tools for an assassin who doesn't always want to pridefully depend on skill of arms alone should the worst happen.

As an experiment, I decided to create a quick little illustration using only pencil, paper and a Linux computer with only open source software.

The sketch was scanned into my Ubuntu Linux laptop using XSane, and painted in GIMP using my Wacom Bamboo tablet. Quite impressive how both the scanner and the Wacom worked right out of the box, whereas under Windows I had to install additional software to make them work...

Painting in GIMP is a lot different from painting in Photoshop, and requires a whole different workflow. (not easy on a 15 inch screen either) It lacks some of the features that make Photoshop so user friendly (and popular), but still, I was rather impressed with the possibilities of this (free) software.

Bella Donna's Graphire worked out-of-the box with Windows Vista x64. All buttons and 256 levels of sensitivity. Of course. Photoshop was an assface and required Wacom's drivers to be installed before it would use the eraser or pressure features. It also refuses to work with her HP scanner, while Paint.NET (free from http://getpaint.net ) works perfectly and is a great app for scanning and saving documents as well as doing some minor work on them.

Personally I think Photoshop is a turd. It's big, bloated, ugly, and wholly uncouth. They didn't complete an x64 release until CS4, which is cheapo. They should have released a 64-bit compliant app the day after AMD announced EMT64. Sure it's useful, just like you could drive a car stripped down to its frame with a king's throne bolted on. Attatched to the throne are a refrigerator, 50" TV with some video game machines, a fold-out bed, a telephone that can call the space shuttle, an ironing board without iron, a change drawer that can only hold Nigerian currency, and six anvils. Oh yeah, and it's powered a 115hp Inline-4 Toyota engine from 1978. It moves, but don't try to do anything too big like go up a hill.

But anyway, The GIMP is a pretty decent app for digital art. It seems way more angled to digital painting and drawing than it is toward "computer grahpics" the way PS is.

For the truly important part here, the painting rocks :D

Last edited:
Crushertitan: Thanks man! Well, I thought about the fact that there's a bit of leather/latex fetish stuff going on in this pic, but as "fetish" on this particular forum often is interpreted as "feet" or "tickling", I wanted to avoid confusion. :)

And, nah, she's not going to stab herself in the bum... Those spikes are more angled sideways...
Poor excuses... I drew this thing in a hurry, so I didn't pay much attention... ;)

the_jimmy_james: Well, I gotta say Photoshop CS3 works really nice on my 32 bit Windows XP desktop that has just 1GB ram. I don't use it for much else though. Just graphical stuff. Both my laptop and netbook run Ubuntu Linux, I'm more of a Linux person when it comes to my everyday use of computers.

I got Paint.NET installed on my desktop computer, and I sometimes use it to add special filters to my art work that Photoshop doesn't have at it's disposal. Same goes for GIMP, there's nothing quite like "Gimpressionist" in Photoshop.
There's another free digital painting program called Krita, that looks quite nice, but as far as I know it's Linux-only.

In any case, thank you for the kind compliments on my artwork! :super_hap

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back