• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Genuine Tickling Custom Review: If There Was One

ElSoup

TMF Novice
I recently have been having a pretty bad experience with Genuine Tickling. On April 17th, the producer got back to me with a rate saying that it would cost 140. I said that's fine and said once they give me a place to send the money, I'll have it sent. They said that it would be best through bank transfer, but I didn't really know how to do that. I asked if they could do Paypal instead, they said they could but some fees would be involved. They asked for 152, but after the fees and transfer from USD to Euros, it cost me $200. A bit more than I wanted to spend for a 10 minute custom, but I figured I'd get my custom in a timely manner. I told them I sent the money and they said they'd "probably" shoot in Saturday (which would of been the 24th of April). On the 24th, I sent an email asking how the custom was coming along. They said nothing was new and they will see the others on Tuesday. We pretty much went back and fourth until the 28th when they sent an email saying they shot the custom. I asked when I would get to see it and they said "sometime in May" I asked why so late, they said they're getting ready for a trip and that they have to release their own videos + schedule videos for other producers. They said that I "should be ok before the 10th". Well, it's the 14th of May and I still haven't received my custom or any update regarding it. This is most certainly been one of my worst custom experiences to be honest.

In the interest of fairness, I also had a custom experience with him. However, while I did run into much of the same problems you did, I will say after a bit of prodding he sent me the content earlier "than intended" and it was much better than I expected.

While I can vouch for your awkward experience purchasing the material, I felt like I needed to speak up about my own experience being satisfied at the end of the transaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back