• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

George of the Jungle

Tickleless

TMF Novice
Hi. I just watch a movie last night. George of the Jungle. I believe it is the latest version. There is a scene where two guys are fist fighting with George. At one point the two guys double team him. One holds his arms up while the other man tickles his torso. George only had is leather skin on,of course, so he had plenty of skin exposed to tickle. It was very exciting to me because George is so cute! But the tickle scene ends abruptly because the tickler makes a quick transition from tickling the heck out of him to a couple punchs in the gut.Ouch! I'd bet he was unprepared for that! Did anyone else see this scene in the movie? What did you think?

Hi. I just watch a movie last night. George of the Jungle. I believe it is the latest version. There is a scene where two guys are fist fighting with George. At one point the two guys double team him. One holds his arms up while the other man tickles his torso. George only had is leather skin on,of course, so he had plenty of skin exposed to tickle. It was very exciting to me because George is so cute! But the tickle scene ends abruptly because the tickler makes a quick transition from tickling the heck out of him to a couple punchs in the gut.Ouch! I'd bet he was unprepared for that! Did anyone else see this scene in the movie? What did you think?

I freakin' love that scene! George looks so cute getting tickled like that! Too bad it was cut short! I wish they made it longer. But that's Hollywood for you.

Hot!

Dude a friend of mine and I LOVE that whole fight scene and tickle/gut punch scene. We actually find it erotic and made a fandom and even trying to make a group on kik who like it and talk about it lol

In general, I enjoy m/m. I have not seen that movie but the scene sounds incredibly cute

Watched George of the Jungle as a young child and that's the scene that always stuck in my mind. I remember thinking, I want to be held like that and tickled, and that kinda got me into it. I guess looking back, its a comical scene to put in the kid's movie.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back