• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

german tickle and bondage videos

cyberwolf

Hey guys
have a look at www.amateur-bondage.net Inside you will find a few bondage-tapes with chains and tickling-scenes too. I have for me orderer 3 custom-tape in the past and they are great: "french-maid" (she have her feet in the stocks, her soles get tortured with forks, ice-cubes, fingers, feathers), then "punished-lolita" and finally "aerobic-girl in trouble". All scripts and title are from my fantasie. There are a lot of hogtied and sole-tickling scenes and at the end, the girls must cleaning kitchen-ground barefoot on hands and knees, bound ankles together.
cyberwolf

Oh that Jenni! Love the shot of her leaning back on the bed. That stomach looks MIGHTY tempting.

useful info

I don't know if this belongs here after this post or whether it would be useful elsewhere on the TMF, but for those who may not already know, there is a site: babelfish.altavista.com that translates from various languages into english and vice versa. You can either enter words and phrases or there is also a place to type in a URL and it will parse the site and attempt (usually with pretty decent results) to translate the whole site at once. It's funny... before I discovered this link I had to kinda poke around the foreign sites to find images and such and I wound up learning a lot of different phrases in different languages. Of course I'm not fluent in anything but english but you'd be surprised in how many languages I know the words for "feet", "images" , "guestbook", "links", "contact" , "tickle",
"barefoot" , etc.

:D :D :D

- DFT

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back