• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

German Ticklish Feet 2 by Czech Tickled Feet

tucsontickler

For quite a while now, I've considered myself a huge fan of the Czech Ticklish Girls clip store. They have the hottest looking girls and real excellent picture and sound quality, plus some of those babes are really ticklish. It is with utter dismay that I must now report my first major disappointment. I just bought a clip from their subsidiary Czech Tickled Feet. The clip in question is titled German Ticklish Feet Part 2

Here's their description of the clip's contents:
Here is Part 2 with Alexis and her ticklish bare feet! She lie on her belly and she expose her great feet to next Sandra's ticklish attack. Enjoy her begs for mercy and sexy laugh. Girls speak in German in this clips.

To begin with, Alexis is not ticklish at all. Instead of laughing, she moans and groans in a totally artificial manner. And being German myself, I have serious doubts that she is German. Instead, she sounds like a Czech girl talking bad German with a strong accent.

I feel totally put on by this clip. Basically, I just flushed six bucks down the toilet.

Agreed the clip is really bad. The girl may be pretty, but as a tickling clip is really bad.

No preview clip, no purchase...

That's the main reason why I dont buy Czech tickle clips unless they post a sample clip here on the TMF. And Czech tickle clips dont offer preview clips on their Clips 4 Sale site like other tickle media producers do. Pictures don't tell you whether a clip is good or bad.

So I dont often buy from them, I just purchase clips from companies who offer preview or sample clips. There are too many other tickle companies to choose from rather than take a risk with your money and not be happy with your purchase.

I dont mean to talk bad but I stopped buying their clips like 5 months ago. Sometimes their girls dont look that ticklish but more of..

They do not have good camera angles alot of the times, and they almost never have a good close up of tickling, especially foot ticklish which i like.

I like the Devil device and other things used to tie up a girl but I think they need a device to pull their toes back that would be good.

Video Quality is excellent but I really think they need to do something new.

I also think the girls are not good ticklers because they barely tickle each other.

good producer though, got lots of videos until I lost interest.

Hey All,
Lots of good concerns brought up here, agreed.
I feel alot of tick site are getting lamer as time goes
on. I've download many clip from them in the past &
they have been pretty good. Now, it seems that less
of their models are actually ticklish, and faking it badly.
My opinion, all tick pay sites should show sample clips
before you actually spend your hard earned money on
them. We all go to them for alittle pleasure, excitement,
and enjoyment, not to be ripped off w/ bad, fake clips.:Grrr:

kudos to Czech tickling for more sample clips!

Actually, I would like to take this opportunity to give credit to Czech tickling, for recently providing an increased number of sample clips here on the forum. They are one of the best, in my opinion, if you like bondage tickling, and some of their girls are really ticklish.

I don't like to solely criticize here, but to also praise when praise is due, and Czech did provide more sample clips in response to customer requests. Good for them!

They have provided more sample clips of their work, and I am a happy customer.

Actually, I would like to take this opportunity to give credit to Czech tickling, for recently providing an increased number of sample clips here on the forum. They are one of the best, in my opinion, if you like bondage tickling, and some of their girls are really ticklish.

I don't like to solely criticize here, but to also praise when praise is due, and Czech did provide more sample clips in response to customer requests. Good for them!

They have provided more sample clips of their work, and I am a happy customer.

I do agree, they provide samples, and now you can choose before buying. This is really good.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back