• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Get to know ME[ticklefan]

xticklefanx

TMF Expert
Even though I've been here for some time and post regularly I don't think many of you know me very well so I posted this for you guys to ask me quesitons. anything from tickling, to my everyday life, family, school whatever. the only thing i don't give is my exact location for internet safety reasons. i don't believe you guys are bad but you never know whos lurking haha soo ASK AWAY!!!

btw to start off for those of you who don't know my name is Katie =]

Last edited:
xticklefanx said:
Even though I've been here for some time and post regularly I don't think many of you know me very well so I posted this for you guys to ask me quesitons. anything from tickling, to my everyday life, family, school whatever. the only thing i don't give is my exact location for internet safety reasons. i don't believe you guys are bad but you never know whos lurking haha soo ASK AWAY!!!

btw to start off for those of you who don't know my name is Katie =]

will you merry me? is that an okay questions?

*steven* :p

u live in CT ? what area ? southeastern , Northeastern or what ?

Wonderful pic, Katie! Always nice to meet a fellow New Englander.
Are you a ler, lee, or both?
Are you like me and keep this tickle thing well hidden from your family?

xticklefanx said:
mtTicklemonster- hahah yes its ok and hmmm. why not? ;)
maniactickler- Connecticut =]
ImNotDave-
http://tinypic.com/dpyhbq.jpg only decent shot i could find, the pic is really old though. enjoyy.

Damn, im only one state away. and relax, im not going to ask for your home address or phone number. :evilha:

badreligion- north eastern

unit5610- mostly lee but on occasion i tickle my friends or younger cousins etc and yes they have nooo clue lol

maniactickler-hahahah good i wouldn't give it anyway :) and ive been to mass before, i like it.

xticklefanx said:
badreligion- north eastern

unit5610- mostly lee but on occasion i tickle my friends or younger cousins etc and yes they have nooo clue lol

maniactickler-hahahah good i wouldn't give it anyway :) and ive been to mass before, i like it.

You like mass???? its the land of women who arent into tickling. this is why i need to move dammit. :sowrong:

denver_tickler said:
Hi Katie,

Nice picture. You're very cute. Love the pose! :)

Are you a student? If so, what are you majoring in?

What do you do for a living?

What do you enjoy doing when you're not working or going to school?

Are you single? ;)

Where are your favorite places to be tickled / most ticklish places?

How long have you been into this?

wow so many questions! *cracks knuckles* first off thanks for saying im cute!

-yes im a student, majoring in early childhood education

-right now working two jobs..one restaurant job that ive been at for two years and my coworkers have become my brothers and sisters and my other one is working with a company that has homes for people with special needs. its very rewarding, the clients are complete sweethearts.

-hanging with my friends, being on the computer, reading, listening to music

-yesss been single my entire life.

-hmm im ticklish pretty much everywhere but probably my whole midsection is the most ticklish

-hmm well as a kid i always liked seeing tickling on tv and i didn't know whyy so prob since i was around 9 or 10

&maniactickler- you just might have to ;)

xticklefanx said:
and my other one is working with a company that has homes for people with special needs. its very rewarding, the clients are complete sweethearts.
i am doing the same kind of work. and i love it as well. don't you just feel good when you're working with them? i have a great group as well. how many clients are in the home?

denver_tickler- yes i wanna teach young kids & no im not single by choice lol

aurora5150-yeah its wonderful. i started when i was 16 and im 19 now and they are my best friends, most of them are in their early 20's so i look up to them(a few are my age though) but we all hang out and we laugh constantly and they are just a blast to be around, and the group home theres different homes in my area so i travel, it depends on the home but the one im most frequent at there are 4 men and i adore them they are so sweet

i gotta go to work(the restaurant!) ill bbl tonight!

First of all I have to say I'm very impressed by the fact that you are holding two jobs and going to school.. I have a part time job and I go to school and I can't say I'm not struggling! back to the questions.. if you had to describe yourself in a word, what would it be???

-Al

xticklefanx said:
denver_tickler- yes i wanna teach young kids & no im not single by choice lol

aurora5150-yeah its wonderful. i started when i was 16 and im 19 now and they are my best friends, most of them are in their early 20's so i look up to them(a few are my age though) but we all hang out and we laugh constantly and they are just a blast to be around, and the group home theres different homes in my area so i travel, it depends on the home but the one im most frequent at there are 4 men and i adore them they are so sweet

i gotta go to work(the restaurant!) ill bbl tonight!

You should try dating a perverted, 41 year old tickle psycho. :shock:

Hi Katie,

I just tried to send you a private message, but, when I did, the message I got said that you have exceeded your private message quota. Please message me when you get a chance. We can just chat back and forth first, before I fire off the questions. Thanks.

Mitch

DarkChidori7 said:
First of all I have to say I'm very impressed by the fact that you are holding two jobs and going to school.. I have a part time job and I go to school and I can't say I'm not struggling! back to the questions.. if you had to describe yourself in a word, what would it be???

-Al

hahah well thanks. i actually took the semester off to work BUTT i am going back in the fall so then yes ill be holding down two jobs. but hey i gotta make money osme how lol. & hmm in one word? tenderhearted.

maniactickler- hahahah idkk if my parents would like that very much. cause you are almost their age.

Mitchell- sure ill clear my PM box but you can ask me questions now if you wish. =]

are you....."gigglish"?........

Ok.....lets get to the yummy questions....(for me, at least)..... :p

Describe your giggle? :xpulcy:

And.....

How do I get your giggle for jabas "TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher Guessing Game"?....... :illogical

You know, Jaba can be VERY persuasive when I need to be..... :2poke:

Hi Katie,

I just sent you a private message with some questions. As I mentioned, I feel more comfortable doing the questions in PM. Take care, hope to hear from you soon.

Mitch

jaba said:
Ok.....lets get to the yummy questions....(for me, at least)..... :p

Describe your giggle? :xpulcy:

And.....

How do I get your giggle for jabas "TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher Guessing Game"?....... :illogical

You know, Jaba can be VERY persuasive when I need to be..... :2poke:

my giggle? hmmm. i actually think my laugh is annoying hahaha but its kinda of a sparadic giggle i think sometimes its a full blown belly laugh, depending on how funny something is or how much something tickles

& idk maybe you'll just get lucky and it'll appear in your email. maybe not. like ive said before only if i think your special enough!

xticklefanx said:
my giggle? hmmm. i actually think my laugh is annoying hahaha but its kinda of a sparadic giggle i think sometimes its a full blown belly laugh, depending on how funny something is or how much something tickles

& idk maybe you'll just get lucky and it'll appear in your email. maybe not. like ive said before only if i think your special enough!

Well, miss "sporadic gigglee"!...... ;)

"Special" or "lucky", jaba don't care!.... :xpulcy:

Jaba just "gotta getta dat giggle" for da "girly giggle guessing game"! :p

wow, quite an admirable bit of qualities you have. you do so much for others, and ask for so little in return. you have indeed earned my respect!

my main question is: what is it that drives you to be so active? what other goals, or the ultimate goal, are you wishing to accomplish?

cloudgazer2k said:
wow, quite an admirable bit of qualities you have. you do so much for others, and ask for so little in return. you have indeed earned my respect!

my main question is: what is it that drives you to be so active? what other goals, or the ultimate goal, are you wishing to accomplish?

aww why thank you. thats really sweet of you. i always try to put people before myself. but sometimes you have be a little selfish right? but i always feel those times people think im weird for doing something for me but thank you again!

& honestly money is a big part. i want to move out of my house, im 19 years old and living at home. i wanna get a place of my own. so to do that i gotta work alot. i don't always like working 32 hour weeks but i know i gotta do it. & i wanna be a preschool or kindergarten(haven't decided yet) teacher. i love little kids and they are so much fun and i wanna be able to teach them new things. & my ULTIMATE goal is to find love, getting married, start a family & live a happy and successful life =]

& jaba i GUESS your special enough hahaha...maybe.

Hi Katie, my name is Kyle. I was wondering if you've ever been tied up and tickled, or vice versa. Also, if you have been tickled by more than one person and for how long.

King of tickles said:
Hi Katie, my name is Kyle. I was wondering if you've ever been tied up and tickled, or vice versa. Also, if you have been tickled by more than one person and for how long.

nope never been tied up nor have i tied anyone else up lol. and the most has been two people but no more than a few minutes =]

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back